KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II POST EPISODE V RENEGADE INTERLUDE- Payday

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II POST EPISODE V RENEGADE INTERLUDE- Payday
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

10 damage?! Christ. Guys, I'm almost out of this fight.

If it was a two man (and it was), I was going to attack and tap Block for some extra offense to try to one-shot it. Can that still happen?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 02:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, if you give me the target!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 17th, 2012 at 03:50 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 02:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You are being fired at by guns designed to destroy vehicles, Tilulla- serious stuff! They have a base damage of four so it only took two hits on you for that. Could have been worse!

I'll take a point of structure off a vehicle if you Reflect it, Wentar- as indeed you do this turn as you jump aboard!. There's no point trying to draw heat off like that though; the firers will just re-distribute as needed.

I am actually confused by Tilulla's post as she's not named a new target- I suspect you've not quite followed what was going on with you which led to your post being unclear (I recommend being very careful with pronouns when posting actions, as I had no idea what 'it' was. Certainly no target you had named before as you clearly destroyed that when you last acted. I recommend almost never using pronouns in a combat post). Not a huge difference as you are downed this turn anyway, though a shame to lose the held action.

Charge tap not functioning Xeth- can't be the same target you attacked last turn! Your Push gets you just the one bonus die I am afraid, as he stumbles a little. Still a hit for 10, but he's armed again now!

---

GOLD CONVOY FIGHT, Start of turn 24

Tanker

Convoy 4-man A: 5/2

Convoy 4-man B: 5/3

Convoy 4-man F: 5/3

Convoy 4-man D: 5/3

Supertanker: 0/15 (crashed)

Convoy 2-man O: 5/0

Convoy 2-man P: 5/1

Pirate 6-man grappler C: 0/6 (three casualties) (boarding tanker)

Pirate 3-man in black: P7 G7/57
(Xeth (LS10) 1(2A)/16 [BGu DW CH] [CC ES CQ] (5F))
(Spacehockey (C9) 3/24 [PA AS DU])

Pirate 6-man grappler G: 0/6 (four casualties) (boarding tanker)

Pirate 6-man grappler H: 0/4 (one casualty, two in captured vehicle)

Pirate 6-man grappler I: 0/6 (one casualty, two in captured vehicle)

Pirate 6-man grappler E: 0/2 (boarding 4F) (two casualties)

Pirate 6-man grappler F: 0/6 (boarding 4C) (one casualty, two in captured vehicle)

Pirate 2-man AA: 5/2
(Wentar (LS10) 3(1A)/14 [OGu BL RF] [BG FocGu] (7F))

Pirate 2-man BB: 5/1

Pirate 2-man CC: 5/3

Pirate 2-man DD: 5/2

Pirate 2-man EE: 5/2

Pirate 2-man FF: 5/2

Pirate 2-man HH: 5/3

---

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 17th, 2012 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 03:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The plan was to attack the nearest of the 2-man vehicles attacking me, if possible. With the Block tap. This most recent time I also want to use a Force point on Ward if possible. I need to stay alive.

When you say I'm "downed" ....?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 05:38 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well that requires getting onto it first and I am afraid they took you down before you had a chance to attack.

Don't worry, you're not dead.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 05:44 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth will spend on Evade again as he takes a swipe at Spacehockey.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 08:03 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Well that requires getting onto it first and I am afraid they took you down before you had a chance to attack.

Don't worry, you're not dead.

lol, small victories.

I'm out for the time being guys. Good luck.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 08:43 PM
Craft
CTE

You did well all things considered Digi, this fight is one of the more intense ones I've been in.

-

Wentar will hack and slash at the 2-man he's currently on top of, hoping to take it out with a single attack again.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 09:55 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wentar rolls six successes, reducing its structure by three... it's enough! However, his Agility roll to get off safely goes less well, inflicting five damage, and he then gets rather badly shot up by three pirates!

Xeth gives more than he gets, but his sabre rolls have not been stellar! He is also still under fire.

Then something rather unexpected happens- the tanker explodes in a giant fireball. You can;t be sure what happened there as no-one was defending it.

---

GOLD CONVOY FIGHT, Start of turn 25

Tanker

Convoy 4-man F: 5/2

Convoy 4-man D: 5/3

(Xeth (LS10) 1(2A)/23 [BGu DW CH] [CC ES CQ] (3F))
(Spacehockey (C9) 3/32 [PA AS DU])

Pirate 6-man grappler F: 0/6 (boarding 4C) (one casualty, two in captured vehicle)

(Wentar (LS10) 3(1A)/31 [OGu BL RF] [BG FocGu] (7F))

Pirate 2-man BB: 5/1

Pirate 2-man CC: 5/3

Pirate 2-man DD: 5/2

---

BtVS

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 10:28 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth is going to tap Balanced Guard this time. Swap Charge out for Power Attack.

I wanna bet that the tanker was a decoy... Xeth thinks. He only pays it mind for a moment, not wanting to get distracted from the fight. He swipes at the leader again, trying to land a deadly blow.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 11:42 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I groan in my unconscious state.

Good luck with the remains here guys. I'll probably bow out of posting until you're finished.

If I'm unconscious, when you come back for me (if you're able to), make sure we take the damn Juggernaut. I fought too hard for that just to see it facing us in the next encounter.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 02:32 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar stares in horror as the tanker goes up. I failed, he thinks bitterly. All this fighting for nothing...

-

Am I able to defensive leap onto one of the 2-man cars?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 07:17 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed yes.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 08:50 AM
Craft
CTE

Then that's what I'm doing this turn. Defensive leaping onto Pirate 2-man CC.

would you be able to let me know if a reflection tap would net me multiple hits retroactively from now on?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 09:00 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed yes!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 09:17 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Actually, instead of Power Attack, I'm going to swap in Close Quarters Gunman for Charge.)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 10:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Large lumps of black matter emerging from the explosion are being scattered all over the area.

Wentar is up, and all clear thanks to his leap which reduced his attackers to just one die each! Which means you could tap Reflection to reduce the structure on three of them. I'm going to assume you do that!

Which means another pirate speeder is destroyed in the continuing exchange of fire. Some of those grapplers have fled already, also, though a couple were caught up in the tanker explosion.

Meanwhile, Xeth has a damn good round, taking barely any damage and this time rolling well on his sabre strike.

---

GOLD CONVOY FIGHT, Start of turn 26

Tanker

Convoy 4-man F: 5/2

Convoy 4-man D: 5/1

(Xeth (LS9) 1(2A)/25 [BGu DW CQ] [CC ES CQ] (3F))
(Spacehockey (C9) 3/47 [PA AS DU])

Pirate 2-man CC: 5/2
(Wentar (LS10) 3(1A)/31 [OGu BL RF] [BG FocGu] (6F))

Pirate 2-man DD: 5/1

---

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 18th, 2012 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 11:00 AM
Craft
CTE

Yep! Certainly retroactively tapping Reflection, thanks Ush!

Swap out Reflection for Bodyguard and attack Pirate 2-man CC this turn.

I don't suppose Tillula is in danger of molten black whatever hitting her in her downed position?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 11:09 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Haha, nah, I'm not hat cruel. She was not downed in a position of danger; she's just wounded.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 11:35 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth will swap Balanced Guard for Eye of the Storm.

Xeth brings out his sonic blaster and charges it, preparing to blast at the leader. Use Balance and Coordination to act defensively here.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 05:05 PM