KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » American Horror Story

American Horror Story
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

American Horror Story

Anyone watch it? What'd you think?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1844624/

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 05:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I enjoy the show since it deals with the supernatural and is more hardcore than other shows. Though the reason why I watch, is beacuse the woman I love and lust over has become a frequet guest on the show and that is the superhotsexy Kate Mara love love love love

Attachment: kate mara 12.jpg
This has been downloaded 150 time(s).

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 05:26 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I've been watching this too. Sad that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vivien had to die so Violet could quit being a retard. I wonder if Ben will wind up dead or if the show will introduce someway to revive dead people. Might have something to do with the baby?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:40 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Watched the first 2 episodes and stopped. Not bad. Ill let it build up a bit before getting back on it.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 11:39 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm liking the show more and more. It's hard to imagine some of them NOT 'coming back'. Cricket, all but a few of the main characters are dead now lol.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:15 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Well, everyone except Marcy died so uh......is this the new format for the show? The Harmon's scaring off new families until the baby destroys the world? It wouldn't bother me for an episode or two, but ya know.

Who was the infant that Vivien took from Nora? I thought Vivien's baby was with Constance.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 06:23 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Don't like the fact that they are all dead. Felt extremely rushed. Now there's really not a whole lot of options for the show. Should have kept at least ONE of the Harmon's alive.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Who was the infant that Vivien took from Nora? I thought Vivien's baby was with Constance.
Remember, Vivien was carrying twins. Constance took the living child (aka. Michael/the anti-christ.) The other child/twin took a single breath before dying- thus the Harmon's now have to care for a perpetual newborn ghost-child (and anyone with kids knows what a nightmare that'd be.) eek!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 04:20 PM
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Was ready to turn it off after 20 minutes of the pilot ep but I stuck with it and after about 4 episodes I was right into it, the ending was kind of Beetlejuice for me and I don't think they should bother with a second series. Let it stand alone for what it is, an American Horror Story, and don't dilute it to the point where no-one knows what's going on anymore.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 12:49 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

couldn't get past the first episode. it reeked of trying-too-hard-itis.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 01:15 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Only watch couple of the episodes and then gave up just was'nt doing it for me.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

I finished the first season and I gotta say I was disappointed

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 06:05 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Greysen93
I finished the first season and I gotta say I was disappointed

Same here. The ending was pretty sucky.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 04:39 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Same here. The ending was pretty sucky.
Yeah, I know, you go through the entire season, and then they give you some crap like that.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 01:14 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masandifer7

Though the reason why I watch, is beacuse the woman I love and lust over has become a frequet guest on the show(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 09:12 AM
masandifer7 is currently offline Click here to Send masandifer7 a Private Message Find more posts by masandifer7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Yeah, I know, you go through the entire season, and then they give you some crap like that.

I was looking for some type of closure, not a freaking Bettlejuice ending.

Originally posted by masandifer7
Though the reason why I watch, is beacuse the woman I love and lust over has become a frequet guest on the show(please log in to view the image)

I'm guessing u mean Kate Mara.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 12:29 PM
Greysen93

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I was looking for some type of closure, not a freaking Bettlejuice ending.

I'm guessing u mean Kate Mara.
laughing

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 12:49 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

laughing

Hey Kate Mara is MINE!!!!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 01:18 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Anyone been watching season 2? Phucking strange. I don't even know what to make of it at this point.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 08:48 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

First ep. of Coven was quite enjoyable. Definitely going to continue watching this season.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 12:10 AM
Darth Vicious

How was season 2? I haven't checked it out but was told it wasn't that great.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 12:17 PM