KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » SITHMAS 2011 - LIGHT SIDE - The Gift of Otrakos

SITHMAS 2011 - LIGHT SIDE - The Gift of Otrakos
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'll give it a go as well.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 05:43 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I will roll as well. Charisma 5, Leadership 1

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 02:41 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will just go with the flow.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 05:42 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Wentar on his own gathers seven successes on this, so I won't even roll the others. Consider it an overwhelming success as Wentar utilizes his commanding presence to push through the crowd. Most simply let you pass by.

One of the few opportunities for teamwork here...

In any case, you all catch up to Iffa!

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 06:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

"What kept you?"'asks Iffa!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 08:39 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Wentar left his dinner in the oven, we had to go back and get it."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 09:18 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Make way!" Wentar calls confidently, leading the way through the crowd.

Wentar raises an eyebrow at Denzral. "It's trickier to move through a crowd as a group sometimes," he says to Iffa.

So have we reached headquarters or just Iffa?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 10:14 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Just Iffa, but the results of your crowd management mean it is moving fairly quickly along. It must be said, you might have done a little too well- you sense some of the patrols watching you briefly.

The headquarters is not far and you reach it shortly. It is a long, rectangular structure that is incredibly open in its design, to imply governmental transparency. It is mainly composed of intricately designed columns made of some brilliant gleaming metal. About halfway through it is interrupted by a steep hill. The headquarters just ascends with it, curving elegantly with the hill. The far end is topped with a dome.

The masses are feeding toward its entrance. No gates separate it from the surrounding buildings and no walls keep the crowd out so the police are having to manage the crowd into a line through the front.front

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 05:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Iffa will attempt to sneak around the side and jump the queue a bit.. Preferably to the front!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 09:08 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

An Intrusion check to avoid gaining the ire of the crowd or their controllers, then. Anyone else?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 09:43 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

I think we've attracted enough attention for now, myself. If the others want to they can go ahead, but Andro will keep his pace.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 11:10 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Iffa's having all the fun. Ti will do likewise. Intrusion 2.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 12:17 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Were the patrols watching the group or just me in particular?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 05:00 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The group, but not closely.

Last call for anyone trying an alternative approach to entering the qeue for registration.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 06:10 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will use intrusion to jump ahead a bit, and join the que away from the group.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 07:35 AM
Craft
CTE

I'm thinking about bluffing.

Claiming that my group is already up ahead and are waiting for me/us to get there. Try and cut to the front of the queue that way.

Maybe I can get Roan, Andro and Gallagher through as well with that routine.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 10:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Okay! Intrusion "group" is making their way up and trying to cut in line.

Iffa only rolls one success, despite having the best pool for this! He gets a little ahead before having to hop back in line just before the entrance.

Denzral gets two and at least makes it inside, within the first stretch of the grand hallway.

Ti does the best, oddly enough, with three. She is furthest ahead now.

-

Wentar- who are you going to try bluffing to?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2012 07:27 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
Ti does the best, oddly enough, with three. She is furthest ahead now.

Hahahaha, awesome.

Ok, what now?

no expression

I register, I guess, yeah? I also inquire about speeder rental.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2012 06:47 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Maybe the intrusion team should enter as a separate group?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2012 08:01 PM
Craft
CTE

Ummm, one of the police actually, I reckon they're too overwhelmed to be able to do a double check.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 01:26 AM