KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Asura vs Dante, Bayonetta, Kratos, Ryu

Asura vs Dante, Bayonetta, Kratos, Ryu
Started by: TheGoldenSpy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Poseidon and Zeus have both broken the sound barrier and gone mach+ speeds with flight, wtf are you talking about BR?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2012 02:54 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He was holding back.

Demitri gets hawt ladies from all over the multiverse. Dante can only get a 10 year old girl to like him.

There's this where he crosses about 20-30 meters while massive platforms fall in slow-mo.

Eh, a) gameplay speed.
b) I highly highly doubt Cronos would move his hands at a very small fraction of his true speed when he is trying to capture Kratos.

What file?
Indeed, Speed is supposed to be his thing, but given how the Boots amp Kratos' speed to the point where he can now run up walls (and create trails of fire as Kratos runs, but it might just be a power of the boots that Hermes did not use on-screen...ask CC about this), the Boots must have also amped a considerably faster being by a similar margin.
On a tangent, he also had a Caduceus in the first novel, but it isn't present in the game.

More like 10, ~15m sections in just over a second, and he was running upwards while laughing so while it was obviously nowhere near as fast as Dante's Tower Dive, it was far more casual.
Yeah, it was a bit of a doozy, but the glasses were still filled at the same time and he appeared to be in three places at once.

3-4 seconds is how long it took to grab Gaia. We don't know if it rammed straight into her, or reached her, then grabbed her like it did with the Titan next to her. Given how fast it shot out of the water, I think it reached her in about a second or so.

So was Dante against Dormammu.

Trish, Lady and Kyrie (we all know she wanted some) > Random girls.... Well, unless he got someone like Morrigan >__> cos damn..

Appeared 14m/s, not sure how slow but it doesnt look half-speed, so somewhere below double that. 2+x Peak human jumping then.

The whole fight was gameplay speed. Slapping his palm, trying to hit Kratos with his fingers. The locks he breaks would say its not so fast.
As much as doubt goes, I doubt Cronos would try combing his arm to attack Kratos instead of just grabbing him. Whatever the case, theres nothing to suggest he was moving fast in that scene.

Notepad file where I saved some junk from this site a while back :I
Wall running aint a feat in itself [iirc its impossible normally], Sora and the Prince can do this with human speed alone. All that says is the Boots amp Kratos' speed, not that its anywhere in league with Hermes himself.
This is where my Greek mythos fails me.. that's that medical sword/snake symbol, right?

Links are around 3x Hermes [11cm to his 4cm on my screen], and from the link he was standing on there are 4 more until he runs off-screen. This is the one I'm on about in case you're talking about another scene. I wont doubt that it was casual, buts its still his fastest feat he shows in the game.
Kinda quantifiable then. A speed can't be taken from super-pouring, same with afterimages really.
Game feat is the best one unless his comic 'running from the horizon' holds up. Though I can't imagine it being much above supersonic, if that.

We also don't know if it grabbed her straight away. The only facts we have is that it took 4 seconds to get to Gaia. And I'd trust the speed it took to cover the distance over the appeared speed, because that scene is heavily skewed. For instance, there are small type trees there about the size of the Titan, and those trees arent 500m tall. And the whole things size compared to the Titan says its equal to that of a Titan, when we know that it can fit in a Titans hand.
The only way to number that scene is from the creature itself; its tail/body width is 10m and the length in that scene to the top of the screen is 30x the width, 300m. It takes 0.5s to reach that point, so it was moving at 600m/s in that instance. Only Mach 1.8.

Either its Mach 1.8 and there was a lag between scenes, or its Mach 5 for the whole thing.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Poseidon and Zeus have both broken the sound barrier and gone mach+ speeds with flight, wtf are you talking about BR?

Poseidon is not supersonic outside giant horse mode. That wasnt supersonic air pressure trailing him on his dive, it was water vapor or something to the like. Besides seeing the trail fall, hit and splash on the mountain, theres it appearing again when Gaia throws Kratos through Poseidon. He's at the same speed throughout but only gains that trail after he hits the water body.

