KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S SITHMAS THREAD 2011

USH'S SITHMAS THREAD 2011
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Haha- no, it is literally explicit. It will tell you "This is the plot of the next game."

Was Galder the only guy to get the Charnals, btw, or did people just generally not care? I thought it was a big deal...

I got them as well. But I think it is only possible if you go for Zhar. I am also not entirely sure what determines your sucess in final confrontation against the Traitor, it seems random.

What is the maximum score you can get?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 10:11 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I believe Wentar got them, too.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 10:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, I edited in a plot point related to the Charnals, btw.

I have an 11 listed; I can't remember if I beat that on an earlier version.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 10:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Perhaps the next game will be about the conquest of Tarantis?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 10:45 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well we know who wins at Tarantis...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 10:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Anyone know if/how I could load and play this on my ipad using frotz?

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 01:20 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Yep! I got Charnel! My ideal army was Charnel, the Kamassians (Private Bodyguard), the Chelonians and the Summanese.

Though I wouldn't say no to replacing the Summanese with the Ensionites... Either way they're both tricky to get in their own right.

Time to replay the game and try find the reference to the next plot, I'm suspecting it involves getting all the achievements. Or possible just getting a crazy high amount of them in a single play through.

I think the best twist would be that the next plot revolves around Thalos, the Harmony and their involvement in the Sith War. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 04:14 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Summanese are easy to get with a Swordsman. Ensionites are a pain always...

BtVS

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 08:35 PM
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Summanese are easy to get with a Swordsman. Ensionites are a pain always...

They are not a pain after you figure a right order of talking to people there.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 08:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, I figure as long as you talk to the right people at the right time, you don't need the extra money from Owen and you can get everyone to stand down.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 08:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by REXXXX
Yeah, I figure as long as you talk to the right people at the right time, you don't need the extra money from Owen and you can get everyone to stand down.

As I remember the extra money from Owen is still not enough to outbid main contestants.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 08:46 PM
Craft
CTE

Yeah I noticed that too. I have no idea what the extra money from Owen is used for other then the Ensionites.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:45 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Yeah I haven't seen another use for it.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 02:52 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote