KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Blu ray deleted Scenes

Blu ray deleted Scenes
Started by: JediRobin23

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Blu ray deleted Scenes

I thought they were bad. Kinda boring watching bad incomplete animation of the scenes.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 02:13 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediRobin23
I thought they were bad. Kinda boring watching bad incomplete animation of the scenes.

Why waste the money on finishing the effects?

When 95% of the movie was filmed in front of green & blue screens, there's not much you can show for deleted scenes that were scrapped very early on in the process.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 04:39 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Exactly. And that mosly goes for the PT BTW... Although I did like Spielberg's OB1-Grievous chase... pretty brutal and much more exciting than what Lucas made in the end.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 05:53 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

I loved the scene in AOTC where Mundi & Koon get some screen time. It was so funny because there weren't any effects or any sound, so I just kept on laughing during the entire sequence! Just waving around their toy sabers with nothing but blue/green screens, priceless.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 09:09 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Why waste the money on finishing the effects?

When 95% of the movie was filmed in front of green & blue screens, there's not much you can show for deleted scenes that were scrapped very early on in the process.

I guess so. Maybe I was expecting a little more.
However, they should have made the Grevious vs Obiwan scene the way it was shown in the deleted scene (extended) and also the palpatine vs yoda

Old Post Oct 11th, 2011 02:31 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by queeq
Exactly. And that mosly goes for the PT BTW... Although I did like Spielberg's OB1-Grievous chase... pretty brutal and much more exciting than what Lucas made in the end.
HOLY CRAP are you serious?? That extended chase sucked! It was way too long and way over the top. The way Lucas has it is great.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2011 01:40 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I dunno... the bit where Grievous is cutting the clones into pieces and sends them flying towards OB1 was pretty brutal. It was long but at least it felt like gRiebous could actually be winning this fight. The original never felt like that to me.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 06:48 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote