KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros. Wii U

Super Smash Bros. Wii U
Started by: Bro SMASH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Meh. Well I probably won't have the Wii U version till a month or so after it's out like I said, if I manage to get it. Was hoping the 3DS version wouldn't be this undersold, especially with some of the exclusive stages it has and stuff, but I guess I can expect it to be dropped like a used condom (even by most of those who have it) by the time the console one's already out. >.>

That was kinda why I didn't get it. I happen to be within reach of most of my friends, so we just play locally. I feared I would basically spend money to soon neglect it, so I just stuck to waiting for U release.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 11:13 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hm.. I guess I should've given it all more time before jumping to conclusions like that in my last post. Just realized it's only been about a couple weeks since it's been out, but when you've been single player grinding on a game like it as much as I have lately, I guess it can feel like it's been longer. Man... My condolences though, Scream; hope you have better luck at it not being sold out anymore soon.

Fair enough @ Sacred.
Maybe I should just say screw it and pre-order the Wii U version if I still can even though I still don't even have a Wii U yet. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 12:11 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Take you as long as you need, man. Like I said, I'll send you my code whenever you get it.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 12:39 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

(please log in to view the image)

I'm not really surprised that Zael from The Last Story appears as a trophy in this game but Fatal Frame characters? I don't think ANYBODY saw that coming!

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 07:13 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

They better bring Fatal Frame to Europe, the concept has lots of potential with the gamepad.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 08:00 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Well that caught me off guard.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 04:03 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Nemesis X

Well that caught me off guard.

LOL

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 05:20 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Marth feels off in this game. Does anyone else feel it?

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 12:57 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eh, not quite.. Then again, I don't normally use him that much. Ike on the other hand, I seem to feel more off with than I remember.

Of course, plenty of other characters were ones that got gimped when they didn't really need to be (like with Brawl before this game), 'sides Meta Knight, but he was gimped so much to the point he seems practically neutered now, though I was expecting some nerfs with him after Brawl, and rightfully so.

So far Little Mac and Rosalina are the ones I've seen people scream OP...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:16 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Anyone would probably feel off after transitioning from Wii to 3DS...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:24 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It's not really the transition in controls we were talking about, but how the characters themselves feel/play. Besides, I never really used the Wiimote for Brawl, but a Gamecube controller, and even the 3DS's controls feel more natural to me for Smash than the Wiimote did.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:30 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Marth feels like he's gained a bit more weight. And its thrown him off or something.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:45 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I guess those slight stat changes with Marth were in favor of Lucina having them? I dunno.. I mean isn't she lighter?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 02:03 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Well I actually feel Lucina is better to use. I think she's the new Brawl Marth.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 03:11 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

OK! To anyone with the game, does Fox sound like ass?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 04:24 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Voice acting-wise? Yeah, I guess. Seems a little too high-pitched to be a believable sounding Fox McCloud to me.

Hm.. Still wondering when they're gonna patch this before the Wii U version's released, if they do. Granted, it only works against certain characters like Sheik and if you're desynched with the Luma, but still.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 05:44 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Voice acting-wise? Yeah, I guess. Seems a little too high-pitched to be a believable sounding Fox McCloud to me.

Then I hope the case is different on U version. Supposedly, it's the 64 VA, so I pray that just sticks to 3DS. Otherwise, I don't know what I'll do if they've ruined my main...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 10:24 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Well I actually feel Lucina is better to use. I think she's the new Brawl Marth.

Seconded.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 04:36 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Sacred 117
Then I hope the case is different on U version. Supposedly, it's the 64 VA, so I pray that just sticks to 3DS. Otherwise, I don't know what I'll do if they've ruined my main...

Don't see why they would have that kind of change between the two versions, tbh. May just be something you'll have to deal with. I mean I felt the same way about Wolf's Brawl voice at first (still think it's inferior to his 64 and Assault voices in fact), but I got used to it over time. *shrug*

Oh yeah, Falco's new voice in this game I'm not really a fan of either.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 06:33 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Don't see why they would have that kind of change between the two versions, tbh. May just be something you'll have to deal with. I mean I felt the same way about Wolf's Brawl voice at first (still think it's inferior to his 64 and Assault voices in fact), but I got used to it over time. *shrug*

Oh yeah, Falco's new voice in this game I'm not really a fan of either.

I figured they would just be doing that as a nod to 64, but f**k, I don't want to buy the game, go home, select Fox, and find out that he's apparently unbearable. As a Fox main, that would basically ruin it for me, tbh. If he's at least tolerable, then I'll be OK.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 06:50 PM