KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X2 aka X-Men 2

X2 aka X-Men 2
Started by: LanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I liked the one on fox because it had a better wolverine but I like the new characters in the new show.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:50 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

yeah Evolution is terrific!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:58 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

They look interesting as teenagers.I didn't know it has 3 seasons.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:59 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Three seasons of X-Men:Evolution? I didn't know it either, augey.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 07:47 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I think the first look is coming out this week on HBO.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 11:40 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Excellent!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 12:24 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

i think I'm going to get reserved tickets for X2 it might be sold out like spider man when it came out.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 03:29 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes we are rapidly approaching May 2nd aren't we? If I am lucky I might go see it in the theater when it comes out- or I might wait a few weeks. So I don't get caugt up in a large mob of people eager to get inside.Right now we only have two theaters here-one is a dollar-only that shows movies months after they have left the main theater-which will be the only one playing X2. It's absurd but they closed down all the rest in favor of a new 16-screen cinema currently under construction.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 04:53 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

A dollar!! That pretty good for a movie and those 16 cinema are very expansive.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 06:44 PM
LanceWindu

Yeah, we have a 6 screen here, and matinee prices are only $5.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 07:08 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Goodness me! I had not even considered it might be sold out! And those prices you guys quoted are astounding!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 11:39 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I got a free ticket that I'm using for X2 but I'm going to get The matrix 2 resevered.This is going to be a competive summer.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 03:09 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah and just wait until Hulk and T3 are out! You're right, this is going to be quite competitive!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 02:32 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Just think on how the dvd are going to be.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 07:52 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

One more thing to add: Anna Paquin was interviewed somewhere recently and said she has more to do in this film than in the first one. Plus her character Rogue gets to have some interplay with Bobby's character, renamed Iceman. So it appears she has gained control of her powers. Or else Bobby is in for quite a shock when they kiss! big grin

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 10:05 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

yeah that bobby trying to steal my girl...well I'm going to have to teach him a lesson.....yessssss evil face ......

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 10:10 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Have you written her yet? Woo her with flowers & candy and she'll send that Bobby off to another dimension! Imagine his nerve.... laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 10:20 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I have the letter I just need to get my lazing but up to send it to her.GS I was thinking of taking her to the beach,flashy dinner you know....but I don't care how many powers Bobby got's I'll fight him......

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 10:23 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Hey use those secret powers of yours and watch him melt! Then you'll have no competition at all!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 10:33 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

LOL.I'm telling you GS I'm crazing enough.But X@ is the first movie of the summer blockbuster competion hope at the first two weeks it make money because The Matrix 2 comes out two weeks after X2.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 10:36 PM