KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Darth Maul returns.

Darth Maul returns.
Started by: TheMagicPillow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

I better warm it up.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 08:54 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

well ive see darth maul.....I know how he looks and how he has his legs back.......
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: it is in fact robot legs

http://www.ugo.com/tv/star-wars-the...th-maul-trailer

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 03:54 PM
Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hmmm... still weird.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 05:28 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 05:44 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Sweet...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 05:44 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I havent posted yet how much this f*cking enrages me

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well... post it...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 07:27 PM
C-3POTheClever

How can he return if he's dead? Is it his spirit?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 05:54 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No, he's back, they just fitted a few robotic legs on him and he's walking... That's the logic of SW today.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 08:53 PM
C-3POTheClever

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
No, he's back, they just fitted a few robotic legs on him and he's walking... That's the logic of SW today.

Very poor logic! Did a sith lord bring him back to life as well? Because just doing that wouldn't be enough. I'm suprised his body was even still not disintergrated.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 09:44 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It's a silly turn of events... to me it demonstrates a lack of imagination with the makers of TCW...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 07:25 AM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

It just shows that they are parasiting away existing EU material smile Anyway, I've seen the concerned episode and I feel like they should have broadcasted this episode along with the next episode...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 12:08 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh? What do you mean?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 05:00 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So, has Maul officially returned in the show yet? If so, which episode? If not, which episode is he slated to return in?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 06:07 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He did, two weeks ago.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 07:42 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
How can he return if he's dead? Is it his spirit?
I just like to go with the logic that he is an alien and maybe getting cut in half isn't really that bad of a thing....like an earth worm..

Maybe his legs are still out there running around too...wanting revenge and what not.

That or magic voodoo space lady has something to do with it.

I dunno...

eh this show is crap.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Galan007
So, has Maul officially returned in the show yet? If so, which episode? If not, which episode is he slated to return in?

Yeah he has, in yesterday's episode.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 10:44 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thanks, fellas!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Just watched 'the return of Maul'. It was... Pretty lame, imo. I'm sure he will shape up in subsequent episodes, but I kind of expected him to *already* be as badass as ever, and even *more* knowledgeable in the ways of the dark side/force.

...I didn't expect (or want) to see a malnourished and mentally broken nutjob, with 6 spider-esque robotic legs, attached to a spider-esque robotic abdomen.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 01:26 AM
Barron-Ghidorah
Probably in bed

Just finished watching it. I'm most likely in the minority but i really liked it.
Being trapped on that planet for more than 10 years (at least until they explain where he got his legs and how long he's actually been there, thats what i'm assuming) would probably make anyone go nuts. Really liked the interpretation of him, not all sith lords need to be as badass as the last.
In my opinion you can have a nutjob like maul still be cool.

And based on the teaser for the season finale, it looks like he got his sh** together mentally (for the most part lol).

As a side note, the guy who voiced maul is Sam Witwer, AKA Starkiller and "the son" from a previous clone wars arc. As well as doomsday from Smallville.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Barron-Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by Barron-Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote