KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S SITHMAS THREAD 2011

USH'S SITHMAS THREAD 2011
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A high score is in double figures, but really this game is about the achievements.

Waiting for:

A. The first person who is made a true General of the Republic and hence gets the secret army

B. The first person who gets the plot of episode 4...

(Spoilers please if you get either)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 09:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Thank you, thank you! *bows* did I do something wrong?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
A high score is in double figures, but really this game is about the achievements.

Waiting for:

A. The first person who is made a true General of the Republic and hence gets the secret army

B. The first person who gets the plot of episode 4...

(Spoilers please if you get either)
Spoilers? As in give them?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 09:09 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nope; the game has moral choices within that do not specifically reward or penalise either way beyond the practical differences. It;s up to you what you think the right way to behave is.

For example, as several of you have noted by now, one of the factions you can recruit is outright evil, but if you turn them down on those grounds you not only lose their army but your basic force is weakened also.

Likewise, if you want the Kamassian army, you have to play hardball with their leader. You do get something if you play nice though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 09:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Spoilers? As in give them?

No, as in put them in spoiler tags.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 09:13 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I forget how to... I am stuck at the moment because of this typo...

The Reith - The Reith have a fair influence on the Select Committee. They will send armoured tanks if you recruit them.
Summanese - The Reith have a poor influence on the Select Committee. They will send very aggressive infantry if you recruit them

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 09:28 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Jedireaper
I forget how to... I am stuck at the moment because of this typo...

The Reith - The Reith have a fair influence on the Select Committee. They will send armoured tanks if you recruit them.
Summanese - The Reith have a poor influence on the Select Committee. They will send very aggressive infantry if you recruit them

Not really something that should get you stuck; the first is the Reith and the second is the Summanese.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 09:37 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I wasn't sure which belonged to which lol enjoying it so far had protocol lessons. smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 09:42 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Think I found a glitch that ended my game.

quote:
>1
You fail to make any impression with the lizard. However, when it bats you aside with a shake of its head it makes quite an impression on you. Lose 4 STAMINA. You pick yourself up to see the lizard slowly approaching you. There is no other choice but to fight.

1) Continue
2) Continue

>2
You have died in your adventure. Without you to lead it the Republican army will be defeated when it fights the Jovano and the Republic will be conquered by the Sith.
I died for no reason here what so ever I still had 20 or 16 Stamina left. I am really pissed off now. lol

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 02:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ooo, did it happen before a save? I hit a tree on Cassilis...

Also, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nations of the Sith in one of the Reith markets.

And [SPOILER - highlight to read]: WHAT THE HELL OSOKAN.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 03:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I've had one save but a lot of effort and hours ago...lol not happy.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 03:12 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Originally posted by REXXXX

Also, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nations of the Sith in one of the Reith markets.

Yea I got both of those. Cool.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:07 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Did you have fun revisiting the Zhar in the past?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I keep catching little name drops, like the Mogarian transport and the Valinor Industrial Limited.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:14 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by REXXXX

I giggled at [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nations of the Sith, and went "OH MY GOD WHAT THE ****" at the other one stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:22 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well, then I destroyed the second one like the Darkies wish they could. I got the achievement for it.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:44 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So did I.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:54 AM
Peach
mordrem

Me too stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:56 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Hahaha....
Although going back, I haven't had a chance to beat it a second time.
What character did you create?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I went Swordsman with a Leadership bonus.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 04:59 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally was Swordsman with Clarity, but Clarity doesn't seem to be working. So now I'm Swordsman with Acrobatic bonus.

Also, I dunno if this is a bug or I just don't know what I'm doing, but how do I use a bacta pack? I have some (several), but it says when I check my inventory that I'm not carrying anything and I can't figure out how to use them.

Edit: nvm, Jordan told me what command it is stick out tongue

Last edited by Peach on Dec 26th, 2011 at 06:05 AM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 06:02 AM