KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros. Wii U

Super Smash Bros. Wii U
Started by: Bro SMASH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
So people with 3DS games can't play with Wii U users?

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
To my knowledge only local play, not online.

Correct.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 05:50 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Nemesis X

quote:

Oh my god. Did you seriously just label wolf as a clone!? Dude, **** you. You know nothing about Smash Bros, and you obviously aren't a true fan if you don't know who shulk is. You filthy ****ing Non-nintendo fans who tune into our consoles just to play Smash Bros. even though you know nothing about it, and care nothing about Nintendo's history or the lore in their games, should stick to your ****ing Assassin's creed and GTA. Let the people who know shit about Nintendo enjoy this game, while you go play your stupid games that corporations shit out every year to milk you of your money.

Maximum keks.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 06:44 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

"You're OBVIOUSLY not a true Nintendo fan if you've never played the one f**king game Shulk has ever starred in, and all of you NON-fans who are logically unlikely to be playing Smash should stop playing Smash! Don't bother getting into them and finding a reason to open your mind to everything they have to offer NOW; just leave that to those of us who happen to be fortunate enough to already know!"

Last edited by Etherean Fire on Dec 1st, 2014 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 05:09 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I'm more amused that Blax is in this thread than anything. Everyone knows he has no tech skill. o:

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 07:04 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Scream, what are you doing here not playing Bayonetta 2?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 07:17 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Bentley
Scream, what are you doing here not playing Bayonetta 2?

Playing Smash bros. I'm not a particularly big fan of Bayonetta.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 01:17 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Playing Smash bros. I'm not a particularly big fan of Bayonetta.

I have a hard time buying you don't like awesome.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 06:12 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

I want my smash bros.......... I NEED MONEY!!! I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!!

Hey I'm like the most hardocrest Nintendo people's I know. And I didn't know who Shulk was. I knew what Xenoblade was but no the characters. But ask me about any locations of Super Metroids Upgrades. ASK ME ABOUT MAJORA MASK AND THE ORACLE GAMES! ASK ME ABOUT THE BRIEF AND BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP OF NINTENDO AND RARE WARE AND ITS BIRTHING OF BANJO-KAZOOIE AND ONE OF THE BEST DK GAMES EVR!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! NINTENDOOO!O!!!

I need a wii U... sad

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 07:37 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I want my smash bros.......... I NEED MONEY!!! I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!!

Hey I'm like the most hardocrest Nintendo people's I know. And I didn't know who Shulk was. I knew what Xenoblade was but no the characters. But ask me about any locations of Super Metroids Upgrades. ASK ME ABOUT MAJORA MASK AND THE ORACLE GAMES! ASK ME ABOUT THE BRIEF AND BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP OF NINTENDO AND RARE WARE AND ITS BIRTHING OF BANJO-KAZOOIE AND ONE OF THE BEST DK GAMES EVR!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! NINTENDOOO!O!!!

I need a wii U... sad

thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:46 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Yo Fox, tho?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 06:47 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by Quincy
Yo Fox, tho?

???

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 07:04 PM
Quincy
Debaser

He's just dope

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 09:51 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by Quincy
He's just dope

thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

(Still not sure what you were asking, but yeah.)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 10:06 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Now that I got this version and unlocked the characters/stages, my NNID is AlphaWarDragon87, so eh, I'll add some people in a bit...

p.s. Now I know why people hate the Smash Tour mode. It's boring trash. Smash Run on the 3DS shits all over it.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 25th, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2014 11:05 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Smash run is far superior, I'll add you as a friend soon.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 12:58 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

So far I have Nemesis and Ridley added, anyone else have this game?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 06:02 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I hope you guys play with all items on.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 06:20 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
So far I have Nemesis and Ridley added, anyone else have this game?

Then I hope you're all on later.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 09:24 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I hope you guys play with all items on.

Already dealt with plenty of that when playing with some friends yesterday. From my experience, items add to the online lag if the other player(s) don't have a real good connection.

The Skull Kid assist trophy where he reverses your controls is the worst though. lol

Speaking of items, I noticed the paper fan didn't make a return. Remember one time when I was playing Brawl with someone here on the forums online (forgot who it was now, but I don't think they're active anymore), and I kept hitting them with the paper fan, putting them in an inescapable position, and they disconnected the match out of rage, even though we were on Delfino Plaza and the stage transitioning would've stopped me from whacking him with the thing anyway. Good times.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 11:10 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 10:20 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote