KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Dark Knight Rises

The Dark Knight Rises
Started by: JokerXD1002

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JokerXD1002

Dark Knight Rises

So the plot line so far is about Bane being an assassin (more like a terrorist, nasty and brutal) trained by the League of Shadows and raised by Ra's Al Ghul. Knowing that Ra's was Batmans previous successor, he plans to be more than Batman, as Ra's tried to do with Bruce. So now it's time for the Dark Knight to rise again and show Bane who is the better man. Only question is what is Selina Kyle's role? We know so far that she is related to the gangster Carmine Falcone and looks like she's stealing Batman's toys...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 07:42 AM
JokerXD1002 is currently offline Click here to Send JokerXD1002 a Private Message Find more posts by JokerXD1002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Amazing.....first time hearing about this info for the new movie.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 07:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

The fact also is that it's set 8 years after TDK.

Bruce is obviously older but battered & weary as well.

Then Bane comes along...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 08:21 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blacktoothgrin

IDK I have my doubts.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 08:34 AM
Blacktoothgrin is currently offline Click here to Send Blacktoothgrin a Private Message Find more posts by Blacktoothgrin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The fact also is that it's set 8 years after TDK.

Bruce is obviously older but battered & weary as well.

Then Bane comes along...

Have you seen the trailer, from the looks of things from a clip in that he was struggling with Bane...or he had some other problem...I dunno if that fight had just started or begun.

Anyways as far at TDKR goes I can't wait for it, should be killer.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 08:37 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blacktoothgrin

I just dont like the idea of Bane being in it. Gives me nightmares of Batman and Robin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 08:43 AM
Blacktoothgrin is currently offline Click here to Send Blacktoothgrin a Private Message Find more posts by Blacktoothgrin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its a shame most people only know of Bane throught Batman & Robin...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 09:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Don't forget the rubber nipples

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 09:31 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by steverules_2
Have you seen the trailer, from the looks of things from a clip in that he was struggling with Bane...or he had some other problem...I dunno if that fight had just started or begun.

Anyways as far at TDKR goes I can't wait for it, should be killer.

It was from an interview on Tom Hardy.

Try Bleedingcool.com for the link...if it isn't already mentioned in KMC's Batman section.

Last edited by Esau Cairn on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 09:42 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 09:39 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Don't forget the rubber nipples

No wonder your avatar's soooo bouncy! eek! confused eek!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 09:43 AM
Blacktoothgrin

Originally posted by Kazenji
Its a shame most people only know of Bane throught Batman & Robin...

I actually have known bane "through" the comic. I just think Schumacher has ruined that character, imo with his last movie. I really hope Nolan can pull it off ..

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 09:59 AM
steverules_2

Think Nolan's made an improvement but then thats not difficult with what we got from Batman forever and Batman and Robin...even Clooney said B&R was bad

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 10:44 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Clooney could've made a good Batman if the right people were involved.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 12:00 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Am I the only one who's really not that big a fan of The Dark Knight? I mean, I actually liked Begins a lot better. His performance as the Joker was good, but the rest of it just wasnt as interesting to me. I'm just not that thrilled with it. It was something to do with Bruce's origin that made it more compelling, and now it's just not as interesting to me.. :/

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 04:58 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Blacktoothgrin
I just dont like the idea of Bane being in it. Gives me nightmares of Batman and Robin

Me neither.He is the lamest villian of them all.they could easily have come up with a much better one like Mr Freeze or The Riddler.Even in the well dont 90's toon,Bane was stupid.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 05:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Blacktoothgrin
IDK I have my doubts.

I have my doubts as well.I have a very bad feeling about this one.when the trailers came out for batman begins and the dark knight,the movie looked great and lived up to the excitment of the trailers,if this holds true again,I dont expcet this one to be any good because this time from the trailer,the movie looks really bad.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 05:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Think Nolan's made an improvement but then thats not difficult with what we got from Batman forever and Batman and Robin...even Clooney said B&R was bad

wel its also not difficult to do with Burtons Batman movies either.Nolans are the only ones that should not be burned.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 05:26 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

*Facepalm*

don't you know how to do one whole post?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 02:21 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
*Facepalm*

don't you know how to do one whole post?

laughing

Spaces after periods and commas might be nice, too. Terrible punctuation greatly deters me from reading someone's posts.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 05:00 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Mr Parker
wel its also not difficult to do with Burtons Batman movies either.Nolans are the only ones that should not be burned.

Actually I liked Burtons movies. Whats your problem with them? We got to see Gotham as a dark, gritty and crime infested city which is what it was. And batman himself was also a dark character and totally badass, you didn't wanna f*ck with him. Then we got Joel who gave us a ice skating ninja's and a singing Mr. Freeze who made far too many in pun filled jokes. And why the hell was Riddler wearing skin tight outfits?!? Bane dressed up as a pink gorilla!?!

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 03:53 PM