KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Superman Vs Team Marvel

Team Superman Vs Team Marvel
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Actually, I'm more quoting the forum ruling we have about Sentry. stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 11:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Actually, I'm more quoting the forum ruling we have about Sentry. stick out tongue

I remember some time ago when I was lurking I saw a weird thread created by a MOD, where he was talking about an Sentry-instance and decribed it totally wrong.
I was shocked by that ... o_o I wonder if it was here on Killermovies (damn, I love that community-name).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 11:30 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

This is what i'm talking about :

Originally posted by Badabing
There have been arguments about Sentry, Void, Siege and Molecule Man. This has been an on again, off again discussion among mods and a few posters.

We think the best way to handle the disagreement is as follows:

• Siege Sentry/Void should be a self contained character within the arc for thread purposes. And not applied to anything before Siege.

• Sentry and Void feats are not interchangeable, at all.

• Siege feats by Sentry and Void should not be applied to anything preceding the arc.

• The Molecule Man vs Sentry/Void fight shouldn't be considered a typical or average showing since the power displayed happened only once and therefore isn't verifiable. Also, Owen's erratic past regarding his own mental state should be considered.

It's apparent that Sentry/Void was evolving during Siege by the feats and dialogue. It's also shown that Sentry was "voiding" out even when he still looked like regular Sentry. Given the ambiguity regarding Sentry/Void, we think it's for the best that the character be separated by the Siege arc.

So, to avoid excess flaming and bashing, we would like threads to show either the Siege Sentry/Void or regular Sentry/Void to avoid any problems.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 11:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Yeah, that was unfortunately the one, but it's full of flaws. A pity.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 11:35 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Agreed, and this is ignoring Majestic's ability to build a giant solar recharger to get all the solar-powered people back in the game...

Which would in turn be promptly rendered useless by the WM.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 03:17 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by dmills
Which would in turn be promptly rendered useless by the WM.

...until WM gets taken over by Hank

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 03:27 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Oh boy. I don't want to get into that controversy again lol. We've already had a long thread over that one. But there are several reasons why that won't happen.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 03:40 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

So, what do we have right now?

1. Hank hacks Beta Ray Bill
2. Hank takes over the Worldmind
3. Hank hacks CLOC and mentally overloads Sentry with catastrophes

Hank solos :-X

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 03:43 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by dmills
Oh boy. I don't want to get into that controversy again lol. We've already had a long thread over that one. But there are several reasons why that won't happen.

Lol hehe ok, I'll accept the general consensus then!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 03:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Lol hehe ok, I'll accept the general consensus then!

Nah bro, don't ever except general consensus around here if you don't believe it. There's not a mod ruling on it or anything lol. In that particular thread the Nova side (basically me and one other dude I think) presented enough evidence to cast a long shadow of doubt on the possibility of that happening. But make no mistake, it definitely possible.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 04:06 PM