KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Sabertooth is back??

Sabertooth is back??
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji

With Wolverine #302 Sabertooth even says he feels stronger then usual after being brought back to life by the Hand.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 12:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

If he keeps getting all those upgrades and perks, he's gonna be a match for Superman one day...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 01:26 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabretooth
I was dead. I got better.

Are you really suprised? They have to keep raising Sabretooth's power level so he will still match Wolverine's power level. Having a arch-rival you curb stomp every time you fight gets boring.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 04:01 AM
Sabretooth is currently offline Click here to Send Sabretooth a Private Message Find more posts by Sabretooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

He even escaped and let Wolverine kill Azuma Gota, who he "Apparently" was protecting and saying 'something the lines of he didn't spend the last few months just to come back as the same old guy' .

Last edited by Kazenji on Mar 26th, 2012 at 05:49 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 05:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Now Wolverine is going after Sabretooth...........again

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...ew&id=12003

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 09:03 AM
Ingonyama
Gay X-Geek

Insanity is sometimes defined as doing the same thing, over and over again, expecting different results.

I think that sums up Logan and Creed's relationship nicely.

Creed would be SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING if his life didn't completely revolve around Logan. Most of my favorite Wolverine stories have nothing to do with Sabretooth...unfortunately, I haven't seen any good Sabretooth stories that didn't tie in to Wolverine in some way, shape, or form. Only thing I can think of is Graydon Creed, and even then, I don't remember them interacting at all.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 11:20 PM
Ingonyama is currently offline Click here to Send Ingonyama a Private Message Find more posts by Ingonyama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

What would be really interesting is if this new group took on the avengers and if ol' Puss n Boots met the Avengers' resident babysitter.

You know...Doreen... The chick who talks to squirrels and routinely beats the **** out of Dr. Doom, Galactus, and Thanos?
That would be a fun issue.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 16th, 2012 01:42 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Did anyone get Wolverine #310 ??

i seen the review over at CBR, They say its one of Jeph Loeb's best work in recent years.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 05:14 AM
StiltmanFTW

Which isn't saying much considering he was responsible for Rulk And Ultimatum.

Simone Bianchi used to be better, some panels are atrocious. Fights are the same, clawed hits to the face doing minimal damage/blunt damage, Wolverine blacking out at the end...

Has Marvel already brought everyone back (excluding Cyber) that Way disposed of? It's the real Omega Red in Uncanny X-Force, right? Didn't have time to catch up with that title.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 03:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

No, it's one of a group of villains called the Omegas who are all constructed from the remains of Omega Red.
Personally, he was one of the 90's creations I like. Even though he came before Weapon X, I always loved the fact that he's like this cheap, Soviet Wolverine. It's like Weapon Plus found the ultimate soldier and based on the stolen designs of a Japanese scientist, bonded him with this awesome metal that was the result of a failed experiment. The Soviets just took a mutant serial killer and implanted him with the radioactive shit metal they got from trying to recreate Adamantium.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2012 06:35 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Thanks.

One more thing about Wolverine #310 - Logan stabs Romulus in the heart and he's fine, but some chick stabs him in the back and he's down for the count? Wtf?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 01:32 PM
Kazenji

So that red headed woman will be revealed in the next book, wonder who it is.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2012 02:50 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
So that red headed woman will be revealed in the next book, wonder who it is.

Remus, Romulus's twin sister. Loeb is really hoping he can hit every taboo writing cliche in this one.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 5th, 2012 04:40 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Crashing Blackbird again... can't Loeb think of something new...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2012 11:23 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

So they're explanation for his "resurrection" is the same one that Chris Claremont was giving all these years even though it was contradicted?

At least it explains why Sabes didn't have a healing factor until the Mutant Massacre.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2012 03:24 AM
Kazenji

What was Loeb's explantion for his resurrection?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2012 06:28 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: c to the lones. lots of em

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 01:16 AM
SamZED

Nobody i know likes Romulus. What made them think creating a twin sister is a good idea...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 03:44 PM
SamZED is online now! Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Originally posted by SamZED
Nobody i know likes Romulus. What made them think creating a twin sister is a good idea...

What's surprising is that Remus is a woman...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 09:25 PM
Kazenji

Originally posted by Darth Jello
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: c to the lones. lots of em

**** that....i prefer the Hand being involved with his resurrection what Aaron was hinting at.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 05:50 AM