Only Zeus thing I remember is him jumping into the clouds, was that it?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2012 06:10 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by BloodRain
So was Dante against Dormammu.

Trish, Lady and Kyrie (we all know she wanted some) > Random girls.... Well, unless he got someone like Morrigan >__> cos damn..

Appeared 14m/s, not sure how slow but it doesnt look half-speed, so somewhere below double that. 2+x Peak human jumping then.

The whole fight was gameplay speed. Slapping his palm, trying to hit Kratos with his fingers. The locks he breaks would say its not so fast.
As much as doubt goes, I doubt Cronos would try combing his arm to attack Kratos instead of just grabbing him. Whatever the case, theres nothing to suggest he was moving fast in that scene.

Notepad file where I saved some junk from this site a while back :I
Wall running aint a feat in itself [iirc its impossible normally], Sora and the Prince can do this with human speed alone. All that says is the Boots amp Kratos' speed, not that its anywhere in league with Hermes himself.
This is where my Greek mythos fails me.. that's that medical sword/snake symbol, right?

Links are around 3x Hermes [11cm to his 4cm on my screen], and from the link he was standing on there are 4 more until he runs off-screen. This is the one I'm on about in case you're talking about another scene. I wont doubt that it was casual, buts its still his fastest feat he shows in the game.
Kinda quantifiable then. A speed can't be taken from super-pouring, same with afterimages really.
Game feat is the best one unless his comic 'running from the horizon' holds up. Though I can't imagine it being much above supersonic, if that.

We also don't know if it grabbed her straight away. The only facts we have is that it took 4 seconds to get to Gaia. And I'd trust the speed it took to cover the distance over the appeared speed, because that scene is heavily skewed. For instance, there are small type trees there about the size of the Titan, and those trees arent 500m tall. And the whole things size compared to the Titan says its equal to that of a Titan, when we know that it can fit in a Titans hand.
The only way to number that scene is from the creature itself; its tail/body width is 10m and the length in that scene to the top of the screen is 30x the width, 300m. It takes 0.5s to reach that point, so it was moving at 600m/s in that instance. Only Mach 1.8.

Either its Mach 1.8 and there was a lag between scenes, or its Mach 5 for the whole thing.

Poseidon is not supersonic outside giant horse mode. That wasnt supersonic air pressure trailing him on his dive, it was water vapor or something to the like. Besides seeing the trail fall, hit and splash on the mountain, theres it appearing again when Gaia throws Kratos through Poseidon. He's at the same speed throughout but only gains that trail after he hits the water body.

Only Zeus thing I remember is him jumping into the clouds, was that it?

Yeah, Dormmammu was holding back immensely against Dante

Quantity over quality brah, as the difference in quality isn't a lot. Oh and Demitri can easily get Morrigan

Not gonna math that, but I think you are lowballing.

Yeah, I highly doubt it was supersonic or sonic, but 15m/s for a 490m being? no expression
Those were QTE events. Gameplay itself is slightly different IMO.
He combed his arm so he could grab Kratos.

Yes, that was the scene I was talking about as well. Using Chain links skews up the result. There are sections of the the chain where Kratos grapples onto that are 6 Kratos heights, so approx 15m. Hermes ran up 10 of those in around a second.
Indeed, the Prince of Persian can run up a wall vertically, as can Ezio/Altair/Desmond, Dante, Sam Fisher and a bunch of other characters. The difference between them and Hermes is that they cannot outrun gravity, not to my recollection, though I think Dante should be able to. Hermes and Kratos can, for at least 150 meters, even though it is a lot more. And no, if the Boots gave them the ability to defy gravity like the wiki says, then he could levitate and shit.

You mean it took 4 seconds for it to grab Gaia. There was another Hippocampi that took like 2 seconds to grab another Titan, and this was after it had already reached it
Yes, that scene is skewed because the camera is static in terms of position.
That's why I used a patch of green on the mountain that was roughly 600 meters (looked to be 1.5x of that Titan, though it wasn't entirely vertical. Assuming it is 400m and thus nearly 100m smaller than Cronos, and I'm not including the length of its foot that was almost in the same plane as its leg i.e. fully vertical) above the surface of the water. It took 0.1 seconds to reach that patch from the surface of the water (3 frames; the vid was at 30 fps) Got Mach 17.5 with simple distance/time for the Hippocampus coming out of the water at that patch. Can't use anything further as the Hippocampus moves past the top of the screen, and it gets skewed from there due to the angle.

It was supersonic air pressure and there's even a sonic boom when he starts going downwards. That Water vapor crap is something someone added on the GoW wiki.
Zeus can become Lightningz and zoom around the battlefield. That's like the Blitz, except Zeus is faster coz his Lightningz faster than regular Lightning.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2012 12:21 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Yeah, Dormmammu was holding back immensely against Dante

Quantity over quality brah, as the difference in quality isn't a lot. Oh and Demitri can easily get Morrigan

Not gonna math that, but I think you are lowballing.

Yeah, I highly doubt it was supersonic or sonic, but 15m/s for a 490m being? no expression
Those were QTE events. Gameplay itself is slightly different IMO.
He combed his arm so he could grab Kratos.

Yes, that was the scene I was talking about as well. Using Chain links skews up the result. There are sections of the the chain where Kratos grapples onto that are 6 Kratos heights, so approx 15m. Hermes ran up 10 of those in around a second.
Indeed, the Prince of Persian can run up a wall vertically, as can Ezio/Altair/Desmond, Dante, Sam Fisher and a bunch of other characters. The difference between them and Hermes is that they cannot outrun gravity, not to my recollection, though I think Dante should be able to. Hermes and Kratos can, for at least 150 meters, even though it is a lot more. And no, if the Boots gave them the ability to defy gravity like the wiki says, then he could levitate and shit.

You mean it took 4 seconds for it to grab Gaia. There was another Hippocampi that took like 2 seconds to grab another Titan, and this was after it had already reached it
Yes, that scene is skewed because the camera is static in terms of position.
That's why I used a patch of green on the mountain that was roughly 600 meters (looked to be 1.5x of that Titan, though it wasn't entirely vertical. Assuming it is 400m and thus nearly 100m smaller than Cronos, and I'm not including the length of its foot that was almost in the same plane as its leg i.e. fully vertical) above the surface of the water. It took 0.1 seconds to reach that patch from the surface of the water (3 frames; the vid was at 30 fps) Got Mach 17.5 with simple distance/time for the Hippocampus coming out of the water at that patch. Can't use anything further as the Hippocampus moves past the top of the screen, and it gets skewed from there due to the angle.

It was supersonic air pressure and there's even a sonic boom when he starts going downwards. That Water vapor crap is something someone added on the GoW wiki.
Zeus can become Lightningz and zoom around the battlefield. That's like the Blitz, except Zeus is faster coz his Lightningz faster than regular Lightning.

Dante's one-liners > all fiction, stated fact

Kay no fair.. everyone knows Morrigan's hotness > omniverse :< Played the nuke card

25m (mid of what you said) in 1.7s. Closer to 15m/s.. And Im too pure and creamy for unfair lowballs, like butter on your morning bagel .....yeah I dont get it either.

Its either the shown speed of 15, or the speed that he would and should be moving at which is bordering on Ma5. May seem unlikey that he was sweeping at 15m/s, but its more unlikely that Kratos was keeping away from a hypersonic grab.

Maybe it was a different chain, because the one he was on was in no way 15m. Where you getting 10 from? There are only 4 from where he is to the top.
Well Prince09 can horizontally wall run indefinitely, Sora and co can scale buildings [50m ish] and Dante can ride a bike up the tower [...big tower], and none of them at any decent speed. Cos irl its not about speed and outrunning gravity [which is only 9.81m/s], its because you cant stay on the wall and will push yourself off. So any wall running feat is at the speed its shown to be at.

But thats if it attacked her in the same way. Kratos was looking in the direction iirc, if it did the same thing to Gaia he would have seen it.
But if we were to agree with that we'd also have to agree that the water guy was of equal size to the Titan. The same Titan that was tree sized. Thinking about it, of the 3 things the Titans size is the most messed up. And as we're getting the speed for the horsething, its the horsething that should be used to measure. And no, I dont know why I wont call it by its name >___> Oh oh, and how did you get it frame by frame?

Ok just so you know I think wiki is copying /my/ words, not the other way round. Check the scene for yourself, right as he makes the curve into his ram you can clearly see the trail fall straight down and what looks like splash on the mountain. Which links directly to Kratos getting the exact same trail only after going through the waterguy.
If its the GoW2 gamepay part, then being partially covered in lightning and leaving a trail [whole body is visable] =/= turning into lightning. Plus its way slower than any of his moves :V

Note; typing a WoT on a tablet is sodomic pain no expression

Old Post Mar 1st, 2012 02:16 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chuck inglish

He was holding back.

Demitri gets hawt ladies from all over the multiverse. Dante can only get a 10 year old girl to like him.

There's this where he crosses about 20-30 meters while massive platforms fall in slow-mo.

Pish posh Dante covers a good distance while the platform falls in slow mo while the savior retracts his arm in slow mo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPv...be_gdata_player and if you think The savior's slow think agian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeiu...be_gdata_player
He was able to catch Nero mid air

Old Post Mar 1st, 2012 03:26 AM
chuck inglish is currently offline Click here to Send chuck inglish a Private Message Find more posts by chuck inglish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Dante's one-liners > all fiction, stated fact

Kay no fair.. everyone knows Morrigan's hotness > omniverse :< Played the nuke card

25m (mid of what you said) in 1.7s. Closer to 15m/s.. And Im too pure and creamy for unfair lowballs, like butter on your morning bagel .....yeah I dont get it either.

Its either the shown speed of 15, or the speed that he would and should be moving at which is bordering on Ma5. May seem unlikey that he was sweeping at 15m/s, but its more unlikely that Kratos was keeping away from a hypersonic grab.

Maybe it was a different chain, because the one he was on was in no way 15m. Where you getting 10 from? There are only 4 from where he is to the top.
Well Prince09 can horizontally wall run indefinitely, Sora and co can scale buildings [50m ish] and Dante can ride a bike up the tower [...big tower], and none of them at any decent speed. Cos irl its not about speed and outrunning gravity [which is only 9.81m/s], its because you cant stay on the wall and will push yourself off. So any wall running feat is at the speed its shown to be at.

But thats if it attacked her in the same way. Kratos was looking in the direction iirc, if it did the same thing to Gaia he would have seen it.
But if we were to agree with that we'd also have to agree that the water guy was of equal size to the Titan. The same Titan that was tree sized. Thinking about it, of the 3 things the Titans size is the most messed up. And as we're getting the speed for the horsething, its the horsething that should be used to measure. And no, I dont know why I wont call it by its name >___> Oh oh, and how did you get it frame by frame?

Ok just so you know I think wiki is copying /my/ words, not the other way round. Check the scene for yourself, right as he makes the curve into his ram you can clearly see the trail fall straight down and what looks like splash on the mountain. Which links directly to Kratos getting the exact same trail only after going through the waterguy.
If its the GoW2 gamepay part, then being partially covered in lightning and leaving a trail [whole body is visable] =/= turning into lightning. Plus its way slower than any of his moves :V

Note; typing a WoT on a tablet is sodomic pain no expression

Dormammu's hair > Dante's One-liners. Another stated fact.

Demitri's seduction of women > Morrigan...
Morrigan is so damn hawt and powerful. That shouldn't be allowed.

Meh, I'll leave it to CC to dispute this, or I'll do it later. CBA to calc it now.
Admit it, you've been tainted by BT.

I don't think he was moving his hand at Mach 5, or even Mach 1. But I don't think it was 15m/s either. That's painfully slow for someone his size trying to get something off his arm, when he can move his arm much faster. I think it was that slow because it was in gameplay, and the player wouldn't really be able to run away from something that moved at Mach 1.

I'm not talking about the chain links, but the area Hermes actually runs on. That stone-like structure is divided into trapezoidal sections.
I got 15 by scaling up Kratos as he was climbing on it. He's 8.5 feet, but as his thigs were bent and his arms outstretched, I took it as 8. It was 6x Kratos, so 48 feet or ~15 meters. Looking back at it, I should have taken something like 6 feet, so 10 meters.
Hermes runs up 8 of those, not 10 as I initially stated.
Haven't played PoP08, but I remember the prince having a claw on his left hand which would explain why he can run indefinitely along a wall. I thought Dante sped up the Bike?
Kind of different for Hermes I'd guess. He can't run up a wall any better than the Prince (SoT) when he's tired.

It did grab her, so I think it would have attacked her in the same way.
That titan was not tree sized. It probably seems that way since the camera was fixed in one position. Which is why I went with that green patch, as it was the only thing I could use to compare where both the Hippocampus and the Titan were right in front of the camera and appeared to be at their correct size.
The Titan was much larger right before it fell into the water, than when it was near those trees. There were similar looking trees on the ground that were about as big as its finger.
Used Media Player Classic with a downloaded vid for a frame-step, and MPC gives you the frame-rate of the vid.

I only see that trail disappear, not drop down, and again, there's an audible, supersonic characteristic 'boom' that he makes when he accelerates.
I wasn't being serious about Zeus, but yeah, he does turn into Lightning when teleporting, and he leaves Light/Lightning trails when dashing. Also, do you know a character called Wally West? He does the exact same thing.
Just means his moves are much faster than Lightningz

I've tried typing a WoT on a touchphone. Couldn't even get f***ing line-breaks in and had to resort to using line-breaks in the quoted post.

Originally posted by chuck inglish
Pish posh Dante covers a good distance while the platform falls in slow mo while the savior retracts his arm in slow mo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPv...be_gdata_player and if you think The savior's slow think agian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeiu...be_gdata_player
He was able to catch Nero mid air

Umm, okay?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2012 08:39 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Morrigan sucks. **** that ho.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 12:09 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nephthys disapproves...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 12:17 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If you like cardboard with t!ts, I guess Morrigan is okay.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 12:19 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, I like Morrigan. (please log in to view the image)

Bitches are cool anyway. She made me laugh bigtime. And she was so cute when she called me her first friend. Favourite companion in Dragon Age for me. Pity she was straight.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 12:23 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Darkstalkers Morrigan was the character being discussed, not Dragon Age.

Also, DA Morrigan is just a *****, I am so glad you can kill her.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 12:27 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Oh. Well there are tons of Morrigan/Lillith pics, so I guess she's cool too. Thats Selfcest, right? Hot.

**** you no you can't Morrigans too cool for that Witch Hunt never happened.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 12:31 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by NemeBro

That's what Belial told Demitri.

Also Neph, DA Morrigan is SMALL-TIEM.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 12:58 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

quote:
Originally posted by Nemebro

Is this a character flaw issue? Cos she's still hot regardless <__<

Dormammu's hair > Dante's One-liners. Another stated fact.

Demitri's seduction of women > Morrigan...
Morrigan is so damn hawt and powerful. That shouldn't be allowed.

Meh, I'll leave it to CC to dispute this, or I'll do it later. CBA to calc it now.
Admit it, you've been tainted by BT.

I don't think he was moving his hand at Mach 5, or even Mach 1. But I don't think it was 15m/s either. That's painfully slow for someone his size trying to get something off his arm, when he can move his arm much faster. I think it was that slow because it was in gameplay, and the player wouldn't really be able to run away from something that moved at Mach 1.

I'm not talking about the chain links, but the area Hermes actually runs on. That stone-like structure is divided into trapezoidal sections.
I got 15 by scaling up Kratos as he was climbing on it. He's 8.5 feet, but as his thigs were bent and his arms outstretched, I took it as 8. It was 6x Kratos, so 48 feet or ~15 meters. Looking back at it, I should have taken something like 6 feet, so 10 meters.
Hermes runs up 8 of those, not 10 as I initially stated.
Haven't played PoP08, but I remember the prince having a claw on his left hand which would explain why he can run indefinitely along a wall. I thought Dante sped up the Bike?
Kind of different for Hermes I'd guess. He can't run up a wall any better than the Prince (SoT) when he's tired.

