KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » SITHMAS 2011 - DARK SIDE - Presents from Starguard

SITHMAS 2011 - DARK SIDE - Presents from Starguard
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Going to move on shortly.

Xavier, you think you might be able to get to the top of that middle stack. It'll just start getting difficult if things are exploding below you.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 06:54 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will go for the MIddle Rack then. Also could Xavier use push pull to move one of the pile of crates enough to cause it to fall over unto the droids?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 7th, 2012 11:13 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It would be Lifting for such a feat, and would take a couple turns. But it would not be as effective as, say, Bombard.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 12:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm pressing on! Gallador I will have to count out unless he takes renewed interest in this mini-game. Rianna and Dak I will hold turns for.

Initiative is Evens, meaning things finally return to you. Good thing, too.

Relle goes Trinity on her destroyer. Sadly, she rolls absolutely no successes, meaning she fluffs her attack due to the destroyer's shield resistance and her foot just bangs itself on its metal armor.

Rand fairs better. Six successes is enough to finish off the first destroyer he damaged. He cuts it in two with a bright flash when the shield gives out.

Azarl shows eight successes on his attack, inflicting 11 damage on his destroyer. Not enough to take it down completely but a good hit.

Xavier daringly jumps back onto the main stack of crates! Nothing dangerous happens yet as he jumped before the droidekas fired again. He starts to climb.

And now they do! Gallador's redistribute into the main group firing on the tower of fuel tanks. There are now a series of explosions near its base. The stack starts to shake, and Xavier isn't sure how long it will stay standing.

Relle takes a hit for 7 damage, and so does Rand.

Azarl is missed.

----

THE GAME, Start of Turn 5

Warehouse

Rand (LS10): 3/7 [OGu RF CL] [FcGu] (9F) [[10]]

Relle (C9): 2(1A)/13 [DW SF FA] [ES GS BB EE] (5F) [[15]]

Azarl (LS10): 3(1A)/9 [OGu PS CH] [BG] (7F) [[13]]

Rianna (LS12): 3/0 [OGu PS CL] [FwGu RI] (5F) [[13]] (on crates) (one turn behind)

Dak (LS11): 3/0 [OGu CL CH] [FwGu BGu] (3F) [[9]] (on crates) (two turns behind)

Xavier (LS11): 1(2A)/0 [BGu PS RI] [OGu CL] (5F) [[9]] (on crates)

Droideka B (G8): 1(3P 2A)/8 (Rand)

Droideka D (G8): 1(3P 2A)/6 (Relle)

Droideka F (G8): 1(3P 2A)/11 (Azarl)

Droideka G (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Gallador)

Droideka H (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Gallador)

Droideka I (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Rianna)

Droideka J (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Rianna)

Droideka K (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Dak)

Droideka L (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Dak)

Droideka M (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Xavier)

Droideka N (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Xavier)

----

Two points to Rand for damaging and destroying his target.

Two points to Azarl for damaging his target and rolling the highest.

Xavier gets a point for getting higher on the stack.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 03:06 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will try to eliminate the next droideka with a jab into its motion control machinery.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 08:09 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

That was pathetic...

Relle will try that again and hopefully do some damage this time.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 06:25 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Azarl slams his lightsaber down on the destroyer to finish it off. He is then going to look for a way out of here.

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 06:52 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Could Xavier use Leaping to try and make a jump to a much secure area that will still allow him to climb up?

If so he will do that.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 29th, 2012 11:27 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

At this point it is a race to get up before your way up is exploded.

Old Post May 29th, 2012 05:34 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Then Xavier will use Leap to get up as fast as possible big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 29th, 2012 05:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I'll give Lana and Josh an opportunity to post. Otherwise I may have to drop them as well.

Old Post May 29th, 2012 07:52 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna's continuing upwards!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 29th, 2012 10:51 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna does some catching up. She spends on Great Leap to jump back onto the main stack where Xavier is climbing but also jump higher (instead of just straight across) onto it. She then takes another turn to climb up to where Xavier is presently, then passes him with another hop.

She gets four points for the endeavor.

Xavier, of course, catches up to her shortly after for another point of his own.

This time Relle plants a firm kick to knock the destroyer off-balance, for 7 damage. She earns a point for damaging it and a point for doing it unarmed.

Rand hits for 8 damage, gaining a point for damaging his target.

Azarl rolls best and destroys his droideka in one last swipe, crashing through the shield and then the main computer of the droid. It collapses in pieces. He gets a point for best roll, another for destroying his target.

Rand then takes a hit for 8 damage, and Relle takes a hit for 6.

----

THE GAME, Start of Turn 6

Warehouse

Rand (LS10): 3/15 [OGu RF CL] [FcGu] (9F) [[11]]

Relle (C9): 2(1A)/19 [DW SF FA] [ES GS BB EE] (5F) [[17]]

Azarl (LS10): 3(1A)/9 [OGu PS CH] [BG] (7F) [[15]]

Rianna (LS12): 3/0 [OGu PS CL] [FwGu RI] (4F) [[14]] (on crates)

Xavier (LS11): 1(2A)/0 [BGu PS RI] [OGu CL] (5F) [[10]] (on crates)

Droideka B (G8): 1(3P 2A)/16 (Rand)

Droideka D (G8): 1(3P 2A)/13 (Relle)

Droideka G (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Gallador)

Droideka H (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Gallador)

Droideka I (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Rianna)

Droideka J (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Rianna)

Droideka K (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Dak)

Droideka L (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Dak)

Droideka M (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Xavier)

Droideka N (G8): 1(3P 2A)/0 (Xavier)

----

At this point, the stack of crates that the destroyers are unloading into begins to pitch to one side as the support from the lower crates gives out. Heated and flaming starship fuel is starting to spew about the area and crates are falling off the stack and down toward those below.

For Xavier and Rianna, climbing is getting difficult as your world starts to tilt.

All efforts to climb the stack will now require 3 successes on a Leaping roll, and those on the ground will need to make Agility rolls to avoid falling crates.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 07:42 PM
b1plusb2

Can I retroactively tap Flying Attack and Street Fighting to land a killing blow on the destroyer?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2012 04:23 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Rand will finish his off so that he can start getting clear of the stack!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 08:12 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

I think Rianna and Xavier should be at the top already.

Azarl will get clear of the falling crates and use Lifting to increase his chances of avoiding them.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 06:05 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, how close to the top am I? I can't imagine that Rianna's not yet reached the top, because that's quite a lot of jumping/climbing she's been doing...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 06:12 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

And we do only have ten turns until we all explode.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 06:20 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Relle- I'll allow it.

And yes, my mistake- Rianna and Xavier have actually reached the top of the stack and are about to jump up to the observation post when the crates start to tilt. The difficulty still applies, and you need to spot a way in!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 11:20 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier makes an observation role to make the spot and then will use leap to make the jump stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 11:22 PM