KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Avengers 2012

The Avengers 2012
Started by: jhonebrin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
They did a episode about it?

They did one on Thor yeah, they made fun of the story along with Ancient Aliens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Hist...el_Thanksgiving

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 10:49 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I suppose better later then never.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 11:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupermanAscends

This movie is going to blow me away. There's no way that any villian can beat this team.

Iron Man is my favorite among the Avengers. I can't wait till opening day.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 09:05 PM
SupermanAscends is currently offline Click here to Send SupermanAscends a Private Message Find more posts by SupermanAscends Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by SupermanAscends
Iron Man is my favorite among the Avengers. I can't wait till opening day.

Superman and Green Lantern are my favorite avengers.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 09:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by dadudemon
Superman and Green Lantern are my favorite avengers.

Batman is mine

Originally posted by Kazenji
I suppose better later then never.

wink I couldn't leave you hanging

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 09:16 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

The thing is...what exactly do they avenge?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 02:59 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nothing really. The Avengers don't live up to their name. The Defenders would be more appropriate, but thats already taken. Its kind of ironic.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 03:02 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I bet the irony is lost on Iron Man.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 03:08 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

They lampshade it a bunch in the comics. Its like 'what exactly are you avenging again?' 'Shut up.'

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 03:10 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

*chuckle*

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 03:26 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

They Avenge their egos when they lose em on occasion.
Otherwise they blow lots of shit up and no one can tell them otherwise.
In the recent comics the public are growing quite fed up with them. Screw them!
They're a pro-active team of douchebags and that's why I like em.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 06:16 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by the ninjak

Even that Wonder Man has had enough of them saying Avengers are not helping the world but hurting it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 06:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by the ninjak

I don't read The Avengers but how often (if any) is there an X-Men cross-over or reference made?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 07:52 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's a big one coming up

Avengers v X-men.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 07:57 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The thing is...what exactly do they avenge?

Avenge - To set right what has gone wrong, To correct an imbalance: to effect justice

obviously stopping different threats that have caused damage.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 09:13 AM
juggernaut94
You don't say?

I've got a friend who is really annoyed because I quote him: "Thor is the mightiest of them all, I find it insulting that he is put on the same level as the others!"

I'm quite excited for this. I've been collecting comics for who knows how long, and it's going to be interesting to see Thor, Ironman and the Hulk working together... Haha. My favourites would have to be Thor and Ironman. I also do have a crush on Loki, lol.

I think the casting is brilliant too. Definitely got it marked down on my calendar.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2012 02:52 PM
juggernaut94 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut94 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Ironman is one of my fav characters as well Juggs. Though I believe he is weak is crap in these films. Even in the first episodes of the latest Avengers cartoon Stark has fields.

But you are correct that Thor is the Mightiest there is. wink He and Hulk should be displayed as the absolute weapons in this film. I hope Ironman learns much from the invasion tech and upgrades. Black Widow and Hawkeye basic stealth assistance and Cap hopefully grows as a leader and displays some decent combat feats. I'll be happy with that.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2012 04:45 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut94
You don't say?

Good man wink

Hmmm yeah, I don't know why I'm not so keen on the Hulk haha.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2012 05:37 PM
juggernaut94 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut94 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 07:05 AM
juggernaut94
You don't say?

Reminds me of Shrek

I do dislike that they're revealing so much to the audience though. I thought the trailer, though very action-packed and exciting, revealed too much about the movie and what is going to happen.

Perhaps it's a personal thing... It's like, by revealing and showing too much of the movie leaves little left to imagination and the possibilities of what will happen.

Fair enough, the ending is not very predictable at the moment but, ah, I don't know. I'm picky lol.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 07:47 AM