KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Last of Us

The Last of Us
Started by: srankmissingnin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

An amazing game. Seriously, that ending man. My emotions are so conflicted. I cried, I laughed, I raped people with my arrows.

Did anyone else notice how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: all the black people died? Made me lol.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 10:15 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Did anyone else notice how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: all the black people died? Made me lol.

Well that's just a natural side effect of [SPOILER - highlight to read]: everyone dying...

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 08:28 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Ok this is driving me crazy and according to Google no one in the entire world have ever asked this question: How do I stop opening the safe?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 03:41 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

What's happening? Is it stuck in a loop?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 05:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I mean during multiplayer and the Interrogation mode. When I am opening the enemy's lockbox/safe, I sometime need to stop in order to defend myself. But I never manage to stop the "open safe" animation.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 08:04 PM
Impediment
Endless

I've had that happen, too.

I don't know how to quickly stop to defend.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 11:32 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Left Behind DLC was amazing. I was hoping it would be longer, though.

9 out of 10, easy.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 10:55 PM
Impediment
Endless

The Last of Us is being ported to PS4!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 10:06 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've still yet to get the game myself.

Last edited by Kazenji on Apr 10th, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 10:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Impediment
The Last of Us is being ported to PS4!!

But not ported in a way that upgrades the game's PS3 disc to be playable on the PS4 console however and will be rereleased as the Remastered Edition instead so if you got The Last of Us already, there's no reason getting it again now is there?

At least now those who jumped off Microsoft's bandwagon to play the PS4 instead of the XB1 will know what they've been missing out on while acting hypocritically bias towards PS last gen.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 11:49 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The PS4 version will have true 1080p graphics. That's all I care about.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 03:13 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Ten bucks you won't notice a difference.

It's still the same graphics just in 1080p. Not worth 60 bucks.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 07:25 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Impediment
The PS4 version will have true 1080p graphics. That's all I care about.

This is important for geeks and techies. sad

I am both. I need this kind of stuff.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 07:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You can already see the graphical improvements in the trailer. I think 1080p will make a noticeable difference, as will the improved lighting and what not. I'm buying the shit out of this.

Also it will be nice to play it with the PS4 controller, instead of the POS PS3 one.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 11:11 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Downloading the remastered version [csm]awesome[/csm\]

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 29th, 2014 04:55 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Why is anyone buying the remastered version of this game that is barely over a year old?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2014 09:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I dont own a PS3 and always wanted to own it. Remastered was basically a god send. I know the issues some might have. Still an amazing game though.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2014 09:23 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I dont own a PS3 and always wanted to own it. Remastered was basically a god send. I know the issues some might have. Still an amazing game though.
Okay, can I assume that you never played the original then?

If so, this question wasn't really for you, sorry for not being more clear.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2014 09:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Got around to mid-game but then I had to give the game back and finish watching it via youtube playthroughs.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2014 09:36 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I absolutely loved this game. My favourite from last year. I'm a big fan of Naughty Dog games and one of the reasons why I want to get a PS4.

However, I showed my friend one of the sections in the game (the museum area with tickers) and I was just playing around and I totally ruined the vibe of it. When I originally played the game, I carefully snuck my way through. On the second time, I just blasted my way through to show the game mechanics and I beat the area by spamming the shiv button.....it was a weird feeling that I spent half an hour going through the section when I could just do that.

In the end, I can see why people did not like it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2014 11:21 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote