KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » superman vs. goku

superman vs. goku
Started by: Victory-prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Victory-prime

superman vs. goku

here are my theories on this situation.

theory 1: if they're in a tournament. goku would win by pushing him out of the ring.

theory 2: if they're fighting to the death. superman would win. due to the fact that goku doesn't have superman's endurance. goku's ki would go down.

debate me.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 03:00 PM
Victory-prime is currently offline Click here to Send Victory-prime a Private Message Find more posts by Victory-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wang 1.1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by -Pr- on Dec 1st, 2011 at 07:48 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 04:46 PM
Wang 1.1 is currently offline Click here to Send Wang 1.1 a Private Message Find more posts by Wang 1.1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

This has been done to death.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 04:55 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emporerpants
This has been done to death.

thumb up

BTW, Superman is massively stronger and faster than Goku.

/thread

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 04:30 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Black hair Goku stomps.

He is faster, stronger, more durable, and overall, more powerful.

This will be closed soon.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 07:29 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
786SalamKhan

Is this Pre Crisis Superman?
Also Goku is NOT much faster.
Goku is 1000+ times the speed of sound while Superman (Pre Crisis or not) can go Faster Than Light.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 01:45 PM
786SalamKhan is currently offline Click here to Send 786SalamKhan a Private Message Find more posts by 786SalamKhan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Superman wins. He's faster, stronger, more durable, and more experienced than Goku.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 03:24 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
786SalamKhan

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Superman wins. He's faster, stronger, more durable, and more experienced than Goku.

Exactly! I thought everyone if not most of the people on this forum should know this since the majority of this forum is very knowledgable about comics.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 04:15 PM
786SalamKhan is currently offline Click here to Send 786SalamKhan a Private Message Find more posts by 786SalamKhan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Superman beats Goku.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 09:15 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
786SalamKhan

Cool

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman beats Goku.

Woo Woo Woo You Know It! cool

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 09:25 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by 786SalamKhan
Woo Woo Woo You Know It! cool

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 09:36 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

is current superman a lot weaker? anyway I thought everyone had forgotten about this feud.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 11:28 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Trackz
is current superman a lot weaker? anyway I thought everyone had forgotten about this feud.

He's not packing the kinds of feats that pre reboot Superman had, so naturally it's not the same level of power we're talking about.

New Superman is a definite herald though, that's obvious enough already with the feats he's had.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 12:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Give DCnU Superman a few months, if even that, and I'd argue him over Goku, too.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 09:30 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

What I don't get is when goku supporters claim super man supporters hate anime just because they say supes win? Do they really think that Goku is the most powerful character in all anime or something?

And no Carver's view doesn't count.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 01:31 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by jalek moye
What I don't get is when goku supporters claim super man supporters hate anime just because they say supes win? Do they really think that Goku is the most powerful character in all anime or something?

And no Carver's view doesn't count.

Hell, I love DBZ, but the fact of the matter is that a sufficiently powerful comic book character has the stuff needed to beat them. I don't follow anime or manga outside of the Dragonball stuff, but even I know Goku isn't even close to being the most powerful character in his genre.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 02:37 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hell, I love DBZ, but the fact of the matter is that a sufficiently powerful comic book character has the stuff needed to beat them. I don't follow anime or manga outside of the Dragonball stuff, but even I know Goku isn't even close to being the most powerful character in his genre.

At his height of his power with the Dragon balls, he was def up there.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 11:18 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Prep-Man

u talking about that weird thing at the end of GT?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 11:21 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Prep-Man

Goku was never and will never be in the top 5 let alone 10 strongest anime characters of all time.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 03:28 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Goku was never and will never be in the top 5 let alone 10 strongest anime characters of all time.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 08:46 PM