KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Barker vs. Thoren

Barker vs. Thoren
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 26 27 [28]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thoren
Scythe, you're running against Barack Obama for president of this glorious nation, what is your stance on the legalization of a union between Mic "big bad billy b" Barker, and Eleanor Friedberger?

I fully support gay marriage, therefore Bippy AKA, big bad billy b AKA, Toodie Wearer AKA, Chalino Sanchez AKA, Poppin' Fresh AKA, McBoofer shall retain it's happiness.

I'll also try to do something about the Mexicans such as myself. who do we think I am?! Exactly.

This press confrence is Rolaids.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 05:53 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

dude wtf

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 06:28 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 06:37 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

What? Too real?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 07:42 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I'm actually afraid to load this page at work in case anyone reads it and gets offended

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 11:02 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

" Former governor Scythe, is it true you hide babies in Swiss accounts, and off shore accounts in the caymens?

And that you have cheated on your taxes for the past ten years? And what about the birther claims that you weren't born in the united states?"

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 12:27 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

" Former governor Scythe, is it true you hide babies in Swiss accounts, and off shore accounts in the caymens?

I want to make this clear, right now, right here. I do not, I reshit, I do not hide small infants in any Swiss Accounts. I'm not sure all of you realize this, but paper currency and a small, middle class, possibly white newborn are of two different sizes. The latter of which fails to fit into any known cash slot located on any Swiss ATM that I have stopped at. Therefore I can hardly be accused of harboring anywhere from 200,000 to 400,000 possible infants with their small little jew noses that make em cute..... At least for the first nine years.

"And that you have cheated on your taxes for the past ten years?

This was not my intention. I thought that at the time, during my major fiscal year, perhaps it would be a swell idea to get my taxes done at Taft&Co, that is one mistake that I have been trying to clear myself of. So much that my late assistant, Mr. Roland B. Utah, was driven into suicide via Little League Brawl. Even though I adviced him several times to save that for the big leagues. I can just picture him up there among the clouds smiling down at me sipping a nice glass of bourbon with all the other liberal chubby chasers. God bless that awful, awful man.

And what about the birther claims that you weren't born in the united states?"

My family came here like any immigrant family has. Inside an unmarked, white truck sitting atop several stacks of counterfeit Nintendo 64s stealthily marked as Game Station 69s. They then made their money like most urban youths, turning tricks but using an Avon salesman/woman persona as a front. How dare the Amerikan people call my patriotism into question? I am as American as Ted Danson defecating into a 16yr old Thai individual of the sometimes female catagory.

Originally posted by Barker
I'm actually afraid to load this page at work in case anyone reads it and gets offended

Hahahaha.

Last edited by Scythe on Jul 10th, 2012 at 08:38 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 08:35 AM