KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Davy Jones vs Blackbeard

Davy Jones vs Blackbeard
Started by: zoom3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zoom3
Fastest Man in the World

Warning Davy Jones vs Blackbeard

Davy Jones is on the Flying Dutchman and Blackbeard is on the Queen Anne's Revenge. Davy Jones has his crew with him. Blackbeard is by himself(on account of having the Sword of Triton, which controls a ship's rigging and speed). They attack each other on their ships.

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 01:47 AM
zoom3 is currently offline Click here to Send zoom3 a Private Message Find more posts by zoom3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Blackbeard.

I mean, he can do wonders with that sword.
And, according to LEGO Pirates, he's better smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 03:01 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Davy Jones crew gets immobilized as soon as they come aboard. It will be a good fight though.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 03:34 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

How about the Kraken?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 07:19 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

It's for sure Blackbeard. He can cover the queen Anne's revenge with sand/dirt and Davy jones can't step foot onto the ship :$

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 07:04 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hanaoka

davy jones since he's not stupid enough been fooled like blackbeard in the end

"Don't Make me angry or I will make you.............you know"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 08:13 PM
Hanaoka is currently offline Click here to Send Hanaoka a Private Message Find more posts by Hanaoka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Jones wins . The only advantage that BB has is the the ability to control ships' rigging , and I doubt that it would work on a supernatural ship of dead crew like the Dutchman .

Not to mention that BB has literally no counter for the Kraken(should Jones decide to dispatch it) .

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 06:25 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

Personally, I think Blackbeard was more bad ass. Davy Jones just became Beckett's pawn in AWE...

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 08:17 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by potcfan2003
Personally, I think Blackbeard was more bad ass. Davy Jones just became Beckett's pawn in AWE...

That's because the guy held his heart hostage , and his acquisition of the heart itself was pure luck .

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 08:23 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

After rewatching both movies, Jones takes it. Teleportation, immortality/invulnerability, Kraken, etc... And Blackbeard can only control the Revenge.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 12:46 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by KingD19
After rewatching both movies, Jones takes it. Teleportation, immortality/invulnerability, Kraken, etc... And Blackbeard can only control the Revenge.

Also control his zombie crew with that sword.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'd say Davy Jones does this pretty easily. He has shown the ability to phase through matter, rendering Blackbeard's sword's powers useless, and undoubtedly slaughters Blackbeard in direct combat.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

The zombie crew are useless against Davy's boys, as they're immortal until their years of service are up.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 07:18 AM
juggerman

Barbosa said Blackbeard controlled the Pearl...

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 01:50 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by juggerman
Barbosa said Blackbeard controlled the Pearl...

Yeah, but the Pearl isn't an otherworldly ship controlled by the Ferryman of Death on the high seas.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:27 PM
juggerman

Yeah, but the Pearl isn't an otherworldly ship controlled by the Ferryman of Death on the high seas.

Very true. I highly doubt Blackbeard can beat Davy Jones when he was stabbed and just laughed about it. Unless BB can find the heart he is toast

EDIT: Also DJ can go intangible. Davy stomps

Last edited by juggerman on Sep 13th, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 10:47 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighter332
Jake Skywalker

i vote blackbeard

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 03:36 PM
Lighter332 is currently offline Click here to Send Lighter332 a Private Message Find more posts by Lighter332 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Lighter332
i vote blackbeard

Why?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 07:37 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Jones all the way!

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 12:44 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ForNarnia13
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol davy jones

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 12:10 PM
ForNarnia13 is currently offline Click here to Send ForNarnia13 a Private Message Find more posts by ForNarnia13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote