KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X2 aka X-Men 2

X2 aka X-Men 2
Started by: LanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

X2 aka X-Men 2

I picked up the official novelization of X2 a few days ago and I finished it last night.

It is awesome, much more action than the first movie. It also seems like it's going to be pretty graphic with it's blood and guts.

And prepare to be spoiled: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: In X2 there is no Sabretooth, just Stryker, Yuriko (Lady Deathstrike, although they never call her that), Magneto, & Mystique.

In this film the only Senator Kelly you see is the Mystique version.

There is tons more Rogue and Bobby (Iceman), plus you get to see Pyro in action!

There's a new version of the Backbird.

We get to see the Blackbird in a fight against two F-16's in the middle of an Ororo Monroue created storm with tornados and everything!

The scenes with Nightcrawler are going to be awesome.

Just wait till you see the way Magneto escapes from his plastic prison, it's awesome!

If you want more spoilers PM me.

I give the novelization a 9 out of 10!!!

I can't wait til May 2!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2003 10:10 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Okay, put down the knives buddy!"

"I can't!"

I saw the theatrical trailer for X2. I cannot wait...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2003 12:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

There's actually two real trailers and one from Comic-Con

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2003 09:41 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I haven't even seen the first one....

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 05:27 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

You should.

It's what started this new running of comic movies.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 06:03 AM
Julie
The Student

Oh.....maybe I'll rent it one day.....

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 06:06 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I suggest the X-Men 1.5 DVD.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2003 12:37 AM
Tex
Yumsz

The first time I saw X-Men I was unimpressed. But I just happend to see it again and thought it was really enjoyable! Go figurestick out tongue

I'm really looking forward to part II!smile

Old Post Mar 25th, 2003 02:18 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

whose blackbird? nightcrawler looks creepy. the guy who plays pyro isn't bad looking *he he* x2 looks promising, can't wait!!! ^.~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 26th, 2003 02:19 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Blackbird is the stealth ship that the X-Men use.

Even though this movie is based only a few months after X1 they have changed the design of the ship.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2003 11:23 PM
Julie
The Student

I actually may watch this one

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 03:00 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Is Patrick Stewart convincing as Professor Charles Xavier? I know him mainly from Star Trek as well as other roles. And is there a Wolverine in the movies? Who plays Magneto? It's pretty obvious I have not seen the first one,isn't it??

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 08:26 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I was speechless while seeing my favorite marvel superstars.I heard there's a 3 and 4 and that they might not put the same actors and actresses.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2003 02:11 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

They're already planning 3 and 4?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2003 02:22 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You obviously have not seen X-men at all Gordon. Wolverine is practically the main character. Magneto, the main villain, is played by the wonderful Sir Ian McKellan (Gandalf).

Patrick Stewart portrays Xavier grandly. Another performance I saw him in was A Christmas Carol, in which he made a great Ebenezer Scrooge.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2003 01:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Wolverine is such a main character that he's making a spin off and also I heard Storm is doing that too.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2003 02:14 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Where in the world did you hear that?

From what I've heard there's only going to be 3 movies and POSSIBLY a Wolverine movie. Why a Storm movie?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2003 09:56 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I go on many sites that list detail factly info there are going to be 3 more x men storm is said to come out because what I heard she's a popular character.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 02:08 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Which one is Storm?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 02:38 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

The girl with the white hair that controls the weather

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 02:41 AM