KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X2 aka X-Men 2

X2 aka X-Men 2
Started by: LanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Very cool, augey.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 01:53 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

one of the greatest website but I resevered a seat for the live chat rooms which is tormorrow but I won't be there till to late so I can't attened the chat.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 01:55 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The problem with the X-Men franchise is that the cost of the stars is becoming astronomical.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 11:26 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah but you have to pay the actors more than the first movie.And you have a great cast it hard to pay so little for thier services.But the budget of that movie is getting high.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 04:29 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

How high are we talking here?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 04:50 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

who plays pyro and shadowcat? they must be new comers. even though the nightcrawler is weird, at least he's not all cgi like the hulk is. it would have been cool to see scarlet witch, gambit, wolfsbane, and the other mutants from x-men:evolution, animted series. ^.~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 05:13 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Were talking over 100 million but the new movies will cost much more.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 11:01 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Ah, I see.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 12:22 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

And keeping a movie with 7 characters with big roles is expensive not like spidreman where most of the cast money went to spiderman,green goblin,and Mary Jane.$$$$

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 09:41 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh yeah. I can see it would be quite expensive for all those characters being involved. Each actor/actress must command quite a bit of $ for something like that. By the way I saw the trailer for X2 on tv today. It rocked the house man!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:07 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I was in complete awe.It was great seeing the characters in real life.The X men show is cool but not really great though.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:15 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Seeing comic book characters come to life is always fun.....or at least it almost always is. Some big screen adaptations don't do so great.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:24 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I heard there doing a DBZ movie that would be cool.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:27 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah? Might work if it's done properly I think.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:29 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah like the movie mortal kombat it was good the first one but the sequeal really sucked a little bit.They were just throwing characters left and right.It all has too flow together.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:32 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Agreed. Mortal Kombat 2 was kind of dumb.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:33 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I watched the show of X men and it's a little weird.Rogue doesn't have a southren accent at all it's more of a ghetto voice.And the voice of wolverine was too bad and what's up with he's claws there strange.But it pretty cool though.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:39 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I haven't seen that show in a long time. I don't remember much from it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:44 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Are you talking about the one that gave on fox that don't give anymore or are you talking about the new one called X men evolution on cartoon network.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:47 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

The one on Fox. I did catch the one on the cartoon network just the other night. Pretty good if I do say so myself.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:48 AM