KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thor 2

Thor 2
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 25 26 [27]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Got a link concerning Natalie Portman?

or you making stuff up.
I'm honestly surprised you never heard about Marvel having her under contract for 2 movies with her supposing that the second to have been avengers. it was actually a pretty big story because she tried to back out of Thor 2 after the original director was let go.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 07:58 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'd read about that as well. For someone who didn't want to be in the movie, I liked her performance just fine.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 08:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'm honestly surprised you never heard about Marvel having her under contract for 2 movies with her supposing that the second to have been avengers. it was actually a pretty big story because she tried to back out of Thor 2 after the original director was let go.

"Shrugs"

First i've heard about it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 08:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I want to see Mangog in Thor 3! Bring on da beast!

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 10:51 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ps the hammer is his dick.

That's my ringtone laughing

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 12:07 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Awesome
Originally posted by Kazenji
"Shrugs"

First i've heard about it.
I looked into it more and apparently Natalie seems to be talking about Thor 3 so she may have signed a new contract or maybe she just got asked what she knows. I guess its possible she may be in Thor 3 though I really feel that relationship is the weakest one in the MCU even behind Cap & his G Milf. Natalie Portman just isn't as endearing as Gwyneth Paltrow in their respective roles.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:27 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Really? I liked the way their relationship was done.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:46 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I just feel its so awkward, and I'd rather see Sif and Amora than Jane.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:54 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jane gave Thor the Earth connection. Story wise the movies need her.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 05:11 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I liked Thor more in the Avengers, or when with the warriors 3 than anything that happened on Earth in either movie. I know Marvel wants a way to turn Loki into an Avenger, but I really want Loki to kill Jane so we can see a gritty Thor movie

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 05:38 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by roughrider
Loki is currently masquerading as Odin, it's up to Karnilla to give any powers to the Wrecker and his crew. I don't know why she would, the comic origin would look pretty thin today (give power as a result of mistaken identity?) Thugs like the Wrecking Crew should be seen in a series like Agents Of SHIELD first, then see if they rate any screen time in a Thor movie.

Agents of Shield would Phuck it up. They don't have the budget to pull off something like a wrecking crew/Thor fight.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 07:02 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

but I really want Loki to kill Jane so we can see a gritty Thor movie

That's actually a really good idea.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 07:04 PM
DarkOdin

Originally posted by roughrider
Loki is currently masquerading as Odin, it's up to Karnilla to give any powers to the Wrecker and his crew. I don't know why she would, the comic origin would look pretty thin today (give power as a result of mistaken identity?) Thugs like the Wrecking Crew should be seen in a series like Agents Of SHIELD first, then see if they rate any screen time in a Thor movie.
I love the Loki angle of the movie IMO they can go two ways

1. Loki captured Odin and is ruling Asgard

2. Odin was some where else and Loki pretends to be Odin to let Thor go to earth. So later Odin will be enraged at Thor for leaving asagrd

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 11:53 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote