KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Avengers 2012

The Avengers 2012
Started by: jhonebrin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I probably never would have thought of it, but Robtard mentioned it a while back. He planted it in my head...

Awww. Rise up young Leech from your Trisomistic standing. Ignore the rants of Robtard. Rise and become all you can be. Just like the Hulk.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 03:10 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Walder

The seeds have been sown, time to reap. Hulk's a retard in this; it's okay.

(please log in to view the image)

It looks like they might have tried to incorporate aspects of Mark Ruffalo's face into the design, could be the issue.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 13th, 2012 at 04:26 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 04:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Robtard
The seeds have been sown, time to reap. Hulk's a retard in this; it's okay.

Calling the Hulk a retard is like facing an exploding nuke and calling it stupid but I understand....

Don't fear the Reaper!

Lolz current Hulk design isn't much different from the original Hulk in comics.
Who was very much Cro-Magnon man.

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 13th, 2012 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 04:32 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Walder

Originally posted by the ninjak
Calling the Hulk a retard is like facing an exploding nuke and calling it stupid but I understand....

Lolz current Hulk design isn't much different from the original Hulk in comics.
Who was very much Cro-Magnon man.

What?

Cro-Magnon man looked like us.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 13th, 2012 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 04:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Woops Neanderthal man. big grin It's 4 AM! mad

Ruffalo does have that large forehead but it isn't very protruding. It's his eyes they put into the hulks face. And a very large mouth signifying his rage. Good for focusing on his screaming.

In the end all I see in the design aspects of the Hulks face is Ruffalo's eyes.

Ruffalo's mouth is quite small yet Hulk's reaches the lengths of his eyes.
Hulk's forehead goes beyond his eyes yet Ruffalo's arches back from his.
Also the forehead on Raffalo is quite large. Yet Hulk's is very short yet extending forward.

The eyes mean alot. And no doubt they focused on that one aspect whilst thinking of the original Hulk visage.

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 13th, 2012 at 05:19 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 05:12 PM
Robtard
Walder

As I said long before, I like the look from what little I've seen.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 05:13 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

From early viewings of Avengers I hear that Hulk is going to be an absolute beast. A simple yet destructive animal that works alongside his fellow Avengers to quell the impeding invasion in an impressive manner.

I guess my earlier argument against the Hulk being named in such base terms comes in the form of him always being such a base creature in his earlier form. And shouldn't be shunned or mocked but praised for his feats. I guess we'll continue this in the Movie Vs Forum down the road but I trust in Whedon's vision and I reckon the Hulk will shine through early viewers perception of the character in the trailers.

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 13th, 2012 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:27 PM
Patient_Leech
9 fvcking years

I thought he looked retarded in the new posters, especially since he has the same stupid look on his face...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 09:07 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I thought he looked retarded in the new posters, especially since he has the same stupid look on his face...

Fine...............................................he looks retarded.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 03:16 AM
Kazenji
Man Of Iron

Better keep the haters happy then.....

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 03:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
9 fvcking years

Haters gonna hate...

I'm not hatin', though. Just trying to be objective. He shouldn't have the same stupid expression in both posters. Probably shouldn't take this quite so seriously, btw. I mean, look at what it is: a huge, angry green dude... evil face

laughing laughing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 12:02 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Man Of Iron

And thats funny because??

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 12:12 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
9 fvcking years

Because I have a sense of humor and it's goofy.

It's also kinda funny because the pic that Robtard posted mimics the expression on his avatar.. laughing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 09:27 PM
Robtard
Walder

Kirk's not retarded. Kirk > the Hulk.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 09:50 PM
Patient_Leech
9 fvcking years

Originally posted by Robtard
Kirk's not retarded.

I certainly didn't mean to imply that. Kirk was probably just having a spontaneous outbreak of temporary retardation. cool

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 10:33 PM
Kazenji
Man Of Iron

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 07:06 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Kazenji
Japanese trailer

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/avengers/news/?a=56375

Sick Trailer!!! eek! The Japanese know how to make stuff sound so much more epic.
Can't believe the Helicarrier was there.
Agent Hill is sooo freakin hot.

Ninjak Fact! She's played by Cobbie Smulders from How I Met Your Mother and she's married too Taram Killam, the funniest guy on SNL now.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 08:02 AM
Patient_Leech
9 fvcking years

That was pretty epic. Some more good lines from Loki.

The Nine Inch Nails song worked pretty well in the trailer, too, but they are starting to become over-used in movie trailers... heh.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 12:11 PM
swill388
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great movie to watch and download. Thanks to all for the information that they have posted on this thread.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 07:49 AM
swill388 is currently offline Click here to Send swill388 a Private Message Find more posts by swill388 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Man Of Iron

THE ROAD TO THE AVENGERS Paperback Fills In The Gap Between (And Before) Movies

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...3/news/?a=57069

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 09:48 AM