KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Seeking more films to watch

Seeking more films to watch
Started by: AleksDgreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AleksDgreat

Cool Seeking more films to watch

What's your favorite foreign comedy of all time? I mean, this movie will have to make you seriously laugh or even fall over.

Mine is am italian classic, THE MONSTER - Roberto Benigni.

I've watched & will forever watch movies.
Any good suggestions, please post here.
Thnx

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 10:39 PM
AleksDgreat is currently offline Click here to Send AleksDgreat a Private Message Find more posts by AleksDgreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I love the British version of "Death at a Funeral." It's so much better than the American version we just had to turn out. British people can be so much funnier because they hardly have anything taboo, compared to the US. The same with the British version of "The Office."

I tend to watch drama in foreign films. I just finished "Monsoon Wedding" [an Indian movie] in which they speak a mix of British English and either Parsi... or Hindi. I think Hindi - the family is definitely Hindu based on the marriage rites.

And if you want to watch "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" trilogy, they made them in Sweden a while ago, and since the films are Swedish, they can be a lot truer to the books.

Try Bollywood, the more dramatic they're meant to be, the funnier they are, in my opinion.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 06:37 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusev_ivo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mission London, you can find it at torrents sites. Here is a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFFCwlN79bo

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2011 08:21 PM
rusev_ivo is currently offline Click here to Send rusev_ivo a Private Message Find more posts by rusev_ivo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stacywilliams

EROS Entertainment

Hyee you can best watch bollywood news, photos, videos, music, trailers and much more, as Eros International brings to you your one stop destination for all things Bollywood. Make way for the brand new Eros Entertainment App at : iTunes store.. Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 08:05 AM
stacywilliams is currently offline Click here to Send stacywilliams a Private Message Find more posts by stacywilliams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JASON221

Agree with above

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 08:26 AM
JASON221 is currently offline Click here to Send JASON221 a Private Message Find more posts by JASON221 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote