KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X2 aka X-Men 2

X2 aka X-Men 2
Started by: LanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

By the way, back to X Men. The official souveneir magazine for X2 is coming out April 22nd. Just found out today. Pass it on.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 12:24 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Oh really thanks for the info.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 12:36 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I am going to get a copy when it comes out in the bookstores.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 01:15 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Wonder how it cost.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 02:11 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That I do not know, augey. I hope it isn't ludicrously priced or something. Oh and I found the novelisation in Books -a- Million this afternoon but wasn't ready to ruin the suspense and suprises of the film, just in case I actually go and see it when it hits theaters. I haven't been to the movies for a few years, I think.Possibly as far back as the Special Edition of the original Star Wars. X2 and Anger Management are two films I really would like to see when they come out.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 02:25 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah X men 2 starts the summer blockbusters movies with The Matrix 2 right after on MAy 15

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 02:38 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Patrick Stewart did a great job as Xavier, I thought. I grew up watching him on Star Trek, so I was already used to seeing him in a role of leadership combined with wisdom. He and Logan had some of the best scenes in the first movie. I didn't like Cyclops, though. Mystique and Rogue were pretty good as well. And Magneto was fully realised by such a great actor. The casting people did a splendid job for the most part.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 03:09 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah Stewart looked more like he's character then anyone else.Wolverine kickass.But I was expecting Roque to have a more deeper southern accent.But Anna Paquin did a great job though.And your right Cyclops wasn't to interesting at all.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 03:20 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes, Anna Paquin is a fine actress.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 10:21 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

If you look that one of my interest on my profile.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 01:14 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah I see! Good one, man. We can all go to the movies together and be our own 'Anna appreciation' society! I actually wrote her a fan letter today.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 02:50 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Anna My love

LOL.I'm up for it.Where was the fan site that you sent the letter.I went to see her bio it said she had no boyfreind and didn't won't one soon.I think I could change her mind. cool

Last edited by Augeybana on Apr 14th, 2003 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 02:54 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah you're the man! I sent the address on an encoded frquency that you should have by now.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 03:16 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah I got it thanks a million bro.I'll send you the wedding pics next month.But the honeymoon will cost $500.00.LOL.Anyway thanks.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 03:18 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Check you later, augey. Got to get off for the Mom.Today is her birthday so gotta give her some consideration. Later...GS

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 03:23 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Check you later bro hope your mother has a happy birthday.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 11:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yep, this sounds exactly like X2 spoilers and news...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 06:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Sorry,But did anyone see the X2 website it has alot of info on the movie.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 08:38 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Actually no I haven't seen it yet. What's the address?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 01:03 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

http://x2-movie.com/

You got to check it out it's really cool.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 01:06 AM