KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » American Horror Story

American Horror Story
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Anyone catch the first episode of 'Freak Show'? Anyone as weirded-out by it as me?

I did, it kept me interested enough to watch another.

I originally gave up on AHS mid-way through Season 1. Though I've heard the witch season was decent.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 03:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They might as well just change the name from "American Horror Story: Freak Show" to "American Horror Story: Carnivale".

Seriously though, some of the accents were just PAINFUL to endure. Jessica Lange is a fine actress, but a German accent just isn't her forte.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 05:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Twisty the F*cking Clown.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 05:59 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Even more painful to endure was that absurdly long musical number. Turrible. sick

I'll keep watching to see wtf is up with the serial killer clown, but I'm not really interested otherwise.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 06:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So yeah, I'm done watching this season.

-These random musical scores are facepalm-inducing, and entirely unneeded.
-The 'accents' used by some of the actors are horrendous--I want to break my TV every time the Legless German and Bearded Woman speak.
-The plot(s), like the rest of the show, are just pathetic.

sick

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 05:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I'm still watching this for the clown. I can endure the accents just for that.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2014 03:10 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neil Patrick Harris has joined

Old Post Oct 30th, 2014 03:56 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If NPH doesn't do something spectacular, I'm done with this show.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 30th, 2014 05:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Lol dandy's crazier than twisty.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 30th, 2014 07:54 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

Man, I never thought I'd feel so bad for a crazy serial murdering clown.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 01:33 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Ma Petite is adorable.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 05:34 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

This show is so awesome. And Coven has just been released on Netflix so I can finally watch that season.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 04:34 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Just finished Coven. Fantastic season. And I think this is the first season of American Horror Story when I want them to actually continue the story.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 10:18 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

So far this season is the weakest. The story and acting is all over the place and not in a good way. But entertaining nonetheless.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 04:28 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
So far this season is the weakest. The story and acting is all over the place and not in a good way. But entertaining nonetheless.
Agreed. Though imo the acting is pretty good... minus them accents. sick

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 02:51 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Just finished Coven. Fantastic season. And I think this is the first season of American Horror Story when I want them to actually continue the story.
I agree completely. I wish the story would have continued from Coven. Great stuff. thumb up

I think this season is horrible, tbh--possibly the worst yet. The only reason I'm watching is because I'm trying to see how it will connect to the other seasons(the director officially confirmed that they're all connected.)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 07:31 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Actually I think the opposite. The story isnt as scattered as it was in previous seasons to me. Those accents are horrible though

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 12:22 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Galan007
I think this season is horrible, tbh--possibly the worst yet. The only reason I'm watching is because I'm trying to see how it will connect to the other seasons(the director officially confirmed that they're all connected.)
The only connective tissue I've seen was that Pepper from Asylum is actually in Freak Show, which was pretty cool to see.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 01:58 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT EPISODE!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When Jimmy rejected Dott my heart split in two. I wanted to cry. sad

Sarah Paulson is such an amazing actress.

Last edited by |King Joker| on Dec 11th, 2014 at 04:17 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 04:05 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Ma Petite is adorable.

Addendum: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ma Petite was adorable. sad

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 09:58 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote