KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » EARLY SITHMAS 2011 PRESENT- New Episode Previews

EARLY SITHMAS 2011 PRESENT- New Episode Previews
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Also they wouldn't be asking you what you want, they'd be saying "Oh crap, now it's the bloody Jedi as well!!!!"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 02:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

At least I'll be fresh out of the shower when I get blown up.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 03:43 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Cool beans! I hope Iffa was battling droids....

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 09:53 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Darth Kazan?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 03:46 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

The first part of our preview narration appears to be Adelmo and the second part us - "our enemies will suffer - first Bureau, then Lanzar", right?

Will there be any chance to amend things with Adelmo?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 10:31 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Both sides have a different narrator but the narrator is consistent within each trailer.

Kazan is identifiable!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 12:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I was trying to remember why it sounded familiar... now I know!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 05:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think the next episode has the single longest stretch of "The Dark Siders have to run away" that we've ever seen, which is quite a feat even for them as they are used to it.

As for the episode after that... there's a new and exceptionally deadly villain coming for both sides! Yay! You need more of them!

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 06:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Also, best quote so far from offline episode VII

"Well you have to understand my position. For example, last year we heard news that the Emperor of the Treganna Void was claiming he had captured Larios Kuylen. Then some months later we heard that some ex-followers of Kuylen had killed him for it, along with most of his court, by which I mean the building as well as the people. You have a reputation for being... touchy."

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:10 PM
Peach
mordrem

I like it big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

One of the Dark Siders (Poletski's player in the Mage game, incidentally) then tried to explain it wasn't like that- it wasn't because of his claims; they'd killed the Emperor because it was unacceptable that anyone could think they had genuinely captured the Darkies.

Which oddly enough didn't actually change the conclusion of the person speaking above.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I had a feeling it wouldn't. What does Poletski play?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:17 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A gun-nutty Marauder.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:18 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
One of the Dark Siders (Poletski's player in the Mage game, incidentally) then tried to explain it wasn't like that- it wasn't because of his claims; they'd killed the Emperor because it was unacceptable that anyone could think they had genuinely captured the Darkies.

Which oddly enough didn't actually change the conclusion of the person speaking above.

I kinda like his reasoning, myself.

Probably because it kind of matches ours.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:19 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He then got into an argument about the wisdom of carrying a gun. He chose the wrong man and time to argue with as he lost an arm shortly after, though that did at least give us another awesome quote of "Oi! That hurt!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:20 PM
General Zink
Bane

Uh oh, the opportunity to lose an arm is coming up.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:22 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh hell yeah.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:23 PM
b1plusb2

For both sides it appears.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:24 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
He then got into an argument about the wisdom of carrying a gun. He chose the wrong man and time to argue with as he lost an arm shortly after, though that did at least give us another awesome quote of "Oi! That hurt!"

Ush was giving me the play by play of this!

It went something like this:
"The darkies just entered an unwinnable fight"

"Oh, now their buggered."

"And someone just lost an arm."

It was great.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:42 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think the location is the single most dangerous place seen yet.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 07:55 PM