KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » SITHMAS 2011 - LIGHT SIDE - The Gift of Otrakos

SITHMAS 2011 - LIGHT SIDE - The Gift of Otrakos
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Little much, almost like jamming, if there is anything else on the com, this would cover it up."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 07:46 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Iffa sits quietly in a corner of the freighter, stroking his beard and adjusting his turban. He ponders that the competition may suit him well....

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 09:59 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher is unsure if he was even a good choice for the competition, being mostly incapable of most things as he is. He is certain the Force will prevail him somehow.

"They're really putting focus on advertising this thing," Gallagher says. "Perhaps they're hoping to increase their viability as a tourist attraction..."

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 03:46 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Goddamn, all this attention. Is Ackbar waiting on the comms for us? I feel like we're going to need his sage advice soon.

I'll meditate I guess. I'm trying to learn patience in these things, and so far faring poorly.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 04:07 AM
Digi is online now! Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Fortunately, patience is not needed. Wentar follows the landing beacon and comes upon the starport. It is just an open field with odd low hangar structures and a single flight tower. It is absolutely packed with starships!

You notice numerous turbo laser batteries on the outskirts of the starport's field. They are all off-line.

Wentar- do you want to land anywhere specific? Otherwise you will set down further out.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 04:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Well if our cover is carrying supplies we should probably land in the starport, probably near the loading/unloading bays.

Though I have to ask, do we have any cargo on board that works as 'supplies' or are we having to BS it?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:09 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You will have to talk your way out of it if anyone asks, but it doesn't look like anyone is. There are no officials in the starport and nobody meets you when you land.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher finds it strange that there is nobody there to welcome them to the planet or check who they are.

"I guess we won't have to talk our way into the city," Gallagher says. "As far as I can tell."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:21 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Anyway, Gallagher will start moving into the city. If there is anyone around or going the same way, he will try to talk to them.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 10:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The Otrakos are a proud people but not terribly advanced. As you leave the landing field, you pass through the starport. It is an enormous structure largely composed of an incredibly sturdy wood natural to Otrakos, reinforced with hypersteel beams. Much of the buildings beyond the starport are the same- dramatically large and made of wood.

In the starport, people are filing past tables that block the way into the capital. You will all have to pass these tables if you want to enter the city.

Will you move in together or separately?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 10:30 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Seperately, or at least in small groups. i mean, we're undercover, right? Unless we want to come up with some story about us being a 'team' of people who got together to do this contest.)

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 01:47 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Maybe we go in groups of 2 or 3. How many of us are here exactly?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 04:10 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gallagher, Denzral, Wentar, Roan, Andro, and Tilulla- unless anyone else voices interest, there are six of you.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 04:36 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Best to go as a group in my opinion (having worked at an airport), we are all from a religious order that are interested in the artefact. How can they fault that story if we are all wearing robes and the like. Never mind that it is the truth.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 07:25 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That would be Lying, since you are concealing that you are Jedi.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 07:26 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

But we could tell them we are members of the Cult of Necros, we would only need someone with persuade.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 07:29 AM
Craft
CTE

Three groups of two then I think.

Wentar/Tillula, Gallagher/Andro and Roan/Denzral sound good?

Edit: Wentar has lying if we want to go with Denzral's idea.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 07:49 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Craft
Three groups of two then I think.

Wentar/Tillula, Gallagher/Andro and Roan/Denzral sound good?

Edit: Wentar has lying if we want to go with Denzral's idea.
I like that, how is his persuade skill?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 07:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You are not members of the Cult, so it would still be Lying.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 08:09 AM
Craft
CTE

If it's a social tool I've got it... Except for gambling and seduction, but it's on the list!

Persuade 3, Charisma 5.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 08:09 AM