KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Blue Vs Silver Surfer

Superman Blue Vs Silver Surfer
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fiendish
Silver Surfer #24 is Motherboard 49.7s sole appearance, if you've read that issue you've seen all its feats.

So it's powerful because it drained Surfer? Awesome logic.
quote:

Fair enough.

OK.
quote:

You're scans end just before the page that demonstrated Surfer being "drained" didn't have the effect on him Demonstar believed it did, he was holding back because he believed they had Shalla Bal captive, as soon as it was revealed they didn't, Surfer effortlessly defeated Demonstar.

Because she stopped draining him and started gloating. Surfer then atomized her staff.

Not resisted the draining.
quote:

Drax breached the city without going through the draining area, he went directly into interior city to meet with Surfer.

The entire city was an energy draining device. Hence Surfer was depowered all the time.
quote:

You need me to explain the effect prep and knowledge can have in battles? Often in the scenarios without prep (and even some with) Surfer ends up resisting/overcoming/overpowering the drain attempts.

Like when? He has done it when the weapons draining him aren't equipped with draining him entirely.
quote:

He resisted and overloaded their draining attempt. Something you forgot to mention, so you can understand why I assumed you had just missed that part.
Did you even read the story? They were draining him successfully until they stopped and surfer overloaded their weapons by firing all his energy at once. It was specifically stated even.
quote:

Makes sense, the Quantum Zone is limitless and Quasar is a better energy manipulator than Surfer.

Quasar doesn't has unlimited energy on his disposal. And Superman has better range and power of energy manipulation than Quasar. He can manipulate kinetic, psychic, magical and life energy which both surfer and Quasar can't.
quote:

It's an instance where draining was an ineffective tactic against him.

From fodder demons? What's next? Beating hand ninjas as a feat?
quote:

I take it you haven't actually read Hulk #12. I can't post links, so if you're actually interested just do a search for "Norrin Radd Earth-90512".

Well I actually have. And Grandmaster brought surfer from 616 reality past to future.

It's never informed that he was from an alternate reality.
quote:

The Sonic Shark was designed specifically to drain cosmic energy, it was General Fredricks's countermeasure against Surfer.

It was Reed's invention to absorb cosmic radiation. Not designed for Surfer. Read the comic before spouting nonsense.
quote:

You might want to actually read your scan from Silver Surfer #124 if you think that equipment wasn't specifically designed for Surfer.

I have. It's just an energy drainer.
quote:

Have you read the High Evolutionary Arc? It's clear the High Evolutionary carefully planned and prepped for his encounter with the Surfer.

I have. It still doesn't excuses his casual draining.
quote:

Hulk's overpowered numerous energy drainers and energy draining devices over the years, that's kinda his thing.

Better than Surfer? Where was that fabled energy manipulation then?
quote:

How was the storm just for show? The energy discharges from it were clearly destroying things. When Surfer absorbed and redirected the energy of the storm he absorbed the creature right into his body, that's what allowed it to attack him from within.

What are you talking about? The creature flay out stated that the storm was just for show.

And surfer didn't absorb the creature in his body. Where did you get that?
quote:

With prep, Doom's stolen Galactus and the Beyonder's power before as well. You think him stealing Surfer's power shows a particular weakness for the Surfer?

Are you sure about the same device draining Galactus and Beyonder? Doom stole his power by some magnets. It's not that hard to replicate.
quote:

No matter how much energy Quasar drained from Surfer it wasn't slowing Surfer down and yes Surfer simply overloaded Krosakis.

Well, it's good thing that Superman can absorb energy better than Quasar.

And Krosakis overloaded himself.
quote:

In both cases draining was an ineffective tactic, it didn't give them a victory and in Krosakis case it resulted in his loss.

These are two cases. I've shown nearly twenty cases where draining is a very effective tactic against Surfer. More than against any Herald.
quote:

Surfer's already had a superior energy manipulator (Quasar) try to drain him in combat, it wasn't effective.

Well Quasar isn't a superior energy manipulator than energy Superman. He explicitly can't manipulate kinetic energy from physical attacks.

Superman can do that effortlessly.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 01:58 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiendish

Originally posted by abhilegend
So it's powerful because it drained Surfer? Awesome logic.

You're the one that brought up the instance and the showing has Surfer resisting energy draining for a considerable amount of time.

quote:
Like when? He has done it when the weapons draining him aren't equipped with draining him entirely. Did you even read the story? They were draining him successfully until they stopped and surfer overloaded their weapons by firing all his energy at once. It was specifically stated even.

They never stopped draining Surfer, Jude was taunting Surfer about being drained when Surfer overcame Janus and Shaara's draining, broke out of their quarantine fields and grabbed Jude's arm directing a shot from his gun into Shaara. Surfer then threw Jude into a wall, grabbed Janus and overloaded his draining equipment.

quote:
Quasar doesn't has unlimited energy on his disposal. And Superman has better range and power of energy manipulation than Quasar. He can manipulate kinetic, psychic, magical and life energy which both surfer and Quasar can't.

What does this have to do with Quasar being a better energy manipulator than Surfer?

quote:
From fodder demons? What's next? Beating hand ninjas as a feat?

Again, you brought up the instance and it's an instance where draining was ineffective against Surfer.

quote:
Well I actually have. And Grandmaster brought surfer from 616 reality past to future. It's never informed that he was from an alternate reality.

Then you must have missed the part where Rulk kills the Surfer he drained, that Surfer is dead, it's not Earth-616 Surfer.

quote:
It was Reed's invention to absorb cosmic radiation. Not designed for Surfer. Read the comic before spouting nonsense.

It may not have been designed specifically for the Surfer but it was designed specifically for cosmic energy, that's why General Fredricks's used it against the Surfer.

quote:
I have. It's just an energy drainer.

It says right in your scan, it literally says 'The coalition prepared me well for this mission" and "They have armed me with weapons specifically designed with you in mind".

quote:
I have. It still doesn't excuses his casual draining.

It required the High Evolutionary's ship, a host of draining cables and the High Evolutionary's intense concentration. You think that's casual draining?

quote:
Better than Surfer? Where was that fabled energy manipulation then?

As far as feats of overpowering energy draining go, I'd say Hulk is indeed better than Surfer.

quote:
Well, it's good thing that Superman can absorb energy better than Quasar.

Quasar is very adept at specifically draining opponents though, he even drained a Watcher (Otmu), on one occasion.

quote:
And Krosakis overloaded himself.

Strange he would specifically beg Surfer to stop then.

quote:
These are two cases. I've shown nearly twenty cases where draining is a very effective tactic against Surfer. More than against any Herald.

Based on this comment, I'm just now realizing, I was probably mistaken in presuming you were missing context, I think you know the context, you're just ignoring it and are going to continue trying to present all of these showings in support of your argument, regardless of what they actually show and regardless of anything I say. Considering that, it seems pointless to keep at this.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 06:31 AM
Fiendish is currently offline Click here to Send Fiendish a Private Message Find more posts by Fiendish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You're the one that brought up the instance and the showing has Surfer resisting energy draining for a considerable amount of time.

He wasn't resisting it. He was flying before he got drained. There is a difference in both.
quote:

They never stopped draining Surfer, Jude was taunting Surfer about being drained when Surfer overcame Janus and Shaara's draining, broke out of their quarantine fields and grabbed Jude's arm directing a shot from his gun into Shaara. Surfer then threw Jude into a wall, grabbed Janus and overloaded his draining equipment.

So you think this is him overcoming draining?

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums...;current=08.jpg

They started fighting amongst themselves and surfer took advantage of it.

Where did he overcome the draining?
quote:

What does this have to do with Quasar being a better energy manipulator than Surfer?

Are we talking about Quasar vs Surfer here?
quote:

Again, you brought up the instance and it's an instance where draining was ineffective against Surfer.

By fodder demons. It shows how easy is to drain him.
quote:

Then you must have missed the part where Rulk kills the Surfer he drained, that Surfer is dead, it's not Earth-616 Surfer.

And Grandmaster brought them back. Hulk was killed in that comic. He must be an alternate hulk too, right?

quote:

It may not have been designed specifically for the Surfer but it was designed specifically for cosmic energy, that's why General Fredricks's used it against the Surfer.

Surfer isn't that special in that category. The shark was specifically designed to absorb energy. Not to use against Surfer.
quote:

It says right in your scan, it literally says 'The coalition prepared me well for this mission" and "They have armed me with weapons specifically designed with you in mind".

Yes, energy absorbers. Surfer states that flat out.
quote:

It required the High Evolutionary's ship, a host of draining cables and the High Evolutionary's intense concentration. You think that's casual draining?

"Draining cables"? "Intense concentration"?

quote:

As far as feats of overpowering energy draining go, I'd say Hulk is indeed better than Surfer.

What the f**k?

What are you actually arguing at this point?
quote:

Quasar is very adept at specifically draining opponents though, he even drained a Watcher (Otmu), on one occasion.

So is Energy Superman. He drained pretty much anyone he encountered.

It was his go to move.
quote:

Yes, he was unaware of how much he can absorb.
quote:

Based on this comment, I'm just now realizing, I was probably mistaken in presuming you were missing context, I think you know the context, you're just ignoring it and are going to continue trying to present all of these showings in support of your argument, regardless of what they actually show and regardless of anything I say. Considering that, it seems pointless to keep at this.

What are you talking about now?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 12:10 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

And where exactly is it stated that it was an alternate surfer?

You are kidding me right?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 03:31 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Nope. Post the scans where he was stated to be an alternate reality surfer.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 03:43 PM
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Fiendish is doing a pretty good job at trouncing abhi.

thumb up

Nope. Post the scans where he was stated to be an alternate reality surfer.

"Once upon a time in ANOTHER universe..."

(please log in to view the image)

It's literally stated in the first panel Surfer shows up in, in Hulk #10.

Abhi's guide to Surfer continuity:

Does it make Surfer look good?

Yes = Non-canon, No = Canon!

thumb up

The majority of Abhi's scan dump of Surfer being drained involved advanced prep/tech and element of surprise--Superman Blue has neither of those in this thread so they're irrelevant.

I'd add Surfer's fight with Mrrungo too.

Mrrungo Mu--who at the time was easily skyfather level--tried to drain Surfer and failed, and Surfer was only at half power too:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Muu did this earlier:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

^ Namor's not even an energy being. When Muu fought half powered Surfer he had all the Marvel Heroes from Earth hooked up to his power plant channeling power to him--so he was exponentially more powerful when he fought Surfer.

Without prep and the element of surprise, Surfer's pretty good at resisting draining. He resisted Galactus recently and resisted Rogue too.

Just for a reminder how powerful Superman was, here he absorbs ALL the power of Earth from a machine which had absorbed it all.

Energy Superman absorbs the energy of whole planet from a machine which was going to destroy it and channels it back to the planet.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/1...lanetenergy.jpg
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/1...anetenergy2.jpg
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/1...anetenergy3.jpg

Not only he resisted getting absorbed by it, he drained the machine dry and returned all the power to Earth. Beastly showing of energy manipulation.

That's it? Only a planet's worth of energy?

While in the process of 3-shotting Skaar, Surfer drained and sealed away planet Saakaar's old power which Skaar was channelling, while simultaneously repairing the entire planet.
http://s27.postimg.org/45nunruxf/skaar_07_021.jpg
http://s27.postimg.org/tn697dcnn/skaar_07_022.jpg

The amount of energy Skaar was channeling was stated to be able to sate Galactus for 100,000 years, and given 1 planet feeds Big G for a month on average--we're talking about Surfer draining and sealing away hundreds of thousands of planets worth of energy here at the minimal.
http://s27.postimg.org/6bi5i9ydv/skaar_07_019.jpg

One planet's worth of energy is nothing to Surfer.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 04:14 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

thumb up
You saved me the trouble of posting that scan.

It's downright comical some of his explanations from the scans he posted. The one vs Algos Demonstar for example, Surfer says right there in one of the panels that he's basically holding back for fear of killing him. Very next page(strangely enough was left out), Surfer handles him like a redheaded step child.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 04:26 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^^ thumb up

... Awesome presentations of truth ... Fiendish ... celeyhyga17 ... One-Punch ... putting on a clinic.

Although, we can all be certain,
that a return of intransigent dismissals, deflection and deliberate fallacies will be the retort. As usual, as always.

Last edited by Mr Master on Nov 22nd, 2015 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 05:04 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by One-Punch
Fiendish is doing a pretty good job at trouncing abhi.

Haha, what? If by "trouncing" you mean, whining about everything? Sure then.

quote:
"Once upon a time in ANOTHER universe..."

This is why reading the comic helps. Here is the full sequence.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

The "another universe" is just the same as 616 universe which is being compared to Jarella's world.

quote:
It's literally stated in the first panel Surfer shows up in, in Hulk #10.

Grandmaster flat out stated that all four were from different time periods.

Not different universes. That was the whole premise of the story.

quote:
Abhi's guide to Surfer continuity:

Does it make Surfer look good?

Yes = Non-canon, No = Canon!

Haha, no. But if it helps you to sleep at the night? Sure thing bro.

quote:

The majority of Abhi's scan dump of Surfer being drained involved advanced prep/tech and element of surprise--Superman Blue has neither of those in this thread so they're irrelevant.

I'd add Surfer's fight with Mrrungo too.

Mrrungo Mu--who at the time was easily skyfather level--tried to drain Surfer and failed, and Surfer was only at half power too:

Yes, Surfer's skin was something he could not drain from. Its not something which stops other characters from draining Surfer though.

quote:
^ Namor's not even an energy being. When Muu fought half powered Surfer he had all the Marvel Heroes from Earth hooked up to his power plant channeling power to him--so he was exponentially more powerful when he fought Surfer.
You're well aware that Mrrungu's power came from the plant. Not by his own. Why continue to lie?

quote:
Without prep and the element of surprise, Surfer's pretty good at resisting draining. He resisted Galactus recently and resisted Rogue too.

He didn't resisted Galactus or Rogue. In first case he pretended to power down and the other was Rogue unable to drain him through his skin.

quote:
That's it? Only a planet's worth of energy?

While in the process of 3-shotting Skaar, Surfer drained and sealed away planet Saakaar's old power which Skaar was channelling, while simultaneously repairing the entire planet.
http://s27.postimg.org/45nunruxf/skaar_07_021.jpg
http://s27.postimg.org/tn697dcnn/skaar_07_022.jpg

The amount of energy Skaar was channeling was stated to be able to sate Galactus for 100,000 years, and given 1 planet feeds Big G for a month on average--we're talking about Surfer draining and sealing away hundreds of thousands of planets worth of energy here at the minimal.
http://s27.postimg.org/6bi5i9ydv/skaar_07_019.jpg

One planet's worth of energy is nothing to Surfer.

Stated to be able to sate Galactus for a thousand years? Galactus actually ate Caiera and all the old power in the planet.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hkKh2n-MH...s1600/11_08.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--0qUn2S4M...s1600/11_09.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ssGj0oGqn...s1600/11_12.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-udPr53DDd...s1600/11_13.jpg

Hey, shouldn't Galactus never be hungry again?

Looks like Surfer doesn't know WTF he is talking about.

laughing out loud

And Old power is a corrupted form of power cosmic. Easier for Surfer to manipulate. When he actually tried that against Marduk on earth, he nearly died in the process.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 05:49 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

thumb up
You saved me the trouble of posting that scan.

It's downright comical some of his explanations from the scans he posted. The one vs Algos Demonstar for example, Surfer says right there in one of the panels that he's basically holding back for fear of killing him. Very next page(strangely enough was left out), Surfer handles him like a redheaded step child.
Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ thumb up

... Awesome presentations of truth ... Fiendish ... celeyhyga17 ... One-Punch ... putting on a clinic.

Although, we can all be certain,
that a return of intransigent dismissals, deflection and deliberate fallacies will be the retort. As usual, as always.

Ah, cheerleaders.

How amusing. But here is the scan of Surfer "resisting: Demonstar.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Demonstar had him beaten and dead to rights but stopped to gloat and surfer seized the moment to atomize his staff.

That's somehow "Surfer treated him like nothing".

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 05:56 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I like how Mr Master openly trolls and attacks posters due to bitterness, but reports people when they say anything bad about him.

Poor fellow, must be hard having only Microsoft Word keeping you company.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 06:03 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Haha, what? If by "trouncing" you mean, whining about everything? Sure then.

No I mean he's whooping your arse pretty badly.

quote:

This is why reading the comic helps. Here is the full sequence.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

The "another universe" is just the same as 616 universe which is being compared to Jarella's world.

Grandmaster flat out stated that all four were from different time periods.

Not different universes. That was the whole premise of the story.

You can't seem to comprehend that being from a different universe and different timeline aren't mutually exclusive, and in fact often go hand-in-hand in alternate universe stories.

The Surfer in Hulk #10-12 was stated on-panel to be from a different universe and a different timeline. Hence not applicable to current Surfer. Simple.

quote:
Haha, no. But if it helps you to sleep at the night? Sure thing bro.

It's a fact.

quote:
Yes, Surfer's skin was something he could not drain from. Its not something which stops other characters from draining Surfer though.

I'm pretty sure Surfer's silvery skin is standard equipment, I could be wrong though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quote:
You're well aware that Mrrungu's power came from the plant. Not by his own. Why continue to lie?

And where did I say otherwise? He said he gets power channeled to him, but he can absorb power from beings into himself, as shown by my scans.

quote:
He didn't resisted Galactus or Rogue. In first case he pretended to power down and the other was Rogue unable to drain him through his skin.

