jinXed by JaNx
Gender: Male Location: Pittsburgh
Superman giving, Batman the Kryptonite was just a gesture of trust.
"If you tell the truth, you never have to remember anything" -Twain
(sig by Scythe)
Apr 1st, 2012 07:19 AM
House of El
Gender: Male Location: Canada. Calgary.
quote: ( post) Originally posted by spidermanrocks
Also, the very final scene made no sense for 2 reasons:
1) Superman gave Batman a piece of Kryptonite. This makes Batman's plans make even LESS sense. Batman wouldn't have came up with the Kryptonite bullet plan if he didn't have Kryptonite. Which means he must have already had Kryptonite before Superman gave him the piece of Kryptonite. So Superman giving him the piece was completely pointless. Either that or Bats didn't have Kryptonite to begin with, which means his plan wouldn't have worked if he had to use it because he would lack Kryptonite.
2) When Superman asked him if he had a plan to stop himself, he says "[His] plan is the Justice League." But how does he expect the League to stop him if he ever went rogue when he has all these plans to defeat them if they get in his way?
Overall, the movie was enjoyable but it lacked a lot. Especially in the plans.
1. Superman gave it to show that he trusted him. It was a gesture more than actually giving him something he didn't have.
2. That's the entire point; Bruce is trusting that if he went rogue, the League would be good enough to stop him, and that his plans might not work.
As for the other points (#3 for example), they were adapted to suit the situations, not word for word conversions. That was why they were designed to kill, because Savage adapted them to.
Apr 2nd, 2012 07:53 PM
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
- forums AT killermovies DOT com KillerMovies.com
- Forum Archive - Forum Rules >
© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved. Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.