KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » American Horror Story

American Horror Story
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
erm

Disagree with you when it comes to Asylum, That season was good alot better then the first one.
It was better than the first season, but I still didn't care for it. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2013 07:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Uh....seeing Madison getting banged is all kinds of weird. Same goes for Fiona to a lesser extent no expression

Also Voodoo Queens revenge...again.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2013 09:24 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yes, yes, and yes.

The little threesome at the end there was bizarre fo sho.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2013 09:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Isn't the Voodo queen immortal? Would a bullet even kill her?

Unless silver bullets undo magic?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 08:21 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

erm

Disagree with you when it comes to Asylum, That season was good alot better then the first one.

Agreed Asylum was a lot better than Murder House.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 11:12 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Just finished season two. Waiting for season three on Netflix...

Asylum's characters and stories all streamed together, while Murder House was a little more choppy for me...

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 01:10 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Isn't the Voodo queen immortal? Would a bullet even kill her?

Unless silver bullets undo magic?
I thought that was odd as well... Although Fiona also said the bullets were blessed, so that might be why they can kill the Voodoo Queen/witches. /shrug

Old Post Jan 4th, 2014 09:59 PM
dadudemon

I have a question that will spoil part of season 2.

Don't give me too many details but I just have to know: did Bloody Face really skin those women or was he really abducted by aliens?

The show makes it seem like he was genuinely abducted by aliens. That insect chip...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:25 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: He isn't Bloody Face and he was abducted by aliens.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:41 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kit Walker, the alleged Bloody Face, was abducted by aliens, as evidenced by the technology chip.

Even less spoilers than the guy above me.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 08:41 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They announced Season 4, going for a circus freaks theme.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 03:59 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Circus Freaks? That has potential for being a good story, depending on how they go about it.

Evan Peters is going to be a Wolfman in the circus. Calling it now.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 05:27 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 06:48 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Misty/Madison 'magic-off' should be fun to watch... They've both become quite powerful. Although when Zoe definitively becomes the next Supreme(I'm sure that's who it'll be), I'm expecting her to manifest in a BIG way.

It was cool for Stevie Nicks to make a cameo appearance as a White Witch I guess, but having her put on a solo performance not once, but twice during the episode was just too much. She doesn't exactly sound 'good' these days.

Makes sense that Papa Legba is the one who granted the Voodoo Queen immortality(for a price), but I didn't see that coming... Although I'm not exactly up to date on my Haitian voodoo knowledge either, so that may have played a factor in my ignorance. /shrug

Thank GOD the rhetaard is dead and, most importantly, cannot come back to life. She bugged the living shit out of me.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 07:53 PM
ares834

Agreed. The Stevie Nicks cameo was too much. Even her first song just seemed to go on and on and on...

Loved Papa Legba though. He is so damn intimidating! But then, I love Lance Reddick in every thing so that isn't a surprise.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 10:44 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Galan007

I've never seen it but it supposedly it worked well for the show
Canivale

and there's also this

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 11:34 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Meh, I guess if you're into the circus freak theme, that might be your cup of tea. I'm not.

This season is going to be hard to top.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 04:13 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No friggin way Fiona is dead.

Did anyone else notice that when Cornelia had her premonition of everyone being killed by Fiona, all the witches were shown dead except Myrtle? Thought that was... Interesting, to say the least.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 04:28 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Fiona's death was pretty weak IMO

Yeah that was interesting but its probably not going to go anywhere.

Also what exactly happened to Lalaurie and Leveau? I know Papa Legba is collecting from his contract with Leveau but how did Lalaurie get there?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 05:13 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Legba rules over hell and Lalaurie, unsurprisingly, went there.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 05:19 PM