Yes he did, and again with the skin thing?

quote:
Stated to be able to sate Galactus for a thousand years? Galactus actually ate Caiera and all the old power in the planet.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hkKh2n-MH...s1600/11_08.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--0qUn2S4M...s1600/11_09.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ssGj0oGqn...s1600/11_12.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-udPr53DDd...s1600/11_13.jpg

Hey, shouldn't Galactus never be hungry again?

Looks like Surfer doesn't know WTF he is talking about.

laughing out loud
And Old power is a corrupted form of power cosmic. Easier for Surfer to manipulate. When he actually tried that against Marduk on earth, he nearly died in the process.

And? Doesn't change anything. The energy source was so potent it made Galactus addicted and don't know what you're referring to with Marduk.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 06:26 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

quote:
Originally posted by Philosophía
I like how Mr Master openly trolls and attacks posters due to bitterness, but reports people when they say anything bad about him.

You don't see the irony in what you just posted?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 06:37 PM
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

MYTH

Surfer was cut into pieces and was still alive

First the evidence that the unilord saga is a What If story, here is the scene where surfer attempted to enter the unilord universe in SS v3 112

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p02.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p03.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p04.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p05.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p06.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p07.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p08.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p09.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p10.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p11.jpg

Now what is revealed later in SS v3 114 is that surfer failed to enter the unilord universe and its all a What If scenario

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p02.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p03.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p04.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p05.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p06.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p07.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p08.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p09.jpg

That was one of the biggest MYTHS about surfer.

MYTH BUSTED

Your "myth-bust" completely ignores the fact that when Surfer traveled through the cosmic swell--described as a "temporal vortex" and a place where "temporal and spatial waves" crash--Surfer was split into two beings:

(1) one actually traveled into the Uni-Lord universe
(2) the other that failed to crossover and went back to the 616 Universe

You also ignored the ending of the Uni-Lord saga where Uni-Lord Surfer uses up his Uni-Lord power to re-open the cosmic well and travel back into the 616 universe where he temporally merges with 616 Surfer.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

^ Notice in the 2nd scan Surfer says the cosmic swell is a "temporal vortex where past, present, and future tumble over each other" and he sees his 616 self (highlighted in green) while travelling across the cosmic well and aims to merge with him in the next panels.

Later on Surfer references how the silvery energy "bolt" hitting him changed him and broke Galactus' curse--which was to depict Zen-La as an illusion.
http://s17.postimg.org/q9zfugfhr/Si...1996_122_19.jpg

Anyways this explanation is more for people who haven't read the Uni-Lord Saga. Can't have them actually believing abhi's half-baked attempt at a myth-bust.

This isn't the first time abhi's been wrong about Surfer continuity. He was wrong about Epic Illustrated #1 being non-canon and wrong about Surfer in the Rulk story being canon to 616 Surfer.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 06:44 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

no. Elaborate

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:34 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Poor ABHI.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 09:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Philosophía

Lulz.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 11:50 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

laughing ... Trolls are on the loose again.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 12:15 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

A troll is like a homeless bum, after a while, they don't notice their own stink. sad

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 12:17 AM
Mr Master

Your "myth-bust" completely ignores the fact that when Surfer traveled through the cosmic swell--described as a "temporal vortex" and a place where "temporal and spatial waves" crash--Surfer was split into two beings:

(1) one actually traveled into the Uni-Lord universe
(2) the other that failed to crossover and went back to the 616 Universe

You also ignored the ending of the Uni-Lord saga where Uni-Lord Surfer uses up his Uni-Lord power to re-open the cosmic well and travel back into the 616 universe where he temporally merges with 616 Surfer.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

^ Notice in the 2nd scan Surfer says the cosmic swell is a "temporal vortex where past, present, and future tumble over each other" and he sees his 616 self (highlighted in green) while travelling across the cosmic well and aims to merge with him in the next panels.

Later on Surfer references how the silvery energy "bolt" hitting him changed him and broke Galactus' curse--which was to depict Zen-La as an illusion.
http://s17.postimg.org/q9zfugfhr/Si...1996_122_19.jpg

Anyways this explanation is more for people who haven't read the Uni-Lord Saga. Can't have them actually believing abhi's half-baked attempt at a myth-bust.

This isn't the first time abhi's been wrong about Surfer continuity. He was wrong about Epic Illustrated #1 being non-canon and wrong about Surfer in the Rulk story being canon to 616 Surfer.

thumb up ...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 12:18 AM