KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » American Horror Story

American Horror Story
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Interesting premiere though I have a few questions.

1. Who sent the missles that "supposedly" destroyed civilization?
2. How could the Coven and Murder House seasons tie into this?
3. How could Michael Landon be in his early 20's? He should be like 8 tops.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:11 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Did not expect the reveal about Kathy Bates' character at the end of episode 2. I expected the coven of witches would be brought up after we saw Billie Lourd's power. Maybe they've been getting drugged and put into suspended animation of sorts for like a month or so every 'week', so while they think they've been down there for 18 months it's actually been 18 years or more, explaining the Michael Langdon thing... Not that unfeasible for a show with a robot.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 01:27 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Cordelia has become exponentially more powerful over the years.

At the end of season 3 it literally took *all* of her energy to revive Zoe, and she immediately went unconscious afterward from the effort. Fast-forward to current, and she gesturely resurrects three different people, easily. "Supreme", indeed.

As for Langton, I just realized that he is the grown up version of the "Antichrist" child we saw at the end of season 1 -- the bastard child of Vivian Harmon and the spirit of Tate Langton. Interesting... Guess we know who caused the nuclear holocaust. Also explains why the gimp is running around in the shelter.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 02:09 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 02:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah, it's possible that he brought more residents of Murder House with him, Murder House might even be the sanctuary he's going on about.

Remember in Roanoke when Lee, Adina Porter's character, was talking about her first daughter who went missing when she went to get sauce? That daughters name was Emily IIRC, and Emily was already in that first facility when that guy is brought there in Apocalypse, we know nothing about her character, she could be a Langdon puppet or an undercover Coven member.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 03:13 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

True. thumb up

I've also got to wonder when and why Cordelia resurrected Myrtle and Madison? Perhaps she's trying to build some sort of witch army to fight against the Antichrist/Langdon?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 05:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007

I've also got to wonder when and why Cordelia resurrected Myrtle and Madison?
To have sex with them.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 06:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Sometimes I just don't think fourth dimensionally enough. thumb up

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 06:14 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well if anyone was still skeptical about whether or not Langdon is the Antichrist, this episode just put that to rest.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 06:06 PM
NemeBro

So like, is it an in-universe rule that all Warlocks are gay or something? Because the four council dudes are fruitier than a bag of jolly ranchers. The dude in Coven is also super duper gay.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 04:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

They seem to loathe everything women stand for in this, so... Probably?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 09:07 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well if anyone was still skeptical about whether or not Langdon is the Antichrist, this episode just put that to rest.
Oh he's definitely the son of Satan. The ghost of James March knew not to mess with Michael.

I hope they don't kill Mertyl Snow for the 20th time. She had the best one liners in the episode, her crack at Langons jacket was hilarious.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 02:19 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

In episode 3, Langdon made it sound like he'd went on some kind of witch purge prior to the Apocalypse. After discovering the witch hidden amongst those in the shelter he stated during the Satanic ritual: "I thought I destroyed them all, but one survived. I found her. She's here."

I'm guessing we'll get that part of the backstory in episodes to come, but it does sound like Langdon bests/kills(or at least *thinks* he bested/killed) Cordelia and everyone else... Which is crazy.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 03:57 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Might have to go back and watch it again, but it seemed when the witches resurrected the dead women in the bunker, that Coco is one of them as well. Like she'd been shape shifted or something. Could be Queenie or Zoe.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 04:10 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

thumb up

In episode 3, Langdon made it sound like he'd went on some kind of witch purge prior to the Apocalypse. After discovering the witch hidden amongst those in the shelter he stated during the Satanic ritual: "I thought I destroyed them all, but one survived. I found her. She's here."

I'm guessing we'll get that part of the backstory in episodes to come, but it does sound like Langdon bests/kills(or at least *thinks* he bested/killed) Cordelia and everyone else... Which is crazy.
I don't think he was talking about witches, there's too many of them still running around for him to be so surprised. I think he's talking about Angels.

The Warlocks mistook Michael for one of their own so I can see the witches making a similar mistake thinking Mallory is a witch.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 01:16 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Man this season is awesome. Madison is going to the Murder House in the next episode to find some backstory on Michael. If I'm not mistaken without using the Google but wasn't the house built by a Dr. Montgomery? Maybe Madison is related? I don't think this is a coincidence.

Should be a good episode with Jessica Lange coming back.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 02:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This season really has been great so far. I mean, we already know Michael is the Antichrist, but the show kind of had to return to Murder House in order for casual fans to get Michael's backstory and such.

I'm more curious how Michael's 'witch purge' pans out, and who the true Supreme actually is..? I doubt it's Michael, simply because he's not a true warlock -- he's a demon. Can't be the same.

That one witch, though(Mallory, iirc) seems powerful as phuck. I'm curious for more of her story to be explored as well.

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 14th, 2018 at 12:48 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 12:45 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Spotted something in the last episode, the old maid's mother's gravestone said she died on Halloween in 2011 and the old maid told her she pulled the plug on her in the nursing home. But the maid was murdered by Jessica Lange's character some time in the '80s, so the timeline doesn't really add up for me.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 01:09 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Another thing that don't make sense is I think Moira was murdered in 1980, when she was young but her ghost seems to have aged.....

I'm guessing the ghosts appear how they want to appear.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 03:48 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Seems like she could appear as her younger self to the men/women that she wanted to seduce.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 01:18 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by samhain
Spotted something in the last episode, the old maid's mother's gravestone said she died on Halloween in 2011 and the old maid told her she pulled the plug on her in the nursing home. But the maid was murdered by Jessica Lange's character some time in the '80s, so the timeline doesn't really add up for me.
It was established in S01 that the ghosts trapped in Murder House can travel freely on Halloween(same rule applies to the ghosts trapped in the Cortez.)

That's when Moira's ghost went to her mother's nursing home and euthanasia'd her.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 03:43 PM