KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Animation of Gollum

The Animation of Gollum
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

The Animation of Gollum

Nothing new, but I thought this was an interesting article. They also had some good pics of Andy and the animated Gollum.

http://mag.awn.com/index.php3?ltype...article_no=1650

Old Post Mar 21st, 2003 05:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

im really looking forward to the special edition dvd, where im sure they'll go into extreme details on all the different effects.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 02:48 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh yes, I'm sure they will. smile

Gollum has already won an Oscar for Visual Effects, so I am pleased. Then they showed a clip of him being the schizo that he is. big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 03:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah, impressive that the Academy did something right

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 10:14 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

yea, the dvd would be cool.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 02:06 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

TTT DVD

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 06:41 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Happy Dance

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 06:42 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Happy Dance

Yes, I quite liked how the Oscar's went. A lot of good movies out last year. smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2003 05:21 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

how gollum was animated was interesting. boy howdy, when i saw the ttt w/ my friends, it was riot! cause we were so sugar high like you wouldn't believe. aly and i kept making "interesting" comments about gollum's split persona and garb. we had issues about the scenes where aragorn and legolas were talking. we are such pervs ~lol~ ^.~ *not that way sickos!*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 06:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You perv! j/k

My friends and I always manage pull something funny out of serious parts of movies. When Treebeard says "These trees were my friends!" it makes you wonder about his sanity if he were human.

Then again, my friends and I laugh at words like 'bafoon' and names that are spelled weird, like the Spanish 'Jesus' pronounced 'Hayzeus'.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2003 07:36 AM