KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Amazing Spiderman: The Video Game

The Amazing Spiderman: The Video Game
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

But is the gAme worth buying? Also can you die if you fall from big heights?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 03:07 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

No you can't die from falling....also the game is pretty damn good but it does have some flaws as I mentioned it does worth a rent for sure but imo now days the only games that worth the price are rpg games like Skyrim ,Dragon's Dogma ,Mass Effect cause of their lenght and in game options.
As for an SM game this is the best one yet imo.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 06:08 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I mentioned this before, but what the hell. It isn't worth full price imo, but to me I picked it up at full price but the packaging came with two free movie tickets that my buddy and I used to go to a more expensive theater that we hardly go to cuz my friends are cheap, haha. Not sure if the movie ticket dealie-o is just a US dept. store thing though.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2012 01:51 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
No you can't die from falling....also the game is pretty damn good but it does have some flaws as I mentioned it does worth a rent for sure but imo now days the only games that worth the price are rpg games like Skyrim ,Dragon's Dogma ,Mass Effect cause of their lenght and in game options.
As for an SM game this is the best one yet imo.
Ugh... How hard was it to make it so he could die from falling like in SM2. That kills the thrill of web swinging for me...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2012 04:38 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Most of the times when falling from great heights Spidey shoots some webbing right before landing to make sure he won't go splat on the ground it's an auto animation though...

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2012 12:39 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

game is too short, ive read that they are releasing more game play in a couple of months, about 4 more hrs of game play and new suits, so should make up for how short the game actually is. and the final battle...i expected more.

but for a spidey game, two thumbs up coz ive played some crappy ones.

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Jul 30th, 2012 01:33 AM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote