KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » SITHMAS 2011 - LIGHT SIDE - The Gift of Otrakos

SITHMAS 2011 - LIGHT SIDE - The Gift of Otrakos
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

De-select people using lightsabers, make anyone holding an energy blade of the lightsabre type to be considered a non-target perhaps. Or even the energy signature of the blade.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Nov 27th, 2012 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 02:12 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I'm gonna try go back into my previous lane and follow the cyborg again, more cautiously. Hoping he assumes I've been dealt with by blocking the path and wont be looking back.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 11:18 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Denzral- just turn them all off!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2012 08:43 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Seems we are all set to go, Rexx?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2012 01:13 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I do not have a set action from you. It would be too complicated to manipulate the turrets' targeting systems in that way; you would need to be incredibly talented as a technician.

(Anakin could do it.)

You may want to consider Gallagher's suggestion.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 11:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Can I get them to shoot each other? If so that will be my action, if not then I'll shut them all down, and hurry about it.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 01:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It would take you awhile to program them to destroy each other. Much easier to switch them all off, so you do. Everyone who was defending themselves from the turrets suddenly finds that they have shut down!

That certainly brings the danger levels down, and everyone can navigate their way through the maze without any further trouble.

Roan- you lose the sniper when you run ahead to catch Andro, who is not looking great.

Wentar- you don't run into Jarko.

Nobody else had extenuating circumstances aside from the turrets, so you all progress out.

I will handle the points and determine who is winning in a bit... suffice to say Denzral gets a bonus for his fiddling with the turret system.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 03:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Finally, progress!

Gallagher will run to the end with his lightsaber out, just in case any of the other competitors decide to pick on him.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 12:50 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

*mock bows* thank you, thank you *mock applause*

Yaaay! If this includes the big cannon up-top, then Denz will hop back up, and press onwards.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Dec 21st, 2012 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 02:45 AM
Craft
CTE

Well that's a good sign, except for the fact he's still on the loose. Wentar will keep his senses open when he cautiously exits the trenches.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2012 09:12 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Here are the standings so far!

Everyone gets a point for finishing the segment.

Denzral gets +3 points for his idea to hack in and shut down the turret system.

THE GREAT COMPETITION

Genks: 30

Jarko: 29

Roan: 24

Denzral: 23

Gallagher: 18

Andro: 18

Rossis: 18

Iffa: 15

Ti: 15

Wentar: 13

Salkar: 17

Vovovic: 14

Looks like your competitors are doing fairly well for themselves!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2012 04:50 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The Tunnels

Everyone emerges from the channels more or less in one piece! Hooray! None of you feel terrific about how things are going, however. Nor do you feel great about the darkness that the channels feed into... you're going into the mountain!

Each channel ends with a carved doorway into the mountainside. The stone doors were removed long ago. Clusters of those turrets surround it, particularly large ones at that, but Denzral has taken care of them all with his fiddling.

The tunnels are pitch-black.

Does anyone NOT want to enter the tunnels?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2012 05:00 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Where are we supposed to be heading?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2012 06:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Into the mountain.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2012 04:06 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral is happy to press onwards.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2012 02:21 PM
Craft
CTE

What's our alternative to entering the tunnels?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 12:21 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

That would have been what I was going to ask next?

(guys keep this going I'd like to finish it eventually)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 12:51 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Onward!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 01:08 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Into the tunnels!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 07:27 AM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Let's go in! Unless an observation roll gives Andro any better ideas.)

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 05:35 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote