KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II POST EPISODE V RENEGADE INTERLUDE- Payday

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II POST EPISODE V RENEGADE INTERLUDE- Payday
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 25 26 [27]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, no need to wait on details. The next shipment goes through absolutely fine, and you receive your payment! The pirates give up on land attacks for now, and Kovanis gets its gold through! Yay!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 06:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth is happy to have helped Kovanis, though he still regrets not being able to save the first shipment at all.

"As I said last week, call me if they come back," Xeth states to Kessler and the Kovanis.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:41 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I wake up on the battlefield days later, vowing revenge on Xeth and Wentar for not picking me up.

Seriously though, what kind of healing-up am I able to accomplish in our week?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 08:29 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar's kicking himself less now that he knows the Pirates knew they were coming and had an inside advantage.

He's even more happy that Korvanis is getting their gold now and agrees with Xeth's offer to return if the pirates ever rear their heads again.

Looks like it's time to find another mission out on the Rim that requires our aid!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 08:59 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

You're probably all set in a week, Ti! You did a great job, just so you know.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 09:01 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The less good news, however, is that you did not prevent- or even become aware of- Kessler's theft of the entire original gold shipment.

You can spend some time trying to work that out...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 09:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
You're probably all set in a week, Ti! You did a great job, just so you know.

Thanks. My goal was to not leave the battle feeling like I hadn't expended myself (which is what every other battle in my history has felt like). Almost fully tapped out, a single Force point left, I left it on the field, which was the only goal I had, so I'm happy.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 03:55 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
The less good news, however, is that you did not prevent- or even become aware of- Kessler's theft of the entire original gold shipment.

You can spend some time trying to work that out...

I... I... Oh that's so upsetting...

I have no idea what or how he pulled that off. Probably either bsing with a high Law skill or just knowing the right people to pull it off.

Yeah, very nicely done Digi. Next time you fight side by side with Wentar and his tasty tasty Bodyguard shtick and laugh as you dominate everything in your path.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 09:27 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well the best bit of his plan (other than shooting dead his accomplice) is that if anyone asks about the gold now, should suspicions come later, he has three entirely trustworthy witnesses (Jedi, no less) who will tell anyone that the gold was destroyed in a fight with pirates.

You did get a bad feeling at the point where the gold was being loaded...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 09:37 AM
Craft
CTE

Blah! I really need to handle my bad feelings better. At the time I thought it was about the pirates we'd face, or the way the convoy was set up.

I didn't even think about the cargo at the time... stick out tongue This interlude has been all about the 'In hindsight why didn't I do that?' for me.

I intend to do better next time.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 09:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well if bad feelings gave the full story there'd be no game.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 09:42 AM
Craft
CTE

And that'd be no fun at all! Still, would be nice to hit the nail on the head every now and then.

So at what point did the cargo get stolen? Back on Zerok?

Man it's awful that Wentar approves of this guy. It's gonna be hilarious OOC if they ever meet again, I swear.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 09:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, way too difficult to steal on Zerok. He stole it under your noses.

But I can't give the full details as I may use him again!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 10:02 AM
Craft
CTE

I understand!

Are we able to use our payment from this mission for in game purchases in future episodes?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 11:00 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It makes you solvent, which will affect future things.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 11:25 AM
Craft
CTE

Nifty! Hmmm, we still have those proton torpedoes too, gotta make sure we don't forget about those.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 11:31 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, that's pretty much it for this interlude! By the time you are done here, the Jedi have been told to return to Coruscant, and you guys have been asked to go too as it pertains to the Adelmo case.

If you switch back to the Jedi thread, there is a message about the activities of the Dark Siders that may interest... well, especially Xeth.

We'll deal with xp and what-not in there.

There is also a brief comment on this game, and a lot mmore on the main episode, in the post-script thread.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 11:45 AM