KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » American Horror Story

American Horror Story
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
To me that don't make sense unless the Devil knew his attempt was going to be thwarted. Michael was already the Antichrist when they collected them.
Yeah I think it was a contingency plan of sorts. That way IF Michael were killed, Satan could still produce another heir.

What jibberish was Mead mumbling when she was blown up?

Seemed odd to me.
It's hard to understand(I had to look at the subtitles), but she was singing this nursery rhyme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGA-PAWoxEA

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 02:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Seems like an odd choice of a song but some fans are theorizing that song is a clue for next season:

https://www.popbuzz.com/tv-film/ame...e-space-aliens/

Maybe a follow up to Asylum? Remember there were aliens in that season.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 02:47 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Seems like a potential tie-in to season 2, if true. Hmm.

Either way, it'll be hard for them to ever top this season, imo.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 18th, 2018 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 02:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

I love love love American horror story. How they reuse characters & the actors/actresses, the story lines just the best

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 05:32 AM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Season 9 title revealed along with a teaser:

https://deadline.com/2019/04/americ...984-1202592750/

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 10:54 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

OOH.
Color me stoked.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 11:05 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I hear Paulson and Evan Peters are sitting this season out.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2019 12:57 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Cashing in on the 80's nostalgia no doubt. I was brought up on slasher movies though so I am looking forward to this. Shame Evan Peters is not in this season though, he has the look of a slasher movie character.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jul 9th, 2019 12:01 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't there a Wonder Woman movie coming out also called Wonder Woman 1984? Lol.

I admit I used to love this show, I enjoyed the first 4 seasons. I lost interest early in the 5th season though and haven't seen anything since. My favorite season was the 3rd season and I know a recent season had connections to that so I might watch that season once it's on netflix.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2019 03:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I've been watching Roanoke recently. It's fantastic so far (episode 7) and definitely my favorite season.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 9th, 2019 05:18 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know why the 8th season with the Apocalypse isn't up on netflix. It has been over for a while. And it's not on Hulu either, both of them only have up to season 7.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2019 08:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sarah Paulson won’t be in the next season

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 10th, 2019 08:51 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

That does suck but it should still be good.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2019 09:46 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 04:09 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Teaser trailer:

https://youtu.be/z5s8KQX9hwU

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 01:09 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

It'll be fine they haven't let us down yet.

Well me anyways.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 01:52 AM
riv6672

^^^i lost interest in Hotel after 3 eps. Other than that i’ve enjoyed the series.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 02:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Last night’s premiere was pretty good.
The 80s vibe (and humor in general poking fun at various slasher movie tropes) was over the top which was to be expected, of course. The cast was engaging for the most part. I know certain ppl didn’t come back for this season, but it doesn’t bother me too much.

It was definitely bloody enough, that’s for sure!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 09:58 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I agree it was a solid premiere.

Nice introduction to the characters.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 01:31 AM
riv6672

^^^the character intros were pretty funny.

I’m interested in how they weave [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Night Stalker into the story. He’s shown up on the show before, but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: as a spirit in the Hotel season. At this time he’s [SPOILER - highlight to read]: actually alive and active so we’ll see.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 03:29 AM