KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Dark Knight Rises

The Dark Knight Rises
Started by: JokerXD1002

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
...Then we got Joel who gave us a ice skating ninja's and a singing Mr. Freeze who made far too many in pun filled jokes. And why the hell was Riddler wearing skin tight outfits?!? Bane dressed up as a pink gorilla!?!

Don't forget the close-ups of their asses and the bat-nipples on the costumes. Yet the nipples were mysteriously missing on Alicia Silverstone's costume. erm

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 04:24 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Don't forget the close-ups of their asses and the bat-nipples on the costumes. Yet the nipples were mysteriously missing on Alicia Silverstone's costume. erm

I think I can hazard a guess...

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 04:28 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Cuz Joel Schumacker is GAY..

quote:
From Wikipedia:

Batman Forever, and to an even greater degree its 1997 sequel Batman & Robin, generated controversy for what conservative fans considered to be homo-erotic innuendos.

THIS is the Batman we all know and love...

(please log in to view the image)

Christopher Nolan is making Batman stray from his roots.. erm

laughing

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 09:33 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

A white box with a little red X in it? I don't remember that version

And yes he did gay it up, was bad enough people already made gay batman jokes about him and Robin but then gives us 'batman and the city'

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 09:42 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Sorry, it was supposed to be this...

Attachment: batman60s.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 09:47 PM
steverules_2

I'd take shark repellent any day over the batman credit card...oh dear Lord the batman credit card

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 09:57 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I am so looking forward to this.. this will be 2 and half hours of greatness

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 10:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'd take shark repellent any day over the batman credit card...oh dear Lord the batman credit card

lmao... I don't remember the batman credit card.. is that from Batman & Robin?

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Dec 4th, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 11:22 PM
steverules_2

Yep, the worste part is that it says Batman forever on it which I'm guessing is the expiry date but also a promotion for the previous film...he uses it to try and buy poison ivy at some charity auction that she bursts in on

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 09:45 AM
Mr Parker

Actually I liked Burtons movies. Whats your problem with them? We got to see Gotham as a dark, gritty and crime infested city which is what it was. And batman himself was also a dark character and totally badass, you didn't wanna f*ck with him. Then we got Joel who gave us a ice skating ninja's and a singing Mr. Freeze who made far too many in pun filled jokes. And why the hell was Riddler wearing skin tight outfits?!? Bane dressed up as a pink gorilla!?!

yeah but Burton made the worst casting choice in comicbook history casting pudgy gut,receding hairline,half bald, short runt Michael keaton for tall,muscular,handsome full set of hair Bruce wayne an insult to Batman fans around the country,then making him just a supporting character with the villians having the majority of screentime.Thats fine for a tv show but not for a movie.a movie is a special case.

Oh and dont forget Penguin,looking like sewer rat from a horror movie instead of the penguin and Devito giving his worst performance ever with a lousy pitiful performace.oh and you dont have to convince me that Batman and Robin was horrible.I lost my respect for Schumacher on that one.Clooney was a worst casting choice than even keaton was.Keaton while good as Batman sucked as Bruce Wayne in his portrayel of him,where Clooney sucked in both roles.Kilmer who sucked as batman was an excellent Bruce wayne.Thats why Bale is the one and only true Bruce Wayne/batman because he is the only one who was great in BOTH roles. Thank God for Nolan.with Nolan,that nightmare Burton/Schumacher travesty is over with and just a bad dream.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 06:20 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I thought that Keaton was amazing as Wayne and Batman

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 01:05 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yep, the worste part is that it says Batman forever on it which I'm guessing is the expiry date but also a promotion for the previous film...he uses it to try and buy poison ivy at some charity auction that she bursts in on

I think I remember that now.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah but Burton made the worst casting choice in comicbook history casting pudgy gut,receding hairline,half bald, short runt Michael keaton for tall,muscular,handsome full set of hair Bruce wayne...

Hm.. I'm not judging, just curious: either your gender is wrong or you're gay (I'd make a good detective, huh?! lol)

Yeah, personally I like Keaton more than Christian Bale. But then again, Bale might have just been ruined in my mind because of his outburst to the guy on the set of Terminator Salvation, heh.. (he was a terrible John Connor).

laughing

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 01:16 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Am I the only one who's really not that big a fan of The Dark Knight? I mean, I actually liked Begins a lot better. His performance as the Joker was good, but the rest of it just wasnt as interesting to me. I'm just not that thrilled with it. It was something to do with Bruce's origin that made it more compelling, and now it's just not as interesting to me.. :/

I also detested TDK.
It wasn't a Batman movie.
To sum it up, it was Bruce Wayne playing James Bond tackling the mob bosses, corrupt politicians & crooked cops of Gotham City.

For such a long movie, Batman hardly appeared in it at all.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 01:26 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Kazenji
Clooney could've made a good Batman if the right people were involved.

Indeed. He's a legitimately good actor in his own right, and being in one bad movie doesn't change that.

Me neither.He is the lamest villian of them all.they could easily have come up with a much better one like Mr Freeze or The Riddler.Even in the well dont 90's toon,Bane was stupid.

I can name at least 5 or 10 villains (if not more) on Batman's rogue gallery list that are lamer than Bane. erm He's not all that bad as you're making him out to be, aside from in Batman & Robin. Of course, if Nolan doesn't happen to make you appreciate him more, then I don't know what will. lol What problem did you have with him in the cartoons exactly?

And I'm glad Nolan chose not to have Riddler, personally.

when the trailers came out for batman begins and the dark knight,the movie looked great and lived up to the excitment of the trailers,if this holds true again,I dont expcet this one to be any good because this time from the trailer,the movie looks really bad.

Based on what in the trailer?

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I also detested TDK.
It wasn't a Batman movie.
To sum it up, it was Bruce Wayne playing James Bond tackling the mob bosses, corrupt politicians & crooked cops of Gotham City.

For such a long movie, Batman hardly appeared in it at all.

Really? I thought TDK had a nice enough balance between the usage of Bruce Wayne and Batman, while some other movies had too much Batman and not enough Bruce Wayne, IMO. And I like James Bond, so that kind of feel to it wasn't much a problem to me. stick out tongue

And Bale wasn't that bad as John Connor IMO, although yeah. They still could've had someone better to play the adult version, and I can understand the outburst on Terminator Salvation still leaving behind a bad impression about him...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 04:16 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I thought that Keaton was amazing as Wayne and Batman

Bruce wayne isnt a rambling idiot that Keaton made him out to be and again,he was a joke because he didnt even come close to looking the part.at least Kilmer did that much and wasnt pudgy and out of shape. laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 10:12 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah but Burton made the worst casting choice in comicbook history casting pudgy gut,receding hairline,half bald, short runt Michael keaton for tall,muscular,handsome full set of hair Bruce wayne an insult to Batman fans around the country,then making him just a supporting character with the villians having the majority of screentime.Thats fine for a tv show but not for a movie.a movie is a special case.

Oh and dont forget Penguin,looking like sewer rat from a horror movie instead of the penguin and Devito giving his worst performance ever with a lousy pitiful performace.oh and you dont have to convince me that Batman and Robin was horrible.I lost my respect for Schumacher on that one.Clooney was a worst casting choice than even keaton was.Keaton while good as Batman sucked as Bruce Wayne in his portrayel of him,where Clooney sucked in both roles.Kilmer who sucked as batman was an excellent Bruce wayne.Thats why Bale is the one and only true Bruce Wayne/batman because he is the only one who was great in BOTH roles. Thank God for Nolan.with Nolan,that nightmare Burton/Schumacher travesty is over with and just a bad dream.

also forgot to mention that Batman isnt the cowardly killer that Burton made him into murdering people in cowardly ways. roll eyes (sarcastic) you can accept that or live in denial,I dont care but thats what happened.Thank god For Batman Begins.Nolan made a point of it how Batman would not kill people to bring them to justice.oh and I am not going to get into the facts how Burton screwed up the Batman movies with the Burton apologists here.Me and spiderman rocks took those people to school a long time ago here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=23

theres the thread right there if you want to get into that with spiderman rocks.he still gets into those dicussions.Myself,I said everything I have to say on that right there on that thread.got nothing else to say,its all right there.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Dec 6th, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 10:16 PM
Mr Parker

also forgot to mention that Batman isnt the cowardly killer that Burton made him into murdering people in cowardly ways. roll eyes (sarcastic) you can accept that or live in denial,I dont care but thats what happened.Thank god For Batman Begins.Nolan made a point of it how Batman would not kill people to bring them to justice.oh and I am not going to get into the facts how Burton screwed up the Batman movies with the Burton apologists here.Me and spiderman rocks took those people to school a long time ago here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=23

theres the thread right there if you want to get into that with spiderman rocks.he still gets into those dicussions.Myself,I said everything I have to say on that right there on that thread.got nothing else to say,its all right there.

and theres this to as well.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

The way Batman acted in the Burton films was the way The Punisher behaves,not Batman.thank god those disgraceful Burton/Scumacher Batman movies are nothing but a bad nightmare from the past now.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Dec 6th, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 10:42 PM
steverules_2

Bruce wayne isnt a rambling idiot that Keaton made him out to be and again,he was a joke because he didnt even come close to looking the part.at least Kilmer did that much and wasnt pudgy and out of shape. laughing rolling on floor laughing

When was he rambling? You mean when he went to Vicky Vales apartment to tell her he's batman? Of course he was rambling, he didn't know how to tell her, he's not just gonna say, 'Hey Vicky, by the way just need to tell you I'm batman.'

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 12:01 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Really? I thought TDK had a nice enough balance between the usage of Bruce Wayne and Batman, while some other movies had too much Batman and not enough Bruce Wayne, IMO. And I like James Bond, so that kind of feel to it wasn't much a problem to me. stick out tongue

There was 2 scenes in TDK where I thought it was totally out of character for Bruce Wayne.

*Going to Malaysia (or was it Hong Kong?) with Lucius Fox to plant the mobile phones. I mean Fox went over representing Bruce Wayne & then Batman appearing that same night would've meant an obvious connection between Bruce, Wayne Industries & Lucious Fox.

*Bruce dressed in leather & bike helmet investigating the buildings overlooking the police parade & stumbling across the captured police stripped of their uniform. I mean there was no reason or motive at all for Bruce to be investigating the whereabouts of The Joker or his henchmen....

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:19 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No motive except that the Joker has promised he'd assassinate the mayor and that Batman found evidence linking Joker to that room. erm

Unless your differentiating between Bruce and Batman, in which case its simply that Batman can't operate during the day.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:28 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote