KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros. Wii U

Super Smash Bros. Wii U
Started by: Bro SMASH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
The gameplay videos that nintendo took down?

Why not simply state it as fake

Where are these videos? Conveniently taken down?

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 02:23 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Several sites posted the videos and they even say (the videos if you click on them) copyright claimed by Nintendo, so clearly something was there. Now it could still be fake but the videos existed unless every journalist is in on it as well as and youtube is just dicking around with a fake claim

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 02:31 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwT...SF9TaUE/preview

Here video shows 3ds gameplay of bowser jr, ganon, and shulk

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 02:38 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Shulk is one weird name, I didn't know the character and assumed it was from Xenoblades from the get to go. But it remains a weird name.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:41 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yeah I was confused at first when I saw it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:42 AM
ares834

Absolutely ridiculous that Dark Pitt is in and Ganondorf is still a clone.

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
No no. Bowser Jr? Why would they do that? There is no benefit from doing that.

Bowser Jr actually looks quite fun. He rides around in a mini Clown car and seems very unique.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:00 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ganondorf even still has that same 'old man jog' running animation. While he may get some slight buffs with certain attacks (kinda hard to tell at the moment), will still only be around as competitively viable as he was in Brawl, give or take.
#HyruleWarriorsGanonmasterrace

Aside from Snake which was expected by this point, some of the other guys like Wolf have been cut too it seems, and even Ice Climbers. Well, unless we get some new leak/development that confirms them but at the moment they seem as good as gone... And we got Dr. Mario back, the king of clones, who definitely couldn't of been an alternate costume.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:51 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by ares834
Absolutely ridiculous that Dark Pitt is in and Ganondorf is still a clone.

Bowser Jr actually looks quite fun. He rides around in a mini Clown car and seems very unique.

Just lookin at the footage, just saying Bowser Jr could easily have been a trophy assist the way he was only facing in one direction and at one point not really attacking anything. Shulk... he just may be and that makes me excited. Gannondorf's appearing on a brawl stage using exactly the same moves as before makes me dubious to clever manipulation, but its hard to think anyone's that smart (except Asians). The picture leaks (like of the character select screen), makes me scrutinize the leak with its obviously copy and pasted pictures of character faces from other pictures. But the footage gets me very confused.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:52 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Happy to see Bowser Jr. Happy Ganon's in the game. Mad he's a clone.

Mad MK is back.

Will buy the game. But I legitimately considered not doing so when Ganon hadn't been announced.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:56 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Just lookin at the footage, just saying Bowser Jr could easily have been a trophy assist the way he was only facing in one direction and at one point not really attacking anything. Shulk... he just may be and that makes me excited. Gannondorf's appearing on a brawl stage using exactly the same moves as before makes me dubious to clever manipulation, but its hard to think anyone's that smart (except Asians). The picture leaks (like of the character select screen), makes me scrutinize the leak with its obviously copy and pasted pictures of character faces from other pictures. But the footage gets me very confused.

The screen could still end up being fake. But I think it's safe to say the footage is real

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:58 AM
ares834

I'm honestly fuming over here. Palutena gets 12 unique specials, Pit gets revamped, and Dark Pit gets added but Ganondorf is still a clone?! dat Sakurai bias.... Ugh.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 06:38 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'm honestly fuming over here. Palutena gets 12 unique specials, Pit gets revamped, and Dark Pit gets added but Ganondorf is still a clone?! dat Sakurai bias.... Ugh.

Pittverse >>>> Zeldaverse.

Deal with it cool

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 07:07 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by Bentley

Deal with it cool

Well duh, I think the whole point of Palutena being so unique is that she IS a GODDESS. Her only rivals from Zeldaverse are probs the Three Goddesses, Hylia and Demise. All the other powerful people in Zelda are Pit tier.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 12:45 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Bentley

Deal with it cool

Pretty sure Zelda's outsold Sakurai's baby several times over, as has like Donkey Kong on account of DKCR and Tropical Freeze, yet even the amount of new content it's getting in this game seems abysmal.

Well duh, I think the whole point of Palutena being so unique is that she IS a GODDESS. Her only rivals from Zeldaverse are probs the Three Goddesses, Hylia and Demise. All the other powerful people in Zelda are Pit tier.

By that logic then, Rosalina should have at least around 10 unique specials as well, as she can easily be implied a goddess (creator of galaxies and all) ... I'd like that actually.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:48 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
By that logic then, Rosalina should have at least around 10 unique specials as well, as she can easily be implied a goddess (creator of galaxies and all) ... I'd like that actually.

Rosalina falls more under magical star princess. But yes she should be stronger than most people on the roster irl.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 10:58 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

We've been dealing with it since smash 64, at this point I'm just relieved Ganondorf made it into the game.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 11:20 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Stop being an apologist for bad game design.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 11:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

If it didn't look like that Wolf will be getting cut and that King K.Rool once again gets left out of these games, I'd actually be okay with the leak.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 02:05 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Seems like a good chunk of the concepts and/or kind of moveset K. Rool would've had (cannonballs, minions present, unique costumes, etc.) ended up being used for Bowser Jr anyway. sad

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 02:18 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

I'm actually really upset about the leak. An Update from the SSB website can be the highlight of my day and the bastard leaker took that from me.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 03:02 AM