KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Heroes of Old

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Heroes of Old
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
Legend has it that Darth Lunis believed in a twisted version of karma. Having been defeated by the Jedi, Darth Lunis believed he had failed in this life. He killed himself so that he could get on with the next one and try again.

Of course, it doesn't work that way, but the Sith exactly known for adhering to the Jedi beliefs.

Interesting.

Well, after satysfying his interest on the subject Gallador goes to sleep, assuming that he has something to attend to tomorrow.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 10:09 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You certainly have the information you needed!

If there is nothing else that Gallador wishes to find in the library, he can return to his other studies in preparation for class tomorrow. Master Harrar-Urr is on leave after your last mission, so you have time to do much.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 06:26 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

You certainly have the information you needed!

If there is nothing else that Gallador wishes to find in the library, he can return to his other studies in preparation for class tomorrow. Master Harrar-Urr is on leave after your last mission, so you have time to do much.

Gallador will meditate a bit, trying to see if he can get get a glimpse of future from the Force. Then he will go to his studies.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 06:33 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Do you want to make a spend on a precognitive power?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 06:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Do you want to make a spend on a precognitive power?

Yes, Foresight.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 06:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You gain some rest and set your mind in a state to receive wisdom from the Force and your texts before returning to your studies. After countless hours accruing information, you decide to call it a night and drift off to sleep...

Floating in the void is a golden shape- a triangle. All three points are incredibly sharp, and its center pulses with great power. Except that power is not real- you already know what real power is.

A finely-dressed man is dragged yelling into the darkness, below the gleaming skyscrapers of Coruscant. Around him, war is waged and people are dying in the streets. The man is a commodity. Suddenly, the fighting halts and the triangle arrives. All around the triangle, more men die, cut by its points.

Master Harrar-Urr stands before the triangle, lightsaber raised. He yells for you to run and he runs toward the shape, but he is overwhelmed before he can strike....

You wake the next day feeling quite rested, despite your odd dream.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 07:20 PM
Lord Melkor

You gain some rest and set your mind in a state to receive wisdom from the Force and your texts before returning to your studies. After countless hours accruing information, you decide to call it a night and drift off to sleep...

Floating in the void is a golden shape- a triangle. All three points are incredibly sharp, and its center pulses with great power. Except that power is not real- you already know what real power is.

A finely-dressed man is dragged yelling into the darkness, below the gleaming skyscrapers of Coruscant. Around him, war is waged and people are dying in the streets. The man is a commodity. Suddenly, the fighting halts and the triangle arrives. All around the triangle, more men die, cut by its points.

Master Harrar-Urr stands before the triangle, lightsaber raised. He yells for you to run and he runs toward the shape, but he is overwhelmed before he can strike....

You wake the next day feeling quite rested, despite your odd dream.

Quite an ominous dream this is, does Gallador recognize the triangle symbol? He would like to talk with his Master or other Master about it, if it is impossible he will go for his lessons.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 07:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It is not something you recognize.

Master Harrar-Ur, rising for his day, is happy to discuss the vision with you. Master Scovione is apparently off world on a mission. Master Harrur-Ur was healing from some battering he took on the last mission you were sent on, to protect a Senator from a crazed stalker. He took a knife in the chest protecting you and the Senator, but he is all good now.

Master Harrar-Ur is played by the intimidating Keith David. If you are not familiar with his voice, I recommend that you listen to it somewhere.

"Ah, Gallador," says Master Ur when you meet with him in one of the Temple's social lounges. "How was your rest? And your studies? I believe you have your class later today."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 08:08 PM
Lord Melkor

"Indeed Master, my studies go well, I did some research about Lunis Campaigns yesterday. However, I had a strange vision from the Force, may I tell you about it?"

He will repeat it accurately.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 09:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Master Ur strokes at the beard on his chin as you retell your vision.

"Intriguing," Master Ur says. "What do you believe it shows?"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 12:09 AM
Lord Melkor

Master Ur strokes at the beard on his chin as you retell your vision.

"Intriguing," Master Ur says. "What do you believe it shows?"

This triangle I saw may refer to some kind of dangerous group or organization that we will be facing against and it looks like it would be in the Coruscant underworld. I was told in that vision that their power is false, so it is likely based around deception."

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 10:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"A sentiment I agree with," Master Ur says. "Sadly, despite Coruscant being the home of the Jedi Order, it still sees its fair share of crime. We can't be everywhere at once, unfortunately.

"Did you get any details about the Senator?"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 07:25 PM
Lord Melkor

what Senator?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 07:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Master Ur frowns, then runs a hand through his hair.

"I'm... not sure," he says. "I dreamt last night, but I do not recall the dream. It was hidden from me. Perhaps that was a subconscious slip..."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 01:27 AM
Lord Melkor

"Hidden from you, Master? But why would it be hidden from you?"

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 08:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I'm not sure," says Master Ur. "I'm afraid that the future isn't something I'm all that attuned to. My dreams can be vague."

(Which is to say- Master Ur only has Dreams.)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 10:14 PM
Lord Melkor

Not that good with Cosmic Force is he? A bit strange for Padawan-Master relations if Padawan is better in some areas.

"Perhaps that vision also indicates that we will get a new assignment soon."
- Speaks slightly dissapointed Gallador.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 10:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That isn't to say that Master Ur is not talented in the Cosmic Force. That is just to say that he does not have Foresight.

"Very possible," Master Ur says, studying your face. "Why does that make you so glum?"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 10:39 PM
Lord Melkor

That isn't to say that Master Ur is not talented in the Cosmic Force. That is just to say that he does not have Foresight.

"Very possible," Master Ur says, studying your face. "Why does that make you so glum?"

"I am just troubled about my vision, I wish I could fully understand it."

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 10:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I am certain you will receive the answers you seek," Master Ur says. "Otherwise, the Force would not have shown it to you. Am I right?"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 11:07 PM