KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Beyond Lie the Looking Glass (character sheet and OOC)

Beyond Lie the Looking Glass (character sheet and OOC)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

Name: Synapse
Where they are from: Dimension X, Earth (very original, i know stick out tongue )
Race(alien, vampire, human, ect): Human
Abilities(be detailed): Synapse is a mentalist - a powerful mind mage. His abilities can be listed as follows.
Dreamwalk - Synapse's mind can leave his body during sleep without any ill effects. In this state he is able to see and hear things from great distances, and even physically influence people and objects, with great effort.
Illusions - Synapse can create illusions of such complexity, it's nearly impossible to distinguish them from reality. While visually impressive, illusions cannot physically touch people.
Telepathy - Synapse can hear the minds of others without much difficultly. As long as there is eye contact he can exert his will over others, controlling their minds and bodies. One his mind has successfully taken over another, there is no more need for eye contact. He is able able to mesmerize and plant hypnotic suggestions within peoples minds.
Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2..._AtelierRAN.jpg
Bio(the more detailed the better): Synapse was born on dimension X, a place not too different from 20th century earth. Synapse was once called Jason Bell, a boy born with the unnatural talent of telepathy. Jason was able to use his powers at a very young age, much to the embarrassment of his family and neighbors. His father, a suspicious religious man, called on the local priest to perform an exorcism, in the hopes to drive the evil away. The exorcism backfired, however, and the priest, as well as the boy's mother, were reduced to drooling vegetables for the rest of their lives. The father, enraged by his wife's condition, tried to kill the child, but Jason was saved by a glowing blue light, which transported him to another place.
Jason's rescuer was a frail old man, who, like Jason, was a mind mage. The old man took Jason in, and taught him all he knew of mind magic. As Jason grew older, he noticed, little by little, that his mentor was far older than he seemed - Well past 150 years of age, and only keeping himself alive only through sheer force of will. Little did Jason now, however, that the old man was only using the boy. When Jason reached the age of 18, the old man struck out in desperation, trying to destroy Jason's mind and claim the youthful body as his own. The two engaged in a mind dual, with Jason emerging as the victor.
The old man finally at rest, Jason grieved, even though he knew the old man had just tried to kill him. Jason then deliberately fractured his own memory, leaving behind a twisted versions of events that he knew was not real, but was too cowardly to restore. He assumed the guise of 'Synapse', and from then on became a crime-fighting vigilante, eventually being recognised world-wide as a super hero.

Hows that?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2012 03:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved smile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2012 04:00 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

lol hurry up babe.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 07:05 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

hun, if you had to do half the stuff im doing youd take a while as well.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 12:42 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i'd offer tp help but you usually turn it down.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 01:46 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Once I start getting replies to my PMs Ill have this up and running.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 01:13 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

sweet. *looks around, picks DB up and runs away*

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 03:06 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

*leaves a trail of cookies on the ground, leading around the corner* BABE!! ...looky...cookie

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 05:55 AM
DangerousBeauty

Name: Princess Matilda Legrow
Where they are from(roleplay, world, time line, ect): She is a resident of the mirror world.
Race(alien, vampire, human, ect): human
Abilities(be detailed): She is skilled with a bow thanks to her teacher. He taught her how to track and move without being seen. She is a woman of the woods. She has learned what plants can heal, and what can hurt.
Appearance: http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/D...vila1832973.jpg
Bio(the more detailed the better): Matilda was born in the 10th century. Her family ruled over Ireland. When she was young, about 15 years of age, she was riding with a hunting party. A Ranger who was accompanying her lead her off after a fox that had escaped the hounds. It had a beautiful red coat that shone in the sun. She had never seen anything like it before, and wanted its fur. He lead her along the trails and into the deepest part of the wood. They lost sight of the fox, but came upon a man standing in the middle of their path. He held in his hand a mirror. The last she could remember was a bright flash of light.. She woke to the Ranger kneeling over her. Needless to say, they were not in Ireland anymore.

Name: Ranger
Where they are from(roleplay, world, time line, ect): He is a resident of the mirror world.
Race(alien, vampire, human, ect): human
Abilities(be detailed): He has incredible accuracy with a bow. He can draw and release within two seconds. Hes a tracker. He knows the way of the woods. Matilda believes he posseses some kind of black magic. He can appear in a clearing and melt into the shadows without a sound. Sometimes she catches him talking to his horse or the trees. Hes a mysterious man with a short temper and little to say. He doesnt like questions. They annoy him.
Appearance: http://paizo.com/image/content/Blog...1_RangerArt.jpg
Bio(the more detailed the better): see Matildas bio.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 09:02 PM
DangerousBeauty

i have yet to get a pm back from starry. im going to continue and try to work her in later if she replies.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 05:15 AM
starryknight

Sorry I've been away for so long, I was injured for a long time but I'm back now, if anyone is still around.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 05:47 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

we are here. you can still get in. ill send you a pm tonight.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 10:43 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

woo, it might pick up a little

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 11:12 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

I'm back from vacation now ^^

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 05:14 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

To all or any that are still playing -
If I am overstepping my boundaries with a mind reading character let me know. I've never played a serious telepath character before. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 03:04 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

should i wait for DB to pst me or should i just start?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 04:57 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

If you and her already did your start out sequence then I'm pretty sure you can start.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 05:18 PM
DangerousBeauty

waiting on mel and star

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 12:17 AM
starryknight

so whats up

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2012 03:45 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

is it gay to bang a clone of yourself?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2012 03:58 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote