KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S SITHMAS THREAD 2011

USH'S SITHMAS THREAD 2011
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Leadership has come in handy. I won the title with 24 votes.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Do the Charnal join you even if you don't win by that amount?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 06:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Finally won! Final score of 8; recruited the Chelonians, Kamassians (full army), and Summanese.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 06:25 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I won the title with 18 votes. smile

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 07:11 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Won with 8 points. Hmm.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 07:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I won with 7 points, and recruited the Kamassians (full army), the Kenser Syndicate, and the Reith (one with the big tanks). My acheivements are below...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You have unlocked 12 achievements in this game:
Grandmaster (Win the Holochess contest by at least six points).
Kamassians Recruited (Recruit the Kamassians during play).
Oso-Kanned (Lose no more than six stamina fighting the Osokan).
Kenser Syndicate Recruited (Recruit the Kenser Syndicate during play).
Kenser Charity (Be nice enough to Beran Tarkell so he upgrades the D-Cannon with shields).
No Credits Needed (Trade your way up from the Cravenlator to the Bluewater Tear).
Reith Recruited (Recruit the Reith during play).
General of the Republic (Win the Select Committee vote to become General).
Traitor Trounced (Take no damage when confronting the traitor).
Saviour of Gandilar (Defeat the Jovano army on Gandilar).
Total victory (Win all three zones in the battle against the Jovano on Gandilar).
Untouchable (Reach the victory page without using a single medi-kit).

I also spotted a book called [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nations of the Sith in The Emporium which was trade-able.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 08:21 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What's with all this weak single digit win scoring?!

Rexy- nope, you got something big there!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 10:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I am playing second time as acolyte, first time I died during chase on Casilis, now I lost the Verichi allliance.

How exactly is the Jedi supposed not to save these people that Verichi are to sacrifice to their bull deity?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 01:13 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeesh, the iron bull always sickens me for some reason. I had intended to go through with recruiting the Verichi anyway but that method of torture really unsettles me.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 09:04 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Is Episode 4's plot [SPOILER - highlight to read]: trying to kill Malphas? That seems too obviously.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 09:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nope, tpt already tried that! For a start, that would be episode 5. Secondly, if you know the plot for 4, you know the title.

Glad to see you guys take the moral part seriously! It's a straight 'ends justify the means' call. There's no bonus for doing the right thing- indeed, a penalty form a practical point of view.

-

Meanwhile, there are easier ways to do just about everything, Getting the Verichi does not have to be on sheer luck, you can get a big edge for playing chess, the quality of item you swap for the bazaar can very greatly...

Has anyone recruited the Ensionites yet? I consider them the hardest.

-

My brother has been informed of the existing bugs and they will be fixed, but I am afraid any new builds will blank your saves and achievements so it is up to you whether it is worth it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 26th, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 09:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I have no idea how to recruit the Ensionites, I come close but get beaten out at the very last minute. Eventually (Due to death or army failure) I gave up and went for the Summanese instead.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 03:31 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

After some effort, I got it! The Ensionites are mine to control.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 04:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Is there a way to get the Kenser AND the Chelonians? I've been trying to see if there are alternatives but failing each time.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 05:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You cannot, no, as the Adventurer finds both pretty easy.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 09:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Very! I keep finding that the Leadership option is very effective.

I haven't been able to raise my score of 8, but I'm fairly certain that 25 votes in the Committee is the most you can get.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 10:45 AM
Lord Melkor

There are some bugs with Bazaar on Reith, I got stuck there.

I lost final battle with Kamassians and Chelossians on my side, Jovano had overhwelming advantage.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 11:58 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Odd, those two work really well together. If in the same square. Craft and I discovered that last night.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 12:03 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The reason you can get stuck with the Reith is because the countdown timer is broken; if you have no more trading options you should then time out and fail.

Has anyone gone for the Kamassians and NOT gone for the full army?

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 28th, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 07:02 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
The reason yo can get stuck on Reith is because the countdown timer is broken; if you have no more trading options you should then time out and fail.
I was stuck on that with an item and two stores left, but they would trade me nothing for the medical droid. I forget now, but my saves disappeared, so again I am not happy. There is also a glitch before the market if you attempt to calm the lizard with the force, and fail you will be given two options with continue beside it. Wondering what the second option was I pressed it. It ended the game straight off, no warning. Didn't even say what happened. I died apparently. But with 16 Stamina left, I was quite confused.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 07:28 PM
Peach
mordrem

Obviously the lizard ate you.

I've had better luck on Reith when I started out with the map for trading, then the ship-piece-thingy I can't recall the name of.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 07:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote