KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » ‘Transformers 4 and 5; May Shoot Back-To-Back, Jason Statham Could Star

‘Transformers 4 and 5; May Shoot Back-To-Back, Jason Statham Could Star
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 01:21 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

laughing out loud

Yeah that reminds me of those creepy Arcee lines in season 3.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 01:47 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: ‘Transformers 4 and 5; May Shoot Back-To-Back, Jason Statham Could Star

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
‘Transformers 4 and 5 May Shoot Back-To-Back, Jason Statham Could Star

Sweeeeet.. a double helping of fail!!

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Well maybe the strategy is to increase the levels of acting in the Baybots by completely replacing the humans with actors so wooden that literally anything looks like a sincere and convincing performance next to them...

laughing sounds plausible.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 08:56 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Michael Bay promotes Transformers limited edition boxset

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...r/news/?a=52691

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 09:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Same punch in the face, different bow wrapped around it.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 06:21 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 07:30 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
Michael Bay promotes Transformers limited edition boxset

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...r/news/?a=52691

What a jerk-off. However, I will say that some of that behind the scenes footage looked pretty interesting.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 06:55 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

MICHAEL BAY CONFIRMS TRANSFORMERS 4 RELEASE DATE

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...-4-release-date

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 06:46 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Oh well.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:43 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He needs better scriptwriters ones that don't involve dick and fart jokes.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 01:17 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Paramount, Michael Bay Reteam
For ‘New Take’ on Transformers

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...n-transformers/

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 12:39 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well maybe this might be worth a look.. If hes having a fresh start, then I'm interested to see what he has in mind.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 06:28 PM
darthmaul1

It's official, TF4 will suck ass just like 2 & 3 they are getting the same writer. what a load of crap. The only good thing is that Shia will NOT be in it screaming like a little girl every 2 min. but they will probably get another person to do the same thing.

http://collider.com/transformers-4-...-kruger/162131/

Ehren Kruger Returns to Write TRANSFORMERS 4; Shia LaBeouf Definitely Out
by Matt Goldberg Posted: April 26th, 2012 at 7:13 am

If you were hoping the script for Transformer 4 would be better than the previous movies, it’s time to let that hope go. THR reports that Ehren Kruger, who co-wrote Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and took sole credit on Transformers: Dark of the Moon, will once again be breaking out his cocktail napkins for Michael Bay‘s reboot of the series. Paramount Pictures’ President of Production Adam Goodman also confirmed that Shia LaBeouf will definitely not return for the franchise’s next installment.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 06:34 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by darthmaul1
It's official, TF4 will suck ass just like 2 & 3 they are getting the same writer. what a load of crap. The only good thing is that Shia will NOT be in it screaming like a little girl every 2 min. but they will probably get another person to do the same thing.

http://collider.com/transformers-4-...-kruger/162131/

Ehren Kruger Returns to Write TRANSFORMERS 4; Shia LaBeouf Definitely Out
by Matt Goldberg Posted: April 26th, 2012 at 7:13 am

If you were hoping the script for Transformer 4 would be better than the previous movies, it’s time to let that hope go. THR reports that Ehren Kruger, who co-wrote Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and took sole credit on Transformers: Dark of the Moon, will once again be breaking out his cocktail napkins for Michael Bay‘s reboot of the series. Paramount Pictures’ President of Production Adam Goodman also confirmed that Shia LaBeouf will definitely not return for the franchise’s next installment.

You also do realize that they also only had only 15 pages for Revenge of the Fallen since that Writers strike was going on at the time.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 06:22 AM
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Kazenji
You also do realize that they also only had only 15 pages for Revenge of the Fallen since that Writers strike was going on at the time.

That didn't matter for the 3rd movie which blew just as much as the 2nd.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 01:40 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It blew less for me.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:56 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Man, there's alot of "my opinion is law" goin' on in this thread. That got old pretty fast, around the time the second film came out. My usual understanding is that if something sucked the first time, let alone the second time, coming back for a third helping makes sense?? I'd stay the f*ck away, but that's just me. The TF trilogy was an entertaining little romp, that's all it was being marketed as, I surely hope no one expected Oscar worthy acting in them. It's a movie about toys, come on now.

Nothing wrong with wanting a good story to go along with a movie, I've come across a few people who want (demand) a rated-R live-action TF movie that takes place completely on Cybertron with Oscar worthy voice-casting and a star studded cast. Yeeeaahhh, don't see that happening, like ever. So we make the best with what we have, even if it may be a steaming turd to some.

I'm hoping that this reboot or whatever churns out action like what we saw in the forest fight scene. Because it's Bay returning and such, I know what to expect. I wouldn't go watch a Tyler Perry movie, then leave the theater complaining the film was shit because it featured a dude in drag pretending to be an overly stereotypical african-american woman. S'all good to sit there and diarrea from the mouth stuff we didn't like about films and such, though it amazes me how it goes on, and on, and on, and on. I usually move on to other steamy piles of crap that need to be verbally judged based on my perseption. You guys should see the folks I work with, they still discuss on a daily basis how much the Bloodrayne films sucked. I'm like: You Twatbadgers still saw the second one?? What the fu-!?

My hope of this reboot being different than what's been served before is quite small, especially since the writer is coming from the last three.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 09:54 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Can't be bothered to read the whole thread, but is Statham really going to star in this? Cos I've grown tired of him doing the same forward kick against a bad guy while making a stupid-tough-guy-face, can't see it working in line with a bunch of robots.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 7th, 2012 10:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

He's not, that rumor started because he's dating the chick from TF3, there's a few articles stating he said he wasn't.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 07:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Now Bay is saying Transformers 4 will be his last...... no expression

deja vu anyone?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 04:51 AM