KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » SITHMAS 2011 - DARK SIDE - Presents from Starguard

SITHMAS 2011 - DARK SIDE - Presents from Starguard
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak will accept the message.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 01:34 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

A voice bellows over all of the comms in the control tower. It is being obviously filtered through a vocoder or something of that sort.

"Welcome, friends," says the voice. "I see you have managed to make it to the control tower. Not difficult, I trust?"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 03:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"A bit annoying," Rianna replies to the voice.

"I knew this was some sort of trap..." she comments to the others.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 03:27 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Not difficult at all," Dak responds smugly. "Now what is all this, 'friend'?"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 03:27 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I would like to play a game," says the voice, with a hint of a snicker. "I am sure you are all familiar with Tanic Starguard, are you not?"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 03:35 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Yes, we know him," Rianna replies. "A game? Seriously?"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 03:36 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Okay, this is simply ridiculous. You evacuated a planet just to play some 'game' with us?"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 03:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Not just any game," says the voice. "Tanic has something that I want, and he won't give it to me. I believe what Tanic needs is an incentive. What is mine will be handed over if I give him the proper motivation..."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:11 AM
Peach
mordrem

"We haven't even seen Tanic in ages - we have no idea where he is," Rianna snaps in response. "Stop wasting our time already."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:13 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Yeah, we've lost track of him. You picked the wrong hostages for this sort of thing."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The voice laughs.

"You are not the hostages," it says. "He is."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:41 AM
Peach
mordrem

"So...I don't get this. You're holding him hostage to try and get him to give you something?" Rianna responds. "That makes no sense whatsoever."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:43 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"It will shortly, if you agree to play my little game," says the voice. "Not that you have much say in that matter."

One the main comm, something starts blinking. First person to say they look at it can find out what it is.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:44 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak will look!

"Why the hell should we rescue Tanic?"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:46 AM
Peach
mordrem

Awww, Rianna wanted to see it!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It is one of the ships, Dak. It is descending from orbit.

"You're not meant to rescue Tanic," says the voice. "You are meant to die. That ship is heading directly for one of the warehouses to the north. I'll give you the location, but if you do not reach it in time and accept my call there, I will destroy your ships, and then destroy you."

He cuts off the transmission, and transmits the coordinates for the warehouse.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 05:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Somehow I'm guessing that just going back to our own ships and leaving isn't an option..." Rianna mutters.

She'll waste no time in heading back to the lift out of there once they have the coordinates, then.

Does she sense anything or is she still feeling uneasy?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 05:32 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I guess we're playing this game, then..." Dak will hurry out with Rianna.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 05:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

So begins THE GAME!

(applause)

The first segment is Race to a Warehouse! The Gamemaster has given you the coordinates to your next objective, and he expects you to be there on time. However, Yarys is not an easy place to navigate, even if you know exactly where you are going. It is all criss-crossing walkways and long drops and dead ends. You will have to navigate your way there.

All pitches for doing so will be accepted! You will earn points for good rolls and innovative ideas, but ultimately getting to the next place first will get you the most...

-

Rianna: 0

Dak: 0

Xavier: 0

Rand: 0

Azarl: 0

Relle: 0

Con: 0

Gallador: 0

Last edited by REXXXX on Feb 14th, 2012 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 07:33 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well, Rianna likes traveling along rooftops, as that generally cuts out the issue of getting lost in the streets...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 07:39 PM