It did grab her, so I think it would have attacked her in the same way.
That titan was not tree sized. It probably seems that way since the camera was fixed in one position. Which is why I went with that green patch, as it was the only thing I could use to compare where both the Hippocampus and the Titan were right in front of the camera and appeared to be at their correct size.
The Titan was much larger right before it fell into the water, than when it was near those trees. There were similar looking trees on the ground that were about as big as its finger.
Used Media Player Classic with a downloaded vid for a frame-step, and MPC gives you the frame-rate of the vid.

I only see that trail disappear, not drop down, and again, there's an audible, supersonic characteristic 'boom' that he makes when he accelerates.
I wasn't being serious about Zeus, but yeah, he does turn into Lightning when teleporting, and he leaves Light/Lightning trails when dashing. Also, do you know a character called Wally West? He does the exact same thing.
Just means his moves are much faster than Lightningz

I've tried typing a WoT on a touchphone. Couldn't even get f***ing line-breaks in and had to resort to using line-breaks in the quoted post.

He doesn't have hair! >[

Nah her succubusness.. yeah > ANY seduction, Demitri was a hapless pawn

Math coward Hey, I'm the only one here that highballs for the opposing side

Thats the thing. Theres a good chance that its faster than the game showed it to be, but that would be admitting to Cronos using a faster movement to catch Kratos, back to mach numbers. Because its foolish for Cronos to use anything but full speed.

Ahh I see I see. How it looks in the cutscene its nothing to what it really is when he's climbing it. 10m it is. Btw I'm against Kratos being 8.5ft even if some guy said it. Would make common people 7ft tall and his 5, 6 year old daughter 6ft tall >__>
He passes 4 whole links and 4 1/3rd links. 1/3rd as the links are.. linking to each other, every second one only adds a third of its length in-between the other links. Total of 53.333m. Clears them in 1.5 seconds, 35.6m/s.
....Dammit. 08. Don't think the claw would help, irl speaking. Nah it was all Lady's bike, flaming revs and everything.
Isnt that the same for Kratos when he has the boots?

No way of knowing for sure though.
Not sure if it was the angle that made the trees look massive, but one things for certain as thats that that horsethings body was compatible to a Titans size(3 thats in a row too much?). Titan is 5cm on the screen, things body is just over 1cm. Suggesting a 100m width, when its only 15m when Kratos is fighting him.
I wont lie, I may just mount your leg for giving me frame-by-frame no expression

3:30, a clear splash when he tilts up. And I pumped up the volume, its a 'whoosh', not a 'boom'.
I know ya wernt, but I know that someone else would pick up on that and use it later :< But that's him teleporting, not moving. And he's just has that glow around him, not like he turned into lightning. Since when can Wally control or turn into lightning?

That touchphone dealio drove me nuts o'_o

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 01:43 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Kratos could be 8.5 I suppose. He is a demi-god after all.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 01:50 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Kratos being that tall I can live with. Kids like his daughter being 6ft is something else.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 02:00 AM
NemeBro

Is this a character flaw issue? Cos she's still hot regardless <__<
Character flaw?

No it is that she is a shallow piece of cardboard with t!ts, it is not that she doesn't have flaws, it is that she doesn't have character. She doesn't deserve to be the most popular Darkstalkers character and everyone who thinks she deserves the top billing in Capcom crossover games should probably take a hammer and bash their testicles until they rupture.

Hsien-Ko from the same series is a more interesting character, and also happens to be hotter.

Morrigan's "sister" Lilith is also a better character, ftr.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 02:05 AM
KingD19

Kratos being that tall I can live with. Kids like his daughter being 6ft is something else.

Again; he's a demi-god, his godly blood might have made her a bit taller/bulkier than a normal girl her age. Probably not but it's the only explanation that excuses the developers from being lazy asses. laughing

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 02:06 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

"A bit".

Six foot tall six year olds are only "a bit" larger than a normal girl her age.

Lol.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 02:09 AM
KingD19

She was only 6? I thought she was older. It's been some times since I played the 1st one.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 02:18 AM