KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Gladiator-The Definitive Battle-Feat War

Thor vs Gladiator-The Definitive Battle-Feat War
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Fight 1: Gladiator says Thor's unimaginably powerful and says they are equal.

Yes.
quote:

Fight 2: Masterson and Gladiator stalemate in one of the clearest grappling contests of strength I've seen printed even though Masterson is a complete noob.

The contest was interrupted. And Gladiator later overpowered Masterson and had him on his mercy before being cheapshotted and even then it took a dozen free mjolnir shots to face to knock him out.

Thor would be turned into ****ing paste in those many mjolnir shots.

quote:

Fight 3: You're interpretation is such a warped perception in terms of wording I don't even understand why you'd even want a battle zone. For example: Gladiator punched Thor away but it was Jake Olsen who was knocked out on impact.

This is flat out contradicted in the comic.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:

In that era, separation meant a gradual change. Not to mention Thor was holding back and Gladiator was explicitly planning on killing him. And Thor needing all that to knock him out is said where?

Thor needing? Seriously? I'm not interested in hearing another thorbag bitching and moaning.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 04:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by abhilegend
All characters rely heavily on the interaction who are not stars of their own comics.

It's nothing but double standards to use one metric against the likes of Thanos and Mangog and other for Gladiator and Hyperion or whoever.

Use one metric like I do. It will save you from being a hypocrite.

The reason it isn't a double standard is because this isn't showings OR feats its showings AND feats. The whole problem here is trying to strip one characters acesss to feats to cater to the other.

Being a hypocrite is saying one thing and doing another, and thats not happening here.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 05:14 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Damborgson
The reason it isn't a double standard is because this isn't showings OR feats its showings AND feats. The whole problem here is trying to strip one characters acesss to feats to cater to the other.

Being a hypocrite is saying one thing and doing another, and thats not happening here.

So against Thanos and Mangog its not stripping down Thor's feats?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 05:25 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 05:30 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So against Thanos and Mangog its not stripping down Thor's feats?

This has been answered already. Please look at the post regarding different tiers.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 05:44 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

This has been answered already. Please look at the post regarding different tiers.

I'm not sure he realizes that the stance he has taken in thread has not only shattered his credibility, but has severely confined him in future debates here on.
He now has to tip toe and navigate through land mines on almost every thing, or else be called a hypocrite.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Apr 27th, 2017 at 05:59 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 05:55 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Yes, you're digging yourself deeper.

Heh, the "few showings" thing? Thanos has appeared in more comics than Gladiator.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/thanos/4005-7607/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/gladiator/4005-4653/

Let's see how many lifting feats Thanos has compared to Gladiator or Thor.
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'm not sure he realizes that the stance he has taken in thread has not only shattered his credibility, but has severely confined him in future debates here on.
He now has to tip toe and navigate through land mines on almost every thing, or else be called a hypocrite.

You think I am the one who has lost credibility? The entire Thor brigade have lost and shown their double standards when comparing characters.

I'm using the metric I always used and will use. It's all of you who are swinging like a pendulum trying to save face.

But you are as always dumb enough to think I've lost credibility here instead of you.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 06:09 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Yes, you're digging yourself deeper.

You think I am the one who has lost credibility? The entire Thor brigade have lost and shown their double standards when comparing characters.

I'm using the metric I always used and will use. It's all of you who are swinging like a pendulum trying to save face.

But you are as always dumb enough to think I've lost credibility here instead of you.

No one believes u and your metrics abhi. There's as much truth to that statement as you claiming you never use bios. None, nada, zero, zilch...

I can't wait. From here on ure going to be so hampered on future debates. Sad part is u rep the one character who benefits the most from the sheer amount of feats under his belt. You don't realize it now, but you phukked ureself big time just so u can win one battle(which u lost) by mortgaging the future.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 06:31 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Yeesh, talk about denial.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 06:34 AM
Dareangel

instead i think it should be a battle of who has less feats of getting his ass handed to him by character X. because lets face it, both thor and gladiator are 2 piniatas in modern days.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 03:26 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote