KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » SITHMAS 2011 - LIGHT SIDE - The Gift of Otrakos

SITHMAS 2011 - LIGHT SIDE - The Gift of Otrakos
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Iffa was there too! He will attempt to sneak past the tables individually.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 09:52 AM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It will be Lying to convince them to let you through as a group, and you would all have to stay in one group as Wentar is the only one who can Lie.

Sorry Iffa! You are indeed here. It will be Strength + Intrusion to sneak your way past the tables, since it is becoming crowded in here.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 10:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral himself could also sneak past, in the skills department.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 06:50 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I have 2 Intrusion too, but competition or not, we should try to get everyone in. Individual sneaking does not accomplish that. For the good of the Order and whatnot. I vote for the lying.

As soon as I get some XP I'll be able to seduce, but alas.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 02:45 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

So now the debate is several small groups with various alibis, on one large group. I and for the one large group.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 03:08 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll need a decision or events will overtake you.

Iffa will be going in alone, trying to make his way past.

As a reminder- this is just to leave the starports. You don't know yet what the tables are for.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 09:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

There's been a lot for one group I think (minus Iffa stick out tongue ). Any objections?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 02:26 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I am guessing either import, or registration. Denzral will ask the nearest being.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 04:51 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Sure, go ahead.)

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 06:53 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Okay! So everyone approaches the table in one mass, with Wentar leading so he talk everyone through.

"Hello!" greets one of the tablers. "Welcome to Otrakos! Are you here for the Competition?"

-

Iffa tries to elbow his way quietly past the tables. Two successes is all he needs to slip past without being noticed among the mass of people surging around the tables.

Iffa is clear!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 07:55 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Iffa exits the starport, looking for information about the competition - flyers, adverts, etc

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 08:09 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

/target iffa

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 08:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You manage to find a large poster tacked up. It explains that competitors must go to the Headquarters in order to enter and receive further instruction.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 08:25 PM
Craft
CTE

"We heard rumors about it," Wentar says gruffly, putting on a more mercenary-esc demeanor. "Thought we'd check it out... What exactly does this competition involve doing anyway?"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 05:13 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Iffa then heads for the headquarters!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 11:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Iffa is on his way!

-

"The competition will be a challenge of body and mind, hosted by Calaveon, our great brother," says the tabler. "Entry is free!"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 04:38 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Good, because I forgot my wallet." Denzrals says quietly.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 06:46 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

We are possibly overthinking things. We just don't have to offer up any information if we don't have to.

Can we just say "Thanks!" and continue on?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 08:54 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

These could very well just be serving as information desks, seeing as there appears to be a lack of cohesive security.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 09:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Roan and Denzral speak true. The tablers are just advertising for the competition and hand you pamphlets with directions to headquarters and instructions for enrollment.

Starport security is very light. You see a handful of policemen here and there, armed with assault rifles and wearing light blast armor with faintly Greek influences in their design, including slim Corinthian-esque helmets with comlink feeds and security scanners. Hi-tech stuff!

-

Iffa- the streets away from the starport are incredibly crowded. The competition must be drawing thousands of people to Otrakos. Everything is currently orderly and supervised by a sparse few policemen on speeder vans. Typically of a military dictatorship, the police are heavily armed and wearing blast armor of faintly Greek influence, including those Corinthian helmets mentioned above.

It will take some time to get to headquarters.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 01:04 AM