KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » SITHMAS 2011 - LIGHT SIDE - The Gift of Otrakos

SITHMAS 2011 - LIGHT SIDE - The Gift of Otrakos
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral tries to see the structure of the hall.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 05:41 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I, lacking intrusion, am just going to keep going and attempt to register.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 06:26 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Okay then, Wentar. What are you going to say exactly?

-

Being far ahead, it is Ti that can fill you in on the requirements for the Competition! And a good thing too.

Most of the requirements are more advisories concerning the physical condition and capabilities of the competitors. Anyone with insufficient physical stature is not able to participate (read as: any physical stats at 2 or lower).

Since most of you are quite the physical specimen, that is a non-issue.

Being armed for the competition is entirely optional, but recommended. The ODU is supplying a small amount of armaments to those competitors that require it.

The big kicker is this... you cannot register as a team. Any competitors that try to sign up as a team will be denied, and any competitors that assist OTHER competitors will be disqualified.

Anyone who kills another competitor will also be disqualified. Any other violence is suitable to ensure victory only goes to one person.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 04:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Well crap. I need to rethink my entry strategy now.

... This is going to be interesting, we're going to have to be real careful about teamwork here.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:20 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

What are some non-lethal weapons? Can I purchase net guns, stun guns, or, I dunno, bolos? I'm keeping my saber of course, but using it might be tricky. And I take it my inquiry into speeder rental was unsuccessful.

How are they enforcing this...surely they can't have cameras everywhere.

So what does being ahead get me post-registration? I have a feeling we're all going to end up clumped together anyway.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:37 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

We'll probably have personal probe/camera droids following us for the entertainment of the viewers.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:41 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not that you have seen them yet, but Wentar is spot on. The event will be broadcast from camera droids, like the ones that flit around the Senate scenes in the prequels.

Ti- Denzral confirmed that the police are the only ones with access to speeders. As for non-lethal weapons, there are a few you can use if you are interested! The ODU mainly has non-lethal equipment to quell riots, if you want to check their armory once you register.

Being ahead doesn't get you anything currently. Once the competition starts, though, it will be all about being in first place!

-

So, everyone is pushing in... Ti is up for registration. Surprisingly, all they want is your name and a sparse few details, mainly concerned with your physical stature. They also ask you to log all weapons you are carrying, as well as offering the armory to you.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 08:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Do we need to provide ID? Iffa would prefer to give a false name and not log his sabre.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:24 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Andro will go the bluntly straightforward route, while ignoring the other Jedi. Strangely enough for him, he's giong quite strictyl by the rules, let he risk disqualification. He will give truthful info and log his saber.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:39 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Missed the part about Denz and the speeders, apologies.

------

"Tilulla Rynn, Interplanetary Bounty Hunter and Jedi Knight," I say proudly. I don't mind flaunting my status as a Jedi. Hiding or being truthful have equal likelihoods of blowing up in my face, I rationalize. I stand erect and toss my hair back as I say it.

I suppose I'll need to log my lightsaber, but will avoid it if possible.

I will happily peruse the armory. What have we got?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 08:04 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

What are the policemen wearing?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 03:28 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I think he described them on the last page or so.

Anyway, if the others are being open about who they are, Gallagher might as well join that party. He puts his lightsaber down on the table and explains that he is Gallagher Klinge-Faust, Jedi Knight.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 04:14 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Ah right! Well there goes plan 2 (I'm totally a police officer, let me to the front.)

Erm... out of ideas for a plan three, will keep thinking unless Rex wants to move on.

-

When Wentar reaches the front he wont register his lightsaber. For details he's going to try pass off as a Warrior Monk.... Oh! Oh! Of the Summanese if that's possible. =D

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 05:57 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Wentar certainly has the skill set to pass himself off as such. Consider yourself logged as a Summanese monk!

No ID necessary, Iffa. What are you saying that you do?

Those of you who submit yourselves as Knights get quite a commotion going. In Ti's case, they are putting in that she is a bounty hunter when comically they stop and begin barking for assistance into their comlinks. Policemen in blast armor hurry over and demand that you come with them.

Gallagher and Andro experience the same treatment.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 06:16 AM
Craft
CTE

That's a lot of worrying. Hopefully the attention as a group we made wont come back to bite us who aren't doing the 'I'm a Jedi route'.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 07:47 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
Those of you who submit yourselves as Knights get quite a commotion going. In Ti's case, they are putting in that she is a bounty hunter when comically they stop and begin barking for assistance into their comlinks. Policemen in blast armor hurry over and demand that you come with them.

no expression

Weak. I ask them why I'm being singled out.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 02:24 PM
Craft
CTE

I'm going to guess the Jedi Knight part. stick out tongue

I don't think these guys take too kindly to Jedi, what with their past 'history' with the Sith.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 02:38 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Andro mkes no immediate movement to comply with the 'request'.

"Are you arresting us? If so, on what grounds? We've broken no laws."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 06:00 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Iffa states that he is N'Aworru Balten, professional athletic competitor.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 07:59 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

To all openly Jedi folks, the police inform you that you are to be taken directly to their Great and Loyal Brother. No charges are being pressed yet.

Iffa has the build for that. He can pass just fine!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 02:57 AM