KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Avengers 2012

The Avengers 2012
Started by: jhonebrin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 27 28 [29]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NickWills
Hello Everyone,

I think you are write really this is biggest movie of 2012. I was watched this movie in mall with my friends. According to me this is awesome especially in 3d effects. This is fully action & new unique story so i am like this.

yeah the special effwects are the best part about this movie.Pretty stupid with that whole monster thing and everything destroying new york and all but the special effects make up for it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 04:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Darth Martin
No. Just no.

agreed.I second that.It was a movie loyal to the comicbook but that was movie was just too gross.Kinda like pervert Tim Burtons Batman Returns was to be able to sit through.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 04:48 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Kind of an apples and oranges comparison, Impediment. I love both movies equally for different reasons.

agreed.I second that.yeah thats another example of apples and oranges.If people want to compare the avengers to another movies The Dark Knight and Sin City are bad examples. A thread like The Avengers or The Expendables would be more appropriate instead of The Avengers or The Dark Knight.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 04:55 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 10:21 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

^ Someone already got to it first. That one was kind of weak though the ending was funny.

So...does anyone know if Avenger beat out TDK yet?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 12:31 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
That sums up just about any "3D" movie that isn't Avatar, where the 3D only really shines in one or two specific parts of the movie for the most part, which is why it's commonly known as a gimmick. IMAX doesn't change that for me either.

I never bothered with Avatar in 3D...however I do recall enjoying the 3D aspects of John Carter. Throughout the whole movie there was several scenes with the 3D wow factor for me.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 02:47 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JoseWarner

Re: The Avengers 2012

Originally posted by jhonebrin
i have only watched trailer yet..it was superb.i think it will be biggest successful movie of 2012....tell me guys...what do you think about this movie.....

I have watched this movie and i think you should watch this movie. This movie is full with entertainment.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 08:16 PM
JoseWarner is currently offline Click here to Send JoseWarner a Private Message Find more posts by JoseWarner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperEvil

This week Avengers will pass 600 million domestically becoming only the third move ever to do so.....it will pass Titanic's original gross and could possibly gross as much as 630 mill...pretty damn good.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 04:03 PM
SuperEvil is currently offline Click here to Send SuperEvil a Private Message Find more posts by SuperEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mariocarner

My hobbies are watching movies and TV shows.
Last time i had watched The Avengers movie.
It is full of action and adventure.
When i watched it i had a goosebumps and
in this movie Ironman done outstanding work.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 12:47 PM
mariocarner is currently offline Click here to Send mariocarner a Private Message Find more posts by mariocarner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmstreep

Hi Guys...
There are lots of movies released in Hollywood and all make perfectly due to actions.I like to watch recently released movie THE AVENGERS,great execution about the graphics views casting and so on.Actions are brilliantly performed by all superstars.Thor is mine best comic star and fabulous actions done by him in this movie.

Let's watch CSI New York Online absolutely free with HD quality @ tvs-csi-new-york.com

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 12:25 PM
kimmstreep is currently offline Click here to Send kimmstreep a Private Message Find more posts by kimmstreep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maheshrane

Must watch movie

The trailer and movie both were outstanding. I loved the iron man role in this. The hulk was super to watch in his comic timing.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 10:59 AM
maheshrane is currently offline Click here to Send maheshrane a Private Message Find more posts by maheshrane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maheshbalan

The movies is wonderfull......Especailly second half was mind blowing...The fillm Creates Box office history.....

Old Post Jul 6th, 2012 04:57 AM
maheshbalan is currently offline Click here to Send maheshbalan a Private Message Find more posts by maheshbalan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The movie has been edited for the U.K. release

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...-k-dvd-release/

quote:
In the original version, we see Loki kill Coulson with his spear. The killing blow is pretty definitive, with the spear tip blatantly protruding from Coulson’s chest. However, in the new version, the tip of the spear is removed, making Coulson’s death less violent and shocking.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 09:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Hahaha. The British are pussies.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 10:02 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Nothing a cup of tea won't fix.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 10:31 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Screw you lot!

I'd rather have tea and biscuits than have the gun violence you guys have!

Still it's a daft edit. I'm sure all the kids already saw that scene in the cinema.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 12:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
The movie has been edited for the U.K. release

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...-k-dvd-release/

Yeah...Noticed that on the dvd release...Strange though cos they showed it at the cinema.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 06:12 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Hahaha. The British are pussies.
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Nothing a cup of tea won't fix.
laughing out loud

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 08:15 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote