KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Planet Anthromorph

Planet Anthromorph
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
That's awesome i want to see a snake with legs
though apparently Eh was thinking of a skink this is the other kind of snake with legs:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:35 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

skink, that's what they are called, thanks eltee

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:06 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Welcome. ^^

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:56 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
and Mel i don't understand what you mean. ?_?

I mean rather than forcing you to change your character sheet, I'll say that some snake-kin are born with legs and others without. erm

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 10:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

ya that's cool

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:08 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Name - Sinopa
Age - 22
Gender - Female
Race - Wolf-kin
profession - Theif
Bio - Sinopa came from a simple family, she ran away when she was young and starting stealing to stay alive, she has no real tools of the trade beyond the traditional lock pic set and a few minor other things.
Appearance - (now im being lazy like Thunder XD ill post pic when i find it)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2012 01:42 AM
MadMel
Heh

Approved. no title for Sinopa?
Also - I'll put up the thread soon. I'm just a bit preoccupied. erm

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2012 01:49 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Hn ... not that I can think of she is usually a princess or something similar with massive blood problems so not sure what kind of title id gtive her XD i was going to ask if I need her to have a major flaw or not, beyond just the normal ones. I have one i give her by default but yeah gotta know if she needs it or not

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2012 02:02 AM
MadMel
Heh

Just so you all know, I'm going away for a few days. I'll still be trying my best to post, but I'll be on my phone and it wont be all that effective.
If I can't post, just play as normal. There's a lot going on and you shouldn't need my input for all of it. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2012 10:50 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Oye sorry I haven't gotten to the second character or the pictures yet, just found out I have portfolio to do for Thursday, I thought it was end of semester assessment >>

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Jan 24th, 2012 11:12 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Ouch! Best of luck. erm

Old Post Jan 24th, 2012 11:41 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name - Caridian the Wanderer (Funny, I already had a character with this exact name for something entirely different)
Age - 24
Gender - Male
Race - Wolf-kin
profession - Wandering
Bio - Caridian has, for the most part of his life, never stayed in one place for too long. Even as a pup his pack was often on the move, not satisfied to tie themselves to any specific region. As they moved around, many members of the pack stayed behind in different locations until eventually Caridian was left by himself, alone in a foreign land. He survives largely by scavenging, bartering, and the occasional theft.
Appearance - Tall, thin, Brown-grey fur, yellow eyes. Wears a simple hooded cloak. Often carries a basic multi-purpose laser rifle for hunting, self defense, and general shenaniganery.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 02:50